TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
It should be what happens after you get reduced to 0 health.
You are either fully bound or strapped to a device, then the Villains take turns abusing you.

Reactions: Zekapa

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I have a question about the Capture "stage" I read about in the Changelog.

Namely, what exactly is it and how to trigger it?
So far I've been downed (HP to 0) which results in enemies picking me up for a sex scene, and I've both "defeated" enemies through sex, as well as came during sex, which is seemingly just a max HP reduction. I've also had bondage gear put on me by both traps and some enemies, and been sexed in bondage, and it seems just business as usual.
So I'd like to know, if anyone can fill me in, on this "Capture" thing - what it is and how to get there.

Sorry if it's already been asked (I've searched for "Capture" in the thread and found really nothing besides the changelongs stating "new capture stages" added and such).
It's that max hp reduction, it has to reach 100% meaning you will have zero hp.

Reactions: Zekapa

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I have a question about the Capture "stage" I read about in the Changelog.

Namely, what exactly is it and how to trigger it?
So far I've been downed (HP to 0) which results in enemies picking me up for a sex scene, and I've both "defeated" enemies through sex, as well as came during sex, which is seemingly just a max HP reduction. I've also had bondage gear put on me by both traps and some enemies, and been sexed in bondage, and it seems just business as usual.
So I'd like to know, if anyone can fill me in, on this "Capture" thing - what it is and how to get there.

Sorry if it's already been asked (I've searched for "Capture" in the thread and found really nothing besides the changelongs stating "new capture stages" added and such).
Have you ever noticed that your health bar gains a red block at the end of it, after a sex action where your character orgasms?
Solas City Heroes_exhaustion.png
The game calls that exhaustion (I think) and you gain exhaustion when an enemy makes you orgasm. Once your health bar turns completely red, you are captured and taken to a new (small) map. Your character is placed on a bondage table/cross and they apply bondage items to your character as well.
There is a group 4 enemies that spawn there and they all take turns having sexy times with your bound up character. When your special meter fills up, you can trigger it and they will leave after the next one orgasms. You can then struggle to get out of the table/cross and fight your way out of that map and back to the original one where you were defeated or go home.

The amount of exhaustion you gain depends on your difficulty and if you have any talents that reduce the amount you gain. If you just want to see the capture, turn on the hard mode toggle (Not the difficulty setting) and let enemies dominate you in sex, you should get captured pretty quickly.

Jun 7, 2020
For Mr Zed - MrZgames
I love this game! Is better in some ways than Kinky Fight Club, the girls have more beautiful faces and bodies, is more than just domination here, it is much more sensual and seductive atraction to masturbate here, etc.
I recommend...
- To work more at AI, to not fight on another horizontal line, hitting nothing. The AI must be on the line where is the player's Character.
- For AI, to not go away when the character is down.
- There is an option to start the game naked, but I want the AI to stop trying to undress me. I want to be already undressed for gameplay, with the option to be raped from the start.
- To have more voices of sensual women, not only one.
- To have women AI which fight against my character with horse whips, short and long whips, while AI screams with pleasure.
- To have sex positions with whips on slave,
while he/she masturbates himself/herself when is whipped.
- Very important!! It needs more breastfeeding positions, ass suffocation positions. Not only one or two. There are too few.
- Very important!! Too few positions with slapping the bottom! Only two? You need at least 10.
- Very important!! Whipping positions, with moans of pleasure from the AI and moans of pain from the player's character. At least 10 positions. Now are 0.
- Rename some ass positions names with the suffocation names.
- The others AIs that only look at the sexual position should laugh at the character and point the finger at him, not to applaud him.
- Some big breasts at AI still exceed the shirt in which they sit, as well as the bottoms, while are in sex positions.
- The camera controlled by the Right click is way too fast. Please, make it less sensitive.
- Some bugs in the scene after the character is defeated and starts another map, he/she sits on a table or is crucified, if he/she resists against the 4 AI who must die of exhaustion, the Special button no longer works to free himself and those 4 AI don't die. The only solution is to go out in the Main Menu.

Please, give me a Like, so that I know you have taken note of this.
All the best!
like for u bible (full of facts of course :7)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Any news about the mod for this game? It's still on version 7.1 and I really miss it now that there's the enemy randomizer :confused:

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
In training my char always takes the active role in sex, no matter what I have enabled in the settings, how do I change this?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Can't seem to trigger the two new threesome animation, anyone knows why? Does also anyone know which older animations have been imported? And the changelog said two bosses but I've found only one.

HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
Can't seem to trigger the two new threesome animation, anyone knows why? Does also anyone know which older animations have been imported? And the changelog said two bosses but I've found only one.
Theres a setting for threesome frequency. Default is 0%
Increase the slider to have it trigger

brennerwrite

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger threesomes in sex simulation mode? There's the option for multiple enemies so i'm assuming they can work.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Stop it right there all of you that are hyped about the new update because sadly things are not as nice AT ALL as it may originally seem.

I got a chance to test the latest version (By this I mean the hotfix of the one that overhauled the combat) and the game now is SO. FUKIN. FRUSTRATING to play. The combat overhaul essentially broke in so many ways the original balancing of it that made it fun and entertaining for the ones that wanted a more chill aproach but also offered potential to please also the hardcore fans, if like me you're on the first group then I suggest start looking for another game cause this update made the combat extremely punishing, and Im gonna dive a bit in just the things I got the chance to notice, but that Im not looking forward and what else is fucked up. And Im pretty damn sure it is cause Ive seen complains everywhere and the only one that doesnt seem to notice it is Zed himself so Im sorry if I sound harsh, but Im sick of people thinking that certain challenges are "hard but fair" when in reality it has the same amount of fair as I of a martian green skin:

- Enemies now have the chance to shot you with either guns or spells. Looks good on the paper if it wasnt for the fact that it takes you 2-4 enemies like that to turn the game screen into a western cowboys scenario where bullets are flying like if this is fukin christmas. You have to keep dodging a lot of bullets and things were so fucked up that Zed had to give the 1 second invulnerability time frame in order for the bullets to not stunlock you, and I would tell you that that margin is SO FUKIN THIN to avoid that to happen, you literally have enough time to wake up and move out of the way, which if you have 1-2 enemies near you when that happen you can perfectly be knocked out again. Ranged enemies tend to run away but some even fight back so pursuing them is not always a garantee of safe fighting.

- Some enemies now have the ability to drop either explosive traps or bondage traps, again, not a big deal if it wasnt that 2-3 enemies like that putting a trap every x amount of time would make the levels look like a damn minesweeper game where just a couple of miss steps and you end up with 4-5 bondage pieces and my friend, when you reach that point is extremely hard to get back at removing them. Like seriously, at some point I saw in my screen almost 10 traps, and dont get me started on this version's last boss that has at some points about 30 traps or so (Wish I was exagerating but I can assure you there was at least 25. 4 rows of 5 mines each on a discontinued line + 4 spread + some offscreen).

- Remember that annoying ninja star kick that some enemies had that seemed to turn them temporarily into deadpool cause they cant be damn knocked back while at it but if that thing hits you it sends you to Saturn? Well, now its an ability of some enemies that do that while also heatseeking you by almost teleporting to where you are, you have to side dodge it pretty much right in time or being a parsec away for it not to hit you and somehow that crap hits like a fukin truck unlike the original stationary move.

- Before this update some enemies for some stupid reason had natural health regeneration that was ridiculously high, to the point that you could only take them down if you are constantly punching them by series of quick punches and kicks and only that enemy. Now if there's a medic, it would cast an AOE heal that would also give some health back to the enemies. It's funny that the update said that the enemies to cluster themselves together but that only happened to be "fixed" on a hitbox level, they still Rome Box themselves together and when the medics cast a heal they all get healed, so your previous work at taking them down is literally gone.

Add all of that together + the things that I probably havent seen yet cause I almost got defeated trying my fukin best on levels that before I only had my character cumming twice and if I was going lewdy and ultra chill and you'll see that the nice transparent pieces of "some" outfits simply cant compensate how much the combat has fucked up things. Cause yes, even tho I love the transparent outfit pieces adition, I also had to put some handbrakes on that. A LOT of clothing pieces are missing that material. And Im talking about pieces of clothing that dont make fukin sense they lack a transparent outfit choice while pretty much other identical clothing pieces do have those.

Seriously I loved this game before and I got ultra excited about the transparent outfits, as well as the hopes that the combat would be somehow better now but.... Got damn dissapointed by the way it was implemented, specially the combat. And specially because not so long ago I used this fukin game as an example of a chill game that I could play and if I want a challenge I can set it up to be like it but if I want something more relaxing I could have a lot of fun with it cause the very base difficulty felt nice enough to be enjoyable. I guess this is gonna be another of those cursed games that in order to be "fair" you have to drop the difficulty to tutorial difficulty with no extra shit on top and even then having a very mixed not so easy to handle experience. I dont mind having to increase the difficulty of the game to feel fair but being forced the other way around, specially after having a previous much more chill version of it and being overhauled to something much more irritating to play? Im sorry but Im out of it.

Sorry for the long text but I had to explain why I passed from loving this game to simply HATE IT to my fukin core for the way that it was totally overhauled for a much worse situation and that Im pretty damn sure that Im not the only one. So at least you wont have to deal with the massive dissapoint I went throught while playing cause again. The transparent new stuffs is nice, but the combat manages to overshadow that and a bunch of the nice stuff the game had conquered up to now.

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
For some reason I laughed my ass off reading this part :ROFLMAO:
- Enemies now have the chance to shot you with either guns or spells. Looks good on the paper if it wasnt for the fact that it takes you 2-4 enemies like that to turn the game screen into a western cowboys scenario where bullets are flying like if this is fukin christmas. You have to keep dodging a lot of bullets and things were so fucked up that Zed had to give the 1 second invulnerability time frame in order for the bullets to not stunlock you, and I would tell you that that margin is SO FUKIN THIN to avoid that to happen, you literally have enough time to wake up and move out of the way, which if you have 1-2 enemies near you when that happen you can perfectly be knocked out again. Ranged enemies tend to run away but some even fight back so pursuing them is not always a garantee of safe fighting.
Can't wait to see that :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes