ShefBoiRD

May 29, 2020
So, is there anything past the dojo, or when you beat everyone its just supposed to sit there forever with no more content, without telling you there's no more content?

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Is there a way to reconfigure the Key-Layout?
Attacks on "X" and "Z" don't work too well with a "QWERTZ"-Keyboard. I'd rather have "Z" swapped with "Y".
(And just in case: "No" -- I don't want to switch the Keyboard Layout in Winodws any time I start the game)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Am I the only here that finds that the cocks in this game, and also previous ones of Mr Zed are/were.... Upside down? The shape of them on the tip I mean.

Is kinda like the head, instead of pointing down like how it normally should, its pointing up and like I always thought that there was something off with them but only now I noticed why lol

jungleass

Jun 14, 2022
Is there an option for us to add our own texture design for now? Cuz I want my hero have crest that has (any)letter on it. {ex. (C)} or any symbol shapes. I hope in the future this will be a feature or a content MOD like S!M5

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Am I the only here that finds that the cocks in this game, and also previous ones of Mr Zed are/were.... Upside down? The shape of them on the tip I mean.

Is kinda like the head, instead of pointing down like how it normally should, its pointing up and like I always thought that there was something off with them but only now I noticed why lol
Rock hard cocks point upwards, sorry yours doesn't
Anyone have 7.0 version?
MrZed kindly asked many times to not share a new update and wait for a month before doing it.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
my game is not starting black screen then it close any idea
Sound like an issue with the graphics card or it's driver. Have you checked the Windows Event-Log? You might find a more detailed report in "Winodws protocols" -> "Applications".

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Sound like an issue with the graphics card or it's driver. Have you checked the Windows Event-Log? You might find a more detailed report in "Winodws protocols" -> "Applications".
nothing that can lead to any problem there

neoteter

Aug 11, 2018
This game is simply awesome, can't wait to see what more will be added to it. I created a mod for it with with these changes:

- IRL vibrator sex toy support: You can connect a Bluetooth vibrator, such as Lovense etc., and it will react to the game events and game state appropriately, such as getting hit, arousal and sex. Support for stroker-type devices would be feasible but I don't have such a device to test with. Gamepads are also supported. This system uses layered pulses, not waves.
- Enemies will no longer stand and walk on top of each other, they avoid each other so you cannot stunlock and damage big groups of enemies with one attack.
- Enemies now experience flinch/knockdown only 75% of the time when getting hit, so you cannot stunlock them forever with fast combos or knockdown entire groups. This value is squared for bosses (i.e. 56% by default).
- Enemies vary in height and movement speed, average enemy is slightly taller than the player by default
- Player health is slightly increased to account for slightly more difficult combat
- Undressing occurs 1-2 pieces at a time with underwear, instead of all at once
- Skins of characters become glossy with arousal (enemies start with some base glossiness)
- Characters and objects cast real-time shadows, ambient light is reduced and local light is buffed. This costs some FPS
- Night mode: You can play in the dark, with light only coming from your character. To enter night mode, you have to wear Glasses N.
- The features and parameters are customizable/toggleable in the config file (BepInEx\config). You can change the config while the game is running

Currently built for game version 0.6.1, some features broken on other versions.
Mod download: Mega Pixeldrain
Source code: Mega Pixeldrain

To install the mod, simply extract into game folder. Source code is attached for reference or modification (note the folder for assembly references in the project file, you will have to adjust this if you don't want to re-add them all manually). Code isn't optimized at all but should run OK.

Hi Honwo, I followed your post here, https://f95zone.to/threads/solas-city-heroes-v0-6-1-mr-zed-mrzgames.102161/post-8846411
I'm inspired by your awesome mod, which led me to research Unity Mod Maker & BepInEx, dnSpy, and iL2CppDumper, , but hit bugs after bugs along the way. I'm new to Unity modding, my goal is to add an in-game key to switch the passive/active role of actors during animation.
This is because of the bug after v0.6.2 where during sex simulation male and female switch passive/active roles in certain animations.

Thank you for any help you could provide. I wonder if you could give me some suggestions on what tools and tutorials to checkout for creating the mod?

neoteter

Aug 11, 2018
The sex simulator sometimes DOES switch the role of the animations tho, but at the same time rerolling that animation sometimes switches it back. You should test it out in real combat to see if the issue persists
Hmnm I tested, it seems that the "first" animation always work as intended.
However, if you press "A" or "S", ether in real combat (as a special, for position switch), or in sex simulation,
the roles got switched.

I wonder if this is because when the system look in "preferred positions" and "enemy move list", the roles got re-assigned somehow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes