RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
For some reason I laughed my ass off reading this part :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see that :LOL:
Yeah, now that Im reading it with a more cool head that part that I wrote does sounds funny lmao

But the gameplay itself that made me write it, does not tho, AT ALL.... I've been trying some things to make it feel less atrocious, like putting a lower difficulty or disabling bondage options and still found myself fukin frustrated in ways that I only felt in this game once I think, when I was filled with bondage items, and part of what caused it at that time was precisely for what? THE FUKIN BONDAGE TRAPS. And I felt mostly frustrated by the annoyance of, not because my character was cumming a lot or that I got almost my soul suit up in spank-me-mommy clothing but more like because the scenario was a literal hazard zone in which there's no way to transverse it while in combat without getting knocked out cause somehow it's okey to have about 10 explosive boxes or so laying around on the same frame area. And to prove that Im not exagerating a single bit....
2022-12-18 04_39_30-Window.jpg
The scenario could start blank but after a pair of minutes you find yourself perfectly in a situation like that, cause another funny thing is that the enemies also take that invincibility frame of a second or so after waking up, which somehow ends up feeling like 5 on enemies and things go waywire enough for you to have to back up so the others dont hit you and you try to pursue the ones that drops mines and the run away avoiding you and in a free spot they lay another mine and when you realise you have a scenario like the one above. Now imagine that while having to fight about 7 goons, being 2 of them the ones that put those mines, 1 that heals the enemies, another 2 that have that spinning kick that sends you flying and the 2 that youll probably aim to take down while the path to the minedroppers clears, but targetting them while not getting either blown up by the boxy mines or the enemies punching you is a miracle

By the way, on the scenario above I played without bondage. WITH bondage however, the scenario would be similar except that it would be half bondage boxes so if you get knocked out by a explosive one or an enemy attack but hit 2-3 red boxes youre fine, you got knocked out but at least took another 2 boxes with you. When it's bondage boxes howerer, THEY STACK apon each other. So the first puts some cuffs, the second puts a gag and the third could put a harness. So being knocked out while bondage is activated is Super. Fukin. Punishing. On any difficulty.

Seriously at some point at the end of that dungeon I was literally button smashing (No, not button mashing, literal button smashing, because on how I was feeling), cause it was like the 20th time or so in a row that my character got knocked out and went to a sex and somehow my character started to take a lot more effort to escape and gather domination now that I wanted it so badly and was almost breaking my keyboard on A-D A-D and Punch-Kick Punch-Kick and when I could be fine with being traped and dominated I could two clicks escape.

So, bottom line, this game has passed from being one that I loved to play and spend time on, to one that I would be forced to stop playing for the sake of both my PC gear's integrity and mental health. Im sorry but my device's and brain's "stay in one piece" state is more important than trying to win a crap like this that it was meant to be screwed big time if you were to add things like the ones that were added in a combat overhaul that didnt need that damn overhaul. It just needed a bunch of hotfixes on things like pathfinding, getting stuck, not responding at taunts, etc etc, which guess what. STILL FUKIN HAPPENS! Less of course, but definitely a lot for something that should have been a damn overhaul of them.... So until anyone, in the future, can give me news that the game got re-overhauled to something that is not controller crushing of frustrating like how this is now. Cause I literally had set the game to the easy settings that I started with and with all my experience in the game, it felt outrageously annoying so, Im dropping it.

And trust me, even tho some of the things Im saying may sound funny, you have no idea how fukin pissed this has gotten me....

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah, now that Im reading it with a more cool head that part that I wrote does sounds funny lmao

But the gameplay itself that made me write it, does not tho, AT ALL.... I've been trying some things to make it feel less atrocious, like putting a lower difficulty or disabling bondage options and still found myself fukin frustrated in ways that I only felt in this game once I think, when I was filled with bondage items, and part of what caused it at that time was precisely for what? THE FUKIN BONDAGE TRAPS. And I felt mostly frustrated by the annoyance of, not because my character was cumming a lot or that I got almost my soul suit up in spank-me-mommy clothing but more like because the scenario was a literal hazard zone in which there's no way to transverse it while in combat without getting knocked out cause somehow it's okey to have about 10 explosive boxes or so laying around on the same frame area. And to prove that Im not exagerating a single bit....
View attachment 2244005
The scenario could start blank but after a pair of minutes you find yourself perfectly in a situation like that, cause another funny thing is that the enemies also take that invincibility frame of a second or so after waking up, which somehow ends up feeling like 5 on enemies and things go waywire enough for you to have to back up so the others dont hit you and you try to pursue the ones that drops mines and the run away avoiding you and in a free spot they lay another mine and when you realise you have a scenario like the one above. Now imagine that while having to fight about 7 goons, being 2 of them the ones that put those mines, 1 that heals the enemies, another 2 that have that spinning kick that sends you flying and the 2 that youll probably aim to take down while the path to the minedroppers clears, but targetting them while not getting either blown up by the boxy mines or the enemies punching you is a miracle

By the way, on the scenario above I played without bondage. WITH bondage however, the scenario would be similar except that it would be half bondage boxes so if you get knocked out by a explosive one or an enemy attack but hit 2-3 red boxes youre fine, you got knocked out but at least took another 2 boxes with you. When it's bondage boxes howerer, THEY STACK apon each other. So the first puts some cuffs, the second puts a gag and the third could put a harness. So being knocked out while bondage is activated is Super. Fukin. Punishing. On any difficulty.

Seriously at some point at the end of that dungeon I was literally button smashing (No, not button mashing, literal button smashing, because on how I was feeling), cause it was like the 20th time or so in a row that my character got knocked out and went to a sex and somehow my character started to take a lot more effort to escape and gather domination now that I wanted it so badly and was almost breaking my keyboard on A-D A-D and Punch-Kick Punch-Kick and when I could be fine with being traped and dominated I could two clicks escape.

So, bottom line, this game has passed from being one that I loved to play and spend time on, to one that I would be forced to stop playing for the sake of both my PC gear's integrity and mental health. Im sorry but my device's and brain's "stay in one piece" state is more important than trying to win a crap like this that it was meant to be screwed big time if you were to add things like the ones that were added in a combat overhaul that didnt need that damn overhaul. It just needed a bunch of hotfixes on things like pathfinding, getting stuck, not responding at taunts, etc etc, which guess what. STILL FUKIN HAPPENS! Less of course, but definitely a lot for something that should have been a damn overhaul of them.... So until anyone, in the future, can give me news that the game got re-overhauled to something that is not controller crushing of frustrating like how this is now. Cause I literally had set the game to the easy settings that I started with and with all my experience in the game, it felt outrageously annoying so, Im dropping it.

And trust me, even tho some of the things Im saying may sound funny, you have no idea how fukin pissed this has gotten me....
Goddamn... I'm speechless... :HideThePain:
Well, looks like this game is gonna need a shit-ton of new options (to toggle On/Off) to maybe give the player some more control over this mess...

Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Oh, I think everyone understands. Still funny though!

MrZed is a clever guy, but sticks out alpha builds for feedback. I see this as a pure alpha which will be fine tuned, combat was too easy before, they just got clumped up and punched to death. Bosses could be stun blocked etc. My advice, don't play it until the full release comes out, I'm probably not (uness you like testing).

• Thinking Face

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Oh, I think everyone understands. Still funny though!

MrZed is a clever guy, but sticks out alpha builds for feedback. I see this as a pure alpha which will be fine tuned, combat was too easy before, they just got clumped up and punched to death. Bosses could be stun blocked etc. My advice, don't play it until the full release comes out, I'm probably not (uness you like testing).
Yeah, definitely some parts of the text do sound funny AF hehe. Guess is my way of expressing lol

Cant say I agree entirely with the feedback part tho. For what I knew he was aware of the issues and did very little to fix it to be something that could have the easy difficulty it had before. And you see.... When I first tried the game and I got used to the controls, gameplay stuff, to me the default difficulty felt right for a base one. Which on top of that you add things. Like either a higher difficulty, bondage options, hardcore mode, even roleplay ones like sexing every enemy to death, you name it. But as obviously, when devs try to overhaul things to make it less easy they forget one key thing that is that a lot of people are used to that BASE difficulty and maybe love the game BECAUSE of the way that the base difficulty is, the "chill by default" one. When you change the "default" you fuck up A LOT of things. And there's a bunch of games that I know that to me went into deal breakers precisely because of those said overhauls. Changed the base game settings that hooked initially into the gameplay and now I have to deal with something that honestly for me is not fun to play.

The reason that I said Im done with this is cause Im yet to meet a game that got one of those said overhauls and went for the better. And even then, the ones that I could say that eventually managed to partially bring back the nice balance I liked originally, they did it completely unintentionally and mostly because of new exploits that other mecanics added later introduced, which I would argue that still does not compensate for the bad the base overhaul did at first.

And being truly honest, Im sick of having to adapt my gameplay to ultra efficient ways because devs are blind enough to see that some people are not playing games cause they want a challenge. I do like to search for some from time to time but as long as that shit is OPTIONAL, not mandatory. If Im playing say a Darksiders games on the mode that erases the save files on death (death, the event, not the character, just in case, XD) because Im feeling like I want to play a survival challenge, sure Ill play that particular moment like that but then the other 90% of the times Ill play in a mode where I can go as reckless as I can cause Ill still be able to try again on the same save if I die.

You see, there's billions of ways to make braindead easy games to be something that would laugh at Dark Souls difficulty, but I dare you to prove me in how many ways can you turn a hard game into something easy that are effective.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Who is Dreadnova? For the blind, He is the vision. For the hungry, He is the chef. For the thirsty, He is the water. If Dreadnova thinks, I agree. If Dreadnova speaks, I’m listening. If Dreadnova has one fan, it is me. If Dreadnova has no fans, I don’t exist.
You made me remind that Shrek meme. Dreadnova is Love, Dreadnova is Life. lmao

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
The reason that I said Im done with this is cause Im yet to meet a game that got one of those said overhauls and went for the better.
You may be right, ideally the AI/combat balancing is one of the first things you get right. Then add in sex moves, characters, levels and outfits. My understanding is that MrZed is not a programmer so this element was reversed and only basic (idiotic) AI was implemented. I'm not concerned at the moment as MrZed focussed on getting stuff done, not releasing polished 'demo's to Patreon's. If it gets too hard there will be cheats out there to make your attacks do double damage anyway, if you want to replicate a 'chill' playthrough.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
You may be right, ideally the AI/combat balancing is one of the first things you get right. Then add in sex moves, characters, levels and outfits. My understanding is that MrZed is not a programmer so this element was reversed and only basic (idiotic) AI was implemented. I'm not concerned at the moment as MrZed focussed on getting stuff done, not releasing polished 'demo's to Patreon's. If it gets too hard there will be cheats out there to make your attacks do double damage anyway, if you want to replicate a 'chill' playthrough.
Trust me, being overpowered wont solve the issue. Cause the problem is that the abilities now keep annoying you in various ways. Like being always knocked down by the box-traps or putting you with all the BDSM shop on your body, or having a western bullet party, or simply enemies having even longer invincibility frames than the ones you get after getting back up.

What people dont understand is that you simply cant rely on cheats to make a punishing experience fair again cause it is quite often due to things that cheats do not solve. And Ill give you some examples I noticed in other games in different genres:

- In Soulcalibur VI if you have trouble with certain fights you can make yourself invincible, but you have ring outs that still bypass that, some fights dont have possible ring outs but youll need to defeat an enemy by some special means like landing an ulti on an enemy that you can barely land a hit on, yet alone have the timing to land an ultimate. So neither being invincible or having something like 1 hit kills can help you there.

- Fallen Order you give yourself infinite force meter or infinite health and if you try to spam attacks and go the hack and slash way cause now you dont need to worry about being hit guess what? The moment the enemies hit you you get a temporal stunlock, if you face 2-3 enemies at once they keep locking you from attacking from long enough and repeated times to make you wonder that even after defeating them with those cheats if it still doesnt feel like you got defeated, cause even if you had eliminated all the enemies, the way you did was so annoying that almost would feel better to get killed than winning that way by tanking 40 stunlocks.

- Crash Bandicoot 4, you give yourself infinite jump, and cheat your way to get the gems garanteed at the end of the level, except that to get to that end of the level there's a lot of physical barriers that force you on the path the game intended you to parkour your way through, on the ultra tricky platforming and dodging of enemies. You could try to fly your way around, but there's so many pitfalls where you could trigger an autodeath, EVEN ON THE FUKIN SKY. Yeah, at some point I got so bothered that I just went flying to the sky flying to bypass an annoying part and the game somehow registered it as if I was somehow touching some deadly vines.

- Need for Speed Heat. Where your car seems to be papermade in a super dumb way. Hit your face at 300km/h in front of a wall and you barely get 10% health taken from your car's, but just boop slightly the side of a cop car and a quarter of your car's health is gone. So what do you do? You cheat with the infinite health. Which prevents that health problem making the game more like how it was on Most Wanted or Carbon right? Wrong, cause now NOTHING stops, you pass from being a car being pursued to being toughter than a police rhyno. That would be a good thing right? Except for the fact that if you're forced to cheat that way 90% of the games mecanics turns literally useless. Not to mention that the full health cheat just puts the car's health bar at 100. It does not take into account that your car looks like a scourer with wheels on how beaten it was lol. So you're forced to run in "that" until you get back at base.

I could go on, but its more of the same. If you have to rely on cheats for a game to not be annoying that is already a terrible sign that something is meant to end up badly. What we would need in this game, I think, is to make something like the enemy abilities to be turned on and off at your will, but I doubt that would ever happen as a selectable option and even if it does, there would be other important issues that are starting to be present that needs a fix ASAP. Like some enemies being "knocked out" yet they're still standing and punching while at it? Or that do the Fallen Order thing of being laying down with face on the dirt on frame 1 and on frame 3 they're fully stand, starting the unblockable attack animation.

Then you hear the typical imbecilic "git gud" crap from some people and Im always like, if a game forces me to "git gud" to "git fun", Ill honestly rather "kwit" that game and play another that Ill have a nicer time by default settings without cheats. And if I happen to want a more challenging or hard experience, I can set it to be like that in so many ways. One classical example. "Oh, Minecraft is too easy? Alright, play it without using a crafting table, or try to beat it on Peaceful". Ill let you wonder why the latter is such a big deal :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil Hunter

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Trust me, being overpowered wont solve the issue. Cause the problem is that the abilities now keep annoying you in various ways. Like being always knocked down by the box-traps or putting you with all the BDSM shop on your body, or having a western bullet party, or simply enemies having even longer invincibility frames than the ones you get after getting back up.

What people dont understand is that you simply cant rely on cheats to make a punishing experience fair again cause it is quite often due to things that cheats do not solve. And Ill give you some examples I noticed in other games in different genres:

- In Soulcalibur VI if you have trouble with certain fights you can make yourself invincible, but you have ring outs that still bypass that, some fights dont have possible ring outs but youll need to defeat an enemy by some special means like landing an ulti on an enemy that you can barely land a hit on, yet alone have the timing to land an ultimate. So neither being invincible or having something like 1 hit kills can help you there.

- Fallen Order you give yourself infinite force meter or infinite health and if you try to spam attacks and go the hack and slash way cause now you dont need to worry about being hit guess what? The moment the enemies hit you you get a temporal stunlock, if you face 2-3 enemies at once they keep locking you from attacking from long enough and repeated times to make you wonder that even after defeating them with those cheats if it still doesnt feel like you got defeated, cause even if you had eliminated all the enemies, the way you did was so annoying that almost would feel better to get killed than winning that way by tanking 40 stunlocks.

- Crash Bandicoot 4, you give yourself infinite jump, and cheat your way to get the gems garanteed at the end of the level, except that to get to that end of the level there's a lot of physical barriers that force you on the path the game intended you to parkour your way through, on the ultra tricky platforming and dodging of enemies. You could try to fly your way around, but there's so many pitfalls where you could trigger an autodeath, EVEN ON THE FUKIN SKY. Yeah, at some point I got so bothered that I just went flying to the sky flying to bypass an annoying part and the game somehow registered it as if I was somehow touching some deadly vines.

- Need for Speed Heat. Where your car seems to be papermade in a super dumb way. Hit your face at 300km/h in front of a wall and you barely get 10% health taken from your car's, but just boop slightly the side of a cop car and a quarter of your car's health is gone. So what do you do? You cheat with the infinite health. Which prevents that health problem making the game more like how it was on Most Wanted or Carbon right? Wrong, cause now NOTHING stops, you pass from being a car being pursued to being toughter than a police rhyno. That would be a good thing right? Except for the fact that if you're forced to cheat that way 90% of the games mecanics turns literally useless. Not to mention that the full health cheat just puts the car's health bar at 100. It does not take into account that your car looks like a scourer with wheels on how beaten it was lol. So you're forced to run in "that" until you get back at base.

I could go on, but its more of the same. If you have to rely on cheats for a game to not be annoying that is already a terrible sign that something is meant to end up badly. What we would need in this game, I think, is to make something like the enemy abilities to be turned on and off at your will, but I doubt that would ever happen as a selectable option and even if it does, there would be other important issues that are starting to be present that needs a fix ASAP. Like some enemies being "knocked out" yet they're still standing and punching while at it? Or that do the Fallen Order thing of being laying down with face on the dirt on frame 1 and on frame 3 they're fully stand, starting the unblockable attack animation.

Then you hear the typical imbecilic "git gud" crap from some people and Im always like, if a game forces me to "git gud" to "git fun", Ill honestly rather "kwit" that game and play another that Ill have a nicer time by default settings without cheats. And if I happen to want a more challenging or hard experience, I can set it to be like that in so many ways. One classical example. "Oh, Minecraft is too easy? Alright, play it without using a crafting table, or try to beat it on Peaceful". Ill let you wonder why the latter is such a big deal :sneaky::coffee:
Your way of criticism is top notch humor :ROFLMAO:
Quite serious and convincing and yet funny as fuck :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Your way of criticism is top notch humor :ROFLMAO:
Quite serious and convincing and yet funny as fuck :ROFLMAO:
Glad I can still make y'all laugh a bit while ranting lmao

At least there's still version 7.3 that has the enemy randomizer and the previous combat configs. Sad thing is that there's no transparent options like the new ones (Or at least much less ones in comparison). I only wish the mod that someone posted for this that was in version 7.1F got updated to 7.3 :(

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Updated mod for version 0.7.1F

Features are pretty much the same (togglable/configurable via config): Bluetooth vibrator support, enemies avoid each other and don't clump, only 75% of hits will stagger enemies, enemies vary in height and speed, undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear, changed stage lighting with dynamic character shadows, night mode option by wearing Glasses N, glossy skin on player and enemies by level of arousal.
Corrected:
- Enemies are now fully normal size for sex scenes to prevent misalignment.
- Fix bug with incorrect or changing glossy skin

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others. Tried to make it zoom in from side but no worky so far, maybe in future.

Download
Mega
Pixeldrain
Hey, do you have plans to update this to 7.3? ^^

Specially with the whole enemy randomizer feels like combining this game version with the mod would be a literal fuckfest :HideThePain:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Goddamn... I'm speechless... :HideThePain:
Well, looks like this game is gonna need a shit-ton of new options (to toggle On/Off) to maybe give the player some more control over this mess...
agreed-tony-stark.gif

Sorry for not replying to this before XD, but yeah that could be an option, maybe putting the new abilities from the enemies as part of the Hardcore Mode? I havent tried that one yet, so if someone here had and can share what actually changes between Hardcore and Non-Hardcore Mode Ill apreciate it ^^

Or maybe implementing a selectable "Easycore Mode" where the combat goes back to what it was? Im not even sure if that concept exists, but if so. Ill summon the spirit of "Shut Up And Take Mah Money" lol

Besides my previous rant tho, I wanted to reinforce that I still love this game and up to 7.3 it felt awesome. The transparent clothing adition of the new one also looked amazing besides lacking a bunch of clothing that didnt had it. Is just that the way it annoys me when a game that has a nice original setting gets an update that changes the base gameplay into something that becomes 400% more annoying, that pisses me off in a way that makes me feel like....

hercules.gif

Another option would be to have those abilities deactivated entirely on Easy difficulty. The last update technically increased the cooldowns of those in Easy difficulty but in the end the issue remains, the traps that explotes, the Megamanlike scenario with the bullets and etc still happen. To a lesser degree and more infrequently, but still happens. Which honestly for THAT difficulty at least feels far way too punishing, unless you rename the Easy-Medium-Hard difficulties to Normal-Hard-Very Hard.

Hopefully in the 9.0 version something gets added to counterbalance those issues. Luckily "some" games from the ones that I play that suffered from a controversial gameplay overhaul update later on added something that gave you an advantage that sort of "balanced back" some of the bads that the previous ones introduced. Also certain mods or save hacks also do the trick, but again. Not always those work, like in the examples I mentioned before.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 2247169

Sorry for not replying to this before XD, but yeah that could be an option, maybe putting the new abilities from the enemies as part of the Hardcore Mode? I havent tried that one yet, so if someone here had and can share what actually changes between Hardcore and Non-Hardcore Mode Ill apreciate it ^^

Or maybe implementing a selectable "Easycore Mode" where the combat goes back to what it was? Im not even sure if that concept exists, but if so. Ill summon the spirit of "Shut Up And Take Mah Money" lol

Besides my previous rant tho, I wanted to reinforce that I still love this game and up to 7.3 it felt awesome. The transparent clothing adition of the new one also looked amazing besides lacking a bunch of clothing that didnt had it. Is just that the way it annoys me when a game that has a nice original setting gets an update that changes the base gameplay into something that becomes 400% more annoying, that pisses me off in a way that makes me feel like....

View attachment 2247183

Another option would be to have those abilities deactivated entirely on Easy difficulty. The last update technically increased the cooldowns of those in Easy difficulty but in the end the issue remains, the traps that explotes, the Megamanlike scenario with the bullets and etc still happen. To a lesser degree and more infrequently, but still happens. Which honestly for THAT difficulty at least feels far way too punishing, unless you rename the Easy-Medium-Hard difficulties to Normal-Hard-Very Hard.

Hopefully in the 9.0 version something gets added to counterbalance those issues. Luckily "some" games from the ones that I play that suffered from a controversial gameplay overhaul update later on added something that gave you an advantage that sort of "balanced back" some of the bads that the previous ones introduced. Also certain mods or save hacks also do the trick, but again. Not always those work, like in the examples I mentioned before.
0f558a39-bb51-4033-8908-e86b6736aef7_text.gif

• Yay, new update!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Any heroes with the new version? Much appreciated! Cheers
I honestly would wait for either another hotfix or maybe for version 9.0. The current one got me so annoyed that I almost removed EVERYTHING that I got from SCH, even the versions I loved from begining to end.

Reactions: iansolo59

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
RubyZeronyka can't you just keep Bondage turned off anymore? I'm still playing a somewhat older version and I have all that turned off since I assume it would just annoy me the way it works (and even more so the way you described how it works).

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
RubyZeronyka can't you just keep Bondage turned off anymore? I'm still playing a somewhat older version and I have all that turned off since I assume it would just annoy me the way it works (and even more so the way you described how it works).
The issue is still happening after turning the bondage off. What I said is that the bondage made it even worse.

Before trying that version the combat was relatively doable and as a means to make it feel more challenging for me (Mostly cause I wanted to feel like my character had a chance to at least cum once cause I felt like they were going through an endless No Nut November, lmao), then I tried that default option that I had (that now made the combat feel balanced for me), on the new version and the enemy abilities was such an endless headache to deal with. I thought the bondage option was being a big part of the problem so I turned it off and even tho things went better, it was still far too annoying to deal with cause sure, you no longer have restrain options being applyable at you, but you still have to deal with the trap bombs, the bullet fests and so on.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
The issue is still happening after turning the bondage off. What I said is that the bondage made it even worse.

Before trying that version the combat was relatively doable and as a means to make it feel more challenging for me (Mostly cause I wanted to feel like my character had a chance to at least cum once cause I felt like they were going through an endless No Nut November, lmao), then I tried that default option that I had (that now made the combat feel balanced for me), on the new version and the enemy abilities was such an endless headache to deal with. I thought the bondage option was being a big part of the problem so I turned it off and even tho things went better, it was still far too annoying to deal with cause sure, you no longer have restrain options being applyable at you, but you still have to deal with the trap bombs, the bullet fests and so on.
Damn :(

• Sad
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes