sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
My monitor can run up to 240Hz, and sure enough my setting in the game has been set to the correct res with the same hz as the monitor's setting.
I can relate to the tired eyes :LOL:
Your issue's probably there: try to set the refresh rate to 60Hz.

I'm a bit conflicted now that someone has uploaded 0.3... but I DID promise 0.4... hmm.
We won't hold anything against you if you choose to upload the next version in 3 months instead :sneaky:
I doubt there's much feedback we can give about 0.31 (over the dinosaurs' one from a few weeks ago. How time flies!)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Oh well, I did say I would release it after a waiting period so here it is:

However, this will be the only time I do it and honestly MrZed is easily one of the few devs I really think you should support if you enjoy his work.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Mission 1 will automatically start and your character will get beat up while you're still on the "loading screen" if you don't advance past it once it's finished loading.

Are you even able to grab enemies right now?

The combat doesn't feel great right now. Really barebones and the AI isn't great. The MC and enemies sliding around is weird too, they should have some hitboxes that prevent you from moving through each other. You end up standing on top of enemies and often they can hit you and you can't hit them. Agree with most/all of Cloud73's review atm, at least on the combat front.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
what's the cheat code?
because honestly this game is so buggy it's unplayable without cheats.
Enemies spam you with stunlocks.
you get frozen and can't move if you Taunt.
enemies stop attacking or moving after a sex scene.
enemies just sliding across the screen without moving their feet at the exact same speed you're moving making it impossible to hit them without running. But when you run they knock you down.
And also...
What the hell are the controls? They flashed briefly in the training room, but if you blink good luck finding them out.
An Instructions screen with controls is literally Game Design 101.

Last edited:

Piethein12

Dec 9, 2019
It looks like a nice game but somehow I don't see anything. Trying to zoom in and out doesn't help it's a shame. Does this game not work on windows 10?

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Does this game not work on windows 10?
Yes, free version from itch.io (0.3f, 0.4f) worked fine for me on Win10x64. Check what graphic adapter you have, how much RAM/VRAM (otherwise no one would be able to tell you anything specific). Also make sure antivirus doesn't mess up something (like randomly deleting files).

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
what's the cheat code?
because honestly this game is so buggy it's unplayable without cheats.
Enemies spam you with stunlocks.
you get frozen and can't move if you Taunt.
enemies stop attacking or moving after a sex scene.
enemies just sliding across the screen without moving their feet at the exact same speed you're moving making it impossible to hit them without running. But when you run they knock you down.
And also...
What the hell are the controls? They flashed briefly in the training room, but if you blink good luck finding them out.
An Instructions screen with controls is literally Game Design 101.
The controls are: Arrows to move, Z to punch X to kick, like 99% of videogames of this genre.

Have you considered the possibility that maybe you're just not good at it? I've played this game many times at the highest difficulty and I'm always the one stunlocking enemies, not the other way, and it's just so damn easy to clear.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Are all of the scenes 1 on 1? It would be nice, at some point, to see the other 2 or 3 Enemies who just stand there watching after the MC gets knocked down or grappled, for them to join in and really spice things up.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The controls are: Arrows to move, Z to punch X to kick, like 99% of videogames of this genre.

Have you considered the possibility that maybe you're just not good at it? I've played this game many times at the highest difficulty and I'm always the one stunlocking enemies, not the other way, and it's just so damn easy to clear.
that's not all the controls. I've found C blocks and H is suicide in training. Also i think A is special and S Taunt which i figured out by mashing the keyboard.

And in most games of this genre (side scrolling beat em ups) I J K L are also controls.
And again the player shouldn't have to assume what the controls are. An Instructions screen is quite literally what they teach you in game design at the very beginning. An easy to navigate 3click UI is the minimum expectation. My professor would fail you for the whole year if you didn't meet this expectation.

And yea after figuring out i can just Spam z or x to make the enemies useless... it became easier.
Tho if they swarm you from both sides and knock you down. you can't get up Period until one of them depletes your health and mounts you. Then the enemy AI breaks and they stop moving.

Reactions: bimboform

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
1655050523981.png In your defense this message seems not to appear sometimes for unclear reasons. Pushing a key other than Z to start the stage, maybe? I dunno.
Agree with most/all of Cloud73's review atm, at least on the combat front.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, for the time being, I recommend these settings:
- bondage on, 50% (or it's full RNG to get free at all...)
- allows any enemy to use restraints (they have a stat to make it +/- likely anyway)
- randomize restraints and rigged loot (for spice and fun)
- blindfoldeffect ON (unless you're a wuss. But you're not, right?)
- at least 3-4+ other restraints on top of the plug and vibes (to lower the odds of the dangerous arms/legs aggravating ones)
It's not so obvious, so: you can use the mousewheel to display the rest of the options. Also, the 'linked' restrains on the right do nothing, they're only an aesthetic choice(right?), like corset OR harness.

Thanks to those who gave me feedback, I'm trying to improve the game "feel", both for the combat and the sex.
Bugs, remarks and suggestions thrown together in a grab-bag:
Before I forget: good job so far, this looks like it's coming along nicely. I'd rather focus on what kind of advice can be useful to you, outside the obvious xD

Last edited:
Reactions: McKraken

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
life to hard just use e
for money just past a 1 stage u will get 1500 Credits
- search 1500 and buy 500 type 1000 and hit next scan
- u will get 5-7 address
- delete all not unstable
- Change all Value
- Done !

For talent past 2 stage u will get 2 points just for sure (1 point per your level)
- type 2 and search and wait for done
- use 1 point and type 1 for next scan
- reset talent and type 2 for next scan
- loop this until get low address

- use 1 point to see a Change Value and Change that Value
- done (aka. you will need level 80 for get all talent if u don't cheat)
20220613_214947.jpg 20220613_215003.jpg

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes