moontzu1

Dec 24, 2021
I've been testing the 0.7.1 update for about 10days now and you can't unlock "facesit II, Laying Missionary V, and Prone Doggystyle V". there was also a bug where you'd shop for upgrades that doesn't show. but if you press "buy item" it'll buy that hidden upgrade. I've done Area 5 - Stage 1 more than 20 times by now.. not sure if it's intended or not

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
There is an odd bug where the controls are permanently messed up, and resetting the controls or game doesnt work. Down is right and right is left etc.. Manually changing the controls doesn't fix it either, not sure what triggered this.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Not even at the v1.0 stage yet and this game is incredible. It accomplishes exactly what it set out to be while having a ton of content, smooth gameplay, smooth animation, A very deep character customization set up, and to top it all off, it does all that while running decently well on a basic budget laptop like my cheap, Amazon Renewed Aspire 5 with its tiny little 8GB RAM. After playing for a handful of hours, I myself haven't run into any major issues, but other people reporting that the controls go wonky is slightly concerning to me. However, at the moment, I have nothing but resounding positive things to say about this game and cannot wait to see what gets added in the future. If you come across this post, you've done great so far, dev. 10/10.

Edit: After a couple more hours of playing, I have discovered something that I don't quite like. When I have enemies stacked on top of each other and I'm dealing crowd damage, when one enemy can randomly hit me and obliterate my health even though my fist is actively beating their face in. It's legitimately fucking infuriating. Especially with BDSM equipment on because this game gives you enemies piles at a time, so once you get later on into levels it's goddamn near impossible to fight a screen of enemies without getting hit and knocked down like this a dozen times. I've literally gone from full health, fully clothed to nude and completely restrained, unable to attack in one encounter within 2 minutes. It's kind of obnoxious when I'm actually trying to win.

Piggybacking on that issue, in regards to the BDSM stuff, the special takes WAAAAAY too long to charge. Especially in en environment where it's the only way to break BDSM stuff and at best you can maybe get special like 3-4 times a stage without cumming your brains out and nuking your health bar. It wouldn't be as much of an issue if it broke multiple BDSM stuff at once, but all too often I remove a BDSM item only to have it reapplied literally 4 seconds later because, again, I was hit randomly while mid-combo by an enemy that should have been stun locked.

Don't get me wrong though, no disrespect meant and neither of these things is game breaking, just mildly infuriating when you're actually trying to run through the levels and progress. Still a very solid 8/10 in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElCrazy1
Jun 7, 2020
I can comfirm at least one as well
I know that one enemy type has it for sure. Its in the level where you fight a few waves of enemies inside a cage!

---

I tested the lifesteal perk yesterday and HELL is it broken. Or is it just me?
I went for the 2 big HP upgrades, all the way to the lifesteal perk and the rest into damage spread over the board.
You pile enemies up and then mash the punch button. In later stages some enemies have hyperarmor and can knock you away, but you have enough HP and damage to fully sustain the damage anyways.

I also found 3 bugs. One is really funny. If you have a weapon in your hand (for example the laser gun), you can do one kick and then mash the punch button and you will shoot 4-5times faster than you should be able to. Its really funny to unload the magic bolt magazine in a shotgun-burst on some enemies
the pile driver right? I barely remember i guess, but no full nelson :'/ anyway thunks

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
When I have enemies stacked on top of each other and I'm dealing crowd damage, when one enemy can randomly hit me and obliterate my health even though my fist is actively beating their face in....
What works for me: Run away from the crowd (double tap arrow key) then turn back and run / kick into the crowd. Which will knock half of the enemies down. Repeat as often as needed.

... where (special) it's the only way to break BDSM stuff
It's not. After clearing out an enemy wave stand close to an expoloding object like a barel or gas canister hit it and stay close. It'll knock you down but also break one or two BDSM items.

Reactions: SinfulFantasy

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
This game is simply awesome, can't wait to see what more will be added to it. I created a mod for it with with these changes:

- IRL vibrator sex toy support: You can connect a Bluetooth vibrator, such as Lovense etc., and it will react to the game events and game state appropriately, such as getting hit, arousal and sex. Support for stroker-type devices would be feasible but I don't have such a device to test with. Gamepads are also supported. This system uses layered pulses, not waves.
- Enemies will no longer stand and walk on top of each other, they avoid each other so you cannot stunlock and damage big groups of enemies with one attack.
- Enemies now experience flinch/knockdown only 75% of the time when getting hit, so you cannot stunlock them forever with fast combos or knockdown entire groups. This value is squared for bosses (i.e. 56% by default).
- Enemies vary in height and movement speed, average enemy is slightly taller than the player by default
- Player health is slightly increased to account for slightly more difficult combat
- Undressing occurs 1-2 pieces at a time with underwear, instead of all at once
- Skins of characters become glossy with arousal (enemies start with some base glossiness)
- Characters and objects cast real-time shadows, ambient light is reduced and local light is buffed. This costs some FPS
- Night mode: You can play in the dark, with light only coming from your character. To enter night mode, you have to wear Glasses N.
- The features and parameters are customizable/toggleable in the config file (BepInEx\config). You can change the config while the game is running

Currently built for game version 0.6.1, some features broken on other versions.
Mod download: Mega Pixeldrain
Source code: Mega Pixeldrain

To install the mod, simply extract into game folder. Source code is attached for reference or modification (note the folder for assembly references in the project file, you will have to adjust this if you don't want to re-add them all manually). Code isn't optimized at all but should run OK.
Hey, do you have any plans to update the mod? I really miss the shiny skins and progressive clothes stripping on the newer versions XD

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
How do I get the the restraint collar put on? It's for the submission tab. I have bandage turned on and get downed and fucked but nothing

tontoman

May 4, 2017
How do I get the the restraint collar put on? It's for the submission tab. I have bandage turned on and get downed and fucked but nothing
Check your settings. Not all enemies put on items (police women do for example), and even those not every time. But there is a game setting that makes all enemies have a chance to put items on. And items go on in a certain order, and collars are midwayish down the list.

Reactions: RandomRalts

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
What works for me: Run away from the crowd (double tap arrow key) then turn back and run / kick into the crowd. Which will knock half of the enemies down. Repeat as often as needed.
Yeah, I've started doing this, but I find that the running kicks are hard to time right. Though, that very well may be due to my not-so-great framerate on my definitely not made for gaming laptop, as I mentioned, so maybe you're able to nail that every time.
After clearing out an enemy wave stand close to an expoloding object like a barel or gas canister hit it and stay close. It'll knock you down but also break one or two BDSM items.
While that is certainly a possibility, that also deals out a big hit to your health. Also, when you're fully restrained, you can't attack the barrel or canister in the first place. It would just be an overall better gameplay/quality of life fix to make it charge faster in my opinion. I suppose you could also turn the hand and leg restraints off, but it's not like I don't want them around. I just want to be able to get them put on me without having to sit there and go through the sex animations of several enemies and take a bunch of hits to my max health just to be able to play the level again without fully resetting.

Also, another thing that I forgot, but wanted to mention:
When you escape from an enemy's sexfight and the same enemy you just escaped from insta-hits you right when you get back into the combat portion of the game. When you break free from an enemy, the game should really give you some time to get back into combat mode. Especially since if you escape quickly to avoid building arousal, your health is extremely low. When I was fighting in the cage on Stonefist's level, I would break free from one of the minions, only to have that same minion insta-hit me and get me right back into a sexfight. That little issue almost cost me that entire level when Stonefist did it to me. My hands were literally sore from how frantically I had to tap to get out of that last sexfight, one that I got insta-hit into, before I was able to just barely beat them.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes