tontoman

May 4, 2017
So what triggers the intel message (you have gained more data)? I think that's what fills the training enemy options. Is it just more combat against those particular mobs? I was surprised by how many where missing even when I'd gone through certain maps a couple of times.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Fun story, I tried to add a grab and throw attack, and it was so powerful it yeeted the enemies off the stage.
I want to add grabs and throws but the physics system is not collaborating heh
Hi i test the version 0.6.1 i want ask if in the future you will add open vagina and ass in sex animation when it is sex vaginal or anal,i see that very important for a sex game,that sex animation have good details bc it is a sex game,i think that it need things like that,the animations look like bad because the fingers go through the legs, the penis protrudes through the stomach in cowgirl or does not fit in the vagina etc,the animations need a better position.

If you ask me how do this things,i watched that you use Unity,there are programs like blender that allow you make your own caracthers,your animations,you can export from programs like unity or others to blender and from blender to unity or others, in blender for example you can modify your characters like making a hole (for the vagina or ass) add on the sides of the cheeks of the ass or on the lips vaginal invisible bones so to speak that allow you to move that part causing the opening and closing, the mouth should also have an opening that fits with the penis, you can also make several models there or export and link them, for example make a model of cum and see it on the character's body in his mouth, vagina, ass etc or create a tongue model or export it and link it to the mouth to have tongue animations,actually there are a lot of discords of people that know about blender and videotutorials,i feel like your game have potential for be better than actually is,i watched a lot of things about your game that like me but need more detail.

postscript: *Blender and his all addons is free,you can get Blender in steam and ask for addons in discords of Blender,Blender is beautyfull there are guys that do nsfw with blender they even did water or liquid cum with collision,how i told you all things of blender can be export into unity and all things of unity into blender if you watch the tutorials and ask for know how,remember that you can find free models,bodies etc from blender in the network and pages like smutbase*

Last edited:

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Version 0.7.1 Enjoy! Mega Link:Mega
Mediafire link:
So i hate to be that guy, but these links are deader than dead...

Before anyone says something about me being too lazy to look up the link on itch.io i can just say that i can't seem to ever download anything from that place as downloads always fail after a few minutes, so yeah.

Last edited:

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
So i hate to be that guy, but these links are deader than dead...

Before anyone says something about me being too lazy to look up the link on itch.io i can just say that i can't seem to ever download anything from that place as downloads always fail after a few minutes, so yeah.
Ok this is the new link for the version 0.7.1 :

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
idk if I have all the poses but, there's some pile driver or full nelson in it? its for a homework...

please :7
I can comfirm at least one as well
I know that one enemy type has it for sure. Its in the level where you fight a few waves of enemies inside a cage!

---

I tested the lifesteal perk yesterday and HELL is it broken. Or is it just me?
I went for the 2 big HP upgrades, all the way to the lifesteal perk and the rest into damage spread over the board.
You pile enemies up and then mash the punch button. In later stages some enemies have hyperarmor and can knock you away, but you have enough HP and damage to fully sustain the damage anyways.

I also found 3 bugs. One is really funny. If you have a weapon in your hand (for example the laser gun), you can do one kick and then mash the punch button and you will shoot 4-5times faster than you should be able to. Its really funny to unload the magic bolt magazine in a shotgun-burst on some enemies

Reactions: Horny Potato20

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SolasCityHeroes-0.7.1f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes