PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Okay so... I've accidentally spoiled myself like the next two levels, because I managed to add into my game units that aren't supposed to be there (turns out new enemies are already there, but not the levels). I'm not going to say how to do it, but damn MrZed you really outdid yourself with the (I'm assuming) second level in the works (black and white clothing is all I want to say to not give out much).

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
View attachment 2002271
stuck in the title page after installing the latest version of win11 :(, does anybody knows the solution?
Ah, I see what your problem is, you use Windows 11. Just reinstall Windows 10 and barricade your computer from allowing automatic Windows Updates, be careful though as Microsoft will try to find a way to sneak it in again if you're not careful. Jokes (not really) aside, just rollback the update, assuming Microsoft allows you to. They're so hard up on forcing newer updates they usually make it a full time job on the part of the end user to find out how to do something as simple as a rollback.

Reactions: pdxdonuts

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is area 4.1 the last one available in this update? Also Im curious if there's a cape item like the one I see the blue NPC of the menus using. Loving this game so far, it has the same appeal that KyFC but with a lot more action and I love it XD

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
This game is simply awesome, can't wait to see what more will be added to it. I created a mod for it with with these changes:

- IRL vibrator sex toy support: You can connect a Bluetooth vibrator, such as Lovense etc., and it will react to the game events and game state appropriately, such as getting hit, arousal and sex. Support for stroker-type devices would be feasible but I don't have such a device to test with. Gamepads are also supported. This system uses layered pulses, not waves.
- Enemies will no longer stand and walk on top of each other, they avoid each other so you cannot stunlock and damage big groups of enemies with one attack.
- Enemies now experience flinch/knockdown only 75% of the time when getting hit, so you cannot stunlock them forever with fast combos or knockdown entire groups. This value is squared for bosses (i.e. 56% by default).
- Enemies vary in height and movement speed, average enemy is slightly taller than the player by default
- Player health is slightly increased to account for slightly more difficult combat
- Undressing occurs 1-2 pieces at a time with underwear, instead of all at once
- Skins of characters become glossy with arousal (enemies start with some base glossiness)
- Characters and objects cast real-time shadows, ambient light is reduced and local light is buffed. This costs some FPS
- Night mode: You can play in the dark, with light only coming from your character. To enter night mode, you have to wear Glasses N.
- The features and parameters are customizable/toggleable in the config file (BepInEx\config). You can change the config while the game is running

Currently built for game version 0.7.1.F, some features possibly broken on other versions.
Mod download:

Source code:

To install the mod, simply extract into game folder. Source code is attached for reference or modification (note the folder for assembly references in the project file, you will have to adjust this if you don't want to re-add them all manually). Code isn't optimized at all but should run OK.

Last edited:

Virtue before Vice

Aug 27, 2022
This game is simply awesome, can't wait to see what more will be added to it. I created a mod for it with with these changes:
This is really cool! Gonna give it a try!
Out of curiosity how hard would it be to change numerical values in the game? I really want a "pure hero" mode where you can't defeat enemies with sex and they are much better at gaining domination. Is that something that would be possible?

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
View attachment 2002271
stuck in the title page after installing the latest version of win11 :(, does anybody knows the solution?
I haven't found why this happens now, if you are still experiencing this try removing some of the characters from the save folder, maybe one of the characters is not loading properly and bugs out everything else.
I haven't found exactly what causes this, but I guess this is one of the downsides of adding constant stuff (that has to be stored in the save) , however this only happened to 5 people, so I guess it isn't anything very common.

- IRL vibrator sex toy support: You can connect a Bluetooth vibrator, such as Lovense etc., and it will react to the game events and game state appropriately, such as getting hit, arousal and sex. Support for stroker-type devices would be feasible but I don't have such a device to test with. Gamepads are also supported. This system uses layered pulses, not waves.
Oh woah this is great!
I would love to take a look at how you did the integration when I have some time!

Out of curiosity how hard would it be to change numerical values in the game? I really want a "pure hero" mode where you can't defeat enemies with sex and they are much better at gaining domination. Is that something that would be possible?
You can just play with the hardcore setting on (and not trying to gain domination but rather trying to escape). Some talents are being reworked for the next update that will make the trope of the "powerful hero weak to sex" more prominent. (As in giving bonus damage to non-sexfights, but being more vulnerable to sex)

Virtue before Vice

Aug 27, 2022
You can just play with the hardcore setting on (and not trying to gain domination but rather trying to escape). Some talents are being reworked for the next update that will make the trope of the "powerful hero weak to sex" more prominent. (As in giving bonus damage to non-sexfights, but being more vulnerable to sex)
Even on hardcore and trying to escape I'd say I probably have at least 3-4 enemies die by sex before they even make me cum once so very excited for more options on that.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I wish we had a way to have nail polish for both the hands and feet. But other than that I love this game so far ^^
Im just curious about if you can have the same outfits as some of the NPCs use. Also what is that Succubus dungeon I keep hearing about? Is it a special area past 4-1?

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
I created a mod for it with with these changes:
Wow never thought I'd see an honest to god mod for the game, that's wild. I'm just giving it a go now and I'm getting ALOT of error messages in the bepin window, plus it doesn't /look/ like the lighting changes are working but all of the other stuff is. I've included a screen grab of the errors if it helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm running with version 0.6.2.1 which I believe is the most up to date patreon version, and while I'm no programmer it looks to be something to do with a clothing item?

If you are looking for things to do next though I think more modifiers would be sick! Things like enemy/player combat damage and enemy/player sex damage would be a really cool way to fine tune difficulty. Maybe even, domination/escape gain.

Suggestions aside, you're a certifiable gentle and scholar for making a mode in the first place. Hats of to you man and I'm exicted to see if you do make any more changes!

Even on hardcore and trying to escape I'd say I probably have at least 3-4 enemies die by sex before they even make me cum once so very excited for more options on that.
I wouldn't go that far but I will admit I'd prefer if the enemies reset to like 30-40% or even 0% arousal after they came though so they don't chain them so easily, but that's just personal.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Wow never thought I'd see an honest to god mod for the game, that's wild. I'm just giving it a go now and I'm getting ALOT of error messages in the bepin window, plus it doesn't /look/ like the lighting changes are working but all of the other stuff is. I've included a screen grab of the errors if it helps.

I'm running with version 0.6.2.1 which I believe is the most up to date patreon version, and while I'm no programmer it looks to be something to do with a clothing item?

If you are looking for things to do next though I think more modifiers would be sick! Things like enemy/player combat damage and enemy/player sex damage would be a really cool way to fine tune difficulty. Maybe even, domination/escape gain.

Suggestions aside, you're a certifiable gentle and scholar for making a mode in the first place. Hats of to you man and I'm exicted to see if you do make any more changes!
Thanks for the input, I built the mod with version 0.6.1 currently, so unfortunately for newer versions the undress and lighting features do not work properly. I have updated the post to reflect this.
Also all of those error messages will be written to disk, you could turn that off in the BepIn config file.
Anything is possible but of course the devs are also already working on many features to expand the game in various ways and obviously customization is a big feature of the game. The mod source code could serve as a starting point for implementing any specific individual changes one wishes for, just you have to get familiar with the internals of the game a bit.

Virtue before Vice

Aug 27, 2022
Anything is possible but of course the devs are also already working on many features to expand the game in various ways and obviously customization is a big feature of the game. The mod source code could serve as a starting point for implementing any specific individual changes one wishes for, just you have to get familiar with the internals of the game a bit.
Yeah, I get that.
How hard is it to learn stuff like the internals? Like where did you start?

Also do you have any plans to do more with the mod?

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, I get that.
How hard is it to learn stuff like the internals? Like where did you start?
Also do you have any plans to do more with the mod?
To make or adjust a Unity mod, you need some knowledge in C# and the Unity engine. You can find a bunch of resources on Unity modding on Google and also on the board here, with lists of tools etc. There are tools like UnityExplorer and dotPeek which aid in modding. The function code itself you can't look at because of IL2CPP, so you make some guesses. Currently there are no plans for the mod, I mostly wanted to do the toy integration, the other things were just minor ideas that came up along the way.

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017

- Enemies will no longer stand and walk on top of each other, they avoid each other so you cannot stunlock and damage big groups of enemies with one attack.
- Enemies now experience flinch/knockdown only 75% of the time when getting hit, so you cannot stunlock them forever with fast combos or knockdown entire groups. This value is squared for bosses (i.e. 56% by default).
- Enemies vary in height and movement speed, average enemy is slightly taller than the player by default
- Player health is slightly increased to account for slightly more difficult combat
- Undressing occurs 1-2 pieces at a time with underwear, instead of all at once
- Skins of characters become glossy with arousal (enemies start with some base glossiness)
- Characters and objects cast real-time shadows, ambient light is reduced and local light is buffed. This costs some FPS
- Night mode: You can play in the dark, with light only coming from your character. To enter night mode, you have to wear Glasses N.
- The features and parameters are customizable/toggleable in the config file (BepInEx\config). You can change the config while the game is running

Currently built for game version 0.6.1, some features broken on other versions.
Mod download: Mega Pixeldrain
Source code: Mega Pixeldrain

To install the mod, simply extract into game folder. Source code is attached for reference or modification (note the folder for assembly references in the project file, you will have to adjust this if you don't want to re-add them all manually). Code isn't optimized at all but should run OK.
Mod doesn't seem to be doing much in the latest version... I mean the only difference I see is some enemies are taller, nothing else feels different. Is an update coming to make it work with the latest game version?

HornyPatty

Jun 19, 2019
Stage 3 level 3, after defeating nazuban furies nothing happens, ran all over the map / changed difficulty levels / re-entered - the problem remained

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I haven't found why this happens now, if you are still experiencing this try removing some of the characters from the save folder, maybe one of the characters is not loading properly and bugs out everything else.
I haven't found exactly what causes this, but I guess this is one of the downsides of adding constant stuff (that has to be stored in the save) , however this only happened to 5 people, so I guess it isn't anything very common.

Oh woah this is great!
I would love to take a look at how you did the integration when I have some time!

Hey, I wanted to tell you that I'm in love with the game so far tho there's one small detail I miss from KyFC and is the option to have males without a penis while in game (Basically a pussyboy) not just on the menus, which gave quite the gender variety to KyFC but in here males always end up having yes or yes a penis when clothes stripped and it feels odd having that option for females but not for males.

By the way, is there a way to get MightyGirl's cape? I really like that character and want to play as her but I cant find the cape anywhere and I saw another NPC with a cape and it's driving crazy XD

Another thing, how does the clothing items/positions/enemy data/etc unlocks works? I keep doing the same areas repeatedly and sometimes I notice that I unlock certain stuff but I have no idea what I did to do so, I just keep interacting with anything I can think of depending on each particular gameplay but I feel quite lost on how it happens ^^'

On the feedback note, I love how the cumshots look in this game, they do feel much more natural and having them appear either from the pussy or the penis makes it even better, love it! :3

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Thanks!

Currently there are no capes for one single reason: physics.
The cape used in the non playable characters are rigid, so it would look terrible on anything that moves. I will later on add a physics system for clothing like capes and skirts, and at that point Ill add capes to the game.

I completely forgot about pussyboys, they will be eventually added, can't promise when due to me being with a lot of stuff to do right now (mostly rl stuff that I can't postpone anymore)
And for unlocking stuff, you just gotta beat people up! They have a chance to drop Sex data (sex positions) and Enemy data (enemies for the simulation) , stuff on the shop gets unlocked after completing areas usually!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Thanks!

Currently there are no capes for one single reason: physics.
The cape used in the non playable characters are rigid, so it would look terrible on anything that moves. I will later on add a physics system for clothing like capes and skirts, and at that point Ill add capes to the game.

I completely forgot about pussyboys, they will be eventually added, can't promise when due to me being with a lot of stuff to do right now (mostly rl stuff that I can't postpone anymore)
And for unlocking stuff, you just gotta beat people up! They have a chance to drop Sex data (sex positions) and Enemy data (enemies for the simulation) , stuff on the shop gets unlocked after completing areas usually!
Aw '^', well, at least I dont feel paranoid anymore for not finding them XD

Dont worry, IRL stuff are always a priority so take your time ^^

One thing I would sugest is on the training area to be able to set which gender the enemies are, specially for the sex simulation. Right now even if you select a female enemy it drops a male one and viceversa, it can be a bit confusing sometimes XD

Speaking of genders, Im curious about something.... Do the bosses have some hmmmm, predetermined genders? Like I know all of them have a male and female version but maybe is just me but somehow I get the feel each has like a "default" look and sometimes the game picks randomly between the male and female version.

Btw I love pretty much about all of the female enemies designs lol my fashionista side keeps squee-ing everytime I play this game :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes