Sep 1, 2022
The game still doesn't continue when defeating the furies on stage 3-3.
I've "cleared" the stage 5 times now, same problem every time.

Last edited:

Adictoris

Feb 13, 2018
Just wanted to say that mod is awesome! Especially the enemy clipping should be in the main game! Makes it so much more interesting! Partial undress is also sexy!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Just wanted to say that mod is awesome! Especially the enemy clipping should be in the main game! Makes it so much more interesting! Partial undress is also sexy!
Well, you just made me try it out and gotta say, it really surprised me XD

Tho somehow and odd issue I'm finding is that the clothing somehow acts weirdly when stripped now. Sometimes dissapearing at start or the outfit looking normal but then when stripped, some parts being wrong colored or having parts that you hadnt assigned to your chars outfit suddenly appearing lol

But besides that, Im in love with both how the combat feels, now is much easier to keep a specific enemy alive so you can sex it out after dealing with the group (Like how I usually play ;P) and the vibrations on the controller.... Let's just say it's the main reason I downloaded the mod for and it didn't dissapointed at all :ROFLMAO:

Also love the glossy texture the characters get when aroused :3

• Haha
Reactions: Multiplayer

Mix Ilplik

May 16, 2018
When attempting to run the modded game, I get the message "Failed to start BepInEx." The error message from the script is pasted below. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. Any idea what it is? Thanks!

[Fatal : Preloader] System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'dobby' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.Dobby.DobbyLib.Prepare(IntPtr target, IntPtr replacement, IntPtr* originalCall)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.Dobby.DobbyDetour.PrepareImpl() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/Dobby/DobbyDetour.cs:line 14
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.BaseNativeDetour`1.Prepare() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/BaseNativeDetour.cs:line 88
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.BaseNativeDetour`1.GenerateTrampoline(MethodBase signature) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/BaseNativeDetour.cs:line 65
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.BaseNativeDetour`1.GenerateTrampoline[TDelegate]() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/BaseNativeDetour.cs:line 77
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.INativeDetour.CacheDetourWrapper.GenerateTrampoline[T]() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/INativeDetour.cs:line 83
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Hook.INativeDetour.CreateAndApply[T](IntPtr from, T to, T& original) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Hook/INativeDetour.cs:line 48
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.IL2CPPChainloader.Initialize(String gameExePath) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/IL2CPPChainloader.cs:line 67
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Preloader.cs:line 77

Sep 1, 2022
Need more tags: Female Domination, Male Protagonist, Male Domination.

About the game. I would like to see:
-Options to change enemies height/width and other proportion sizes
-Add custom enemies
-Silent protagonist
-Remove the "press any key or wait 10 seconds", just start please

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

-Add custom enemies
-Silent protagonist
I like the custom enemies one :3

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017

-Add custom enemies
-Silent protagonist
If you mean Player Moans, there's a setting for that

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Hey friends!

I hope you are having a great day. I’m still in the middle of moving to a different city, so stuff is still kinda chaotic, at least until the 12th.
So let’s get to what is coming this month!

Improved Cum

I reduced the time it takes to cum. The whole animation now runs at around 9 seconds, instead of almost 30, and it transitions smoothly to the next animation. I made some fixes and changes under the hood here, but everything should work the same or even better with the cum system. This change was made mostly after hearing feedback and seeing the results of the last poll. I also added the Cum together feature you voted for, which will cause that whenever the player or the enemy cums and the other is at or above 90% Arousal both of them will cum!

Bondage Improvement
I will add a new type of restraint: Garter binder! I don’t know the original name, but it is like a garter belt with handcuffs attached. So yeah, garter binder!
I will also be adding a new type of restraint: The “other” gags. These will include different gags that are not like the previous ones. In this update I will be adding the Bone gag.
And as a part of the Goal we reached last month, I will add the colored bondage feature.
This feature allows players to pick the color for all the restraints they will wear! There is no feature like this in any other game!

New talents & Fighting style
I will add the Tier 4 talents (most of them) these include new combat and sex talents, as well as the first different fighting style. Once you learn that talent your fighting style will change!
I also changed several talents on the right side of the ero talent tree. These talents now focus more on the “powerful hero with a secret weakness to sex” trope, so they give huge damage bonuses but also make the character weaker to sexfights!

Special selection
After several months of not finding how to trigger the bug I finally found how! And I fixed it. But I also added the possibility for characters to change their Specials while in a combat stage. Just press pause and you will be able to change your special without needing to return to base. You can even use different specials based on your current requirements! (Like having berserk, regeneration and clear mind at the ready)

Shooting lazers
Well, not really lazers, but energy projectiles. I added a new Special that allows the characters to enter a focused state where they shoot lasers instead of their punch attacks. This lasts for several attacks and stacks with talents that increase the damage of Specials (not punch attacks!)
There is also a weaker version of this talent available as a temporary buff that drops from destructible objects on the Mafia house stage. I will later put this item on other stages according to the lore.

Change Positions in Customization
You will be able to change the position of your character while on the customization screen.

Simulator Improvement
The Simulator will be updated with all the missing stages and background music. And I will set it up so whenever you complete a stage in the game it gets unlocked instantly in the Simulator (both the stage and the music!)
New Stage
Get ready to enter the Mafia house and face Da Boss!

New enemies
Two new enemies will join the game: The mafia goon with a jacket, and the maid!

Área 4 Bundles
As always, whenever an area is completed the bundles are added to the shop. This includes Enemy bundle, Bosses bundle and Sex data bundle.

Game Optimization
I did a bunch of coding and improvement to reduce the amount of memory needed. For now this is the best that I can do, but I’m happy with the results, seeing a 31% reduction on memory needed on this computer!

New animations
I improved all the animations in the Ground titfuck position.
I will be adding two completely new and original animations: Wrestler’s handjob and Standing Footjob 2!

And that’s all the big stuff coming!
This month’s update features two totally new systems, and together with the new talents there is a lot of playtest here, so please be patient if something isn’t working 100%. I tested it as much as I could with the little time I have currently, but everything should be working. And if it isn’t please report it so I can fix it!
I also did several updates and changes to things I did a while ago (like the whole cum system) based on player feedback, I hope you like the changes!
And as always I really wanna thank all of you who support the development of the game. We are growing as a studio, being able to do more stuff and with better quality and all of this is thanks to you! We wouldn’t be here without your support! Thank you!

Lastly, Solas City Heroes is coming to Steam!
There is already a demo to try there, so if you can, please go and Wishlist the game on Steam!

Have a great month friends!

Cheers!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

Hey friends!

I hope you are having a great day. I’m still in the middle of moving to a different city, so stuff is still kinda chaotic, at least until the 12th.
So let’s get to what is coming this month!

Improved Cum

I reduced the time it takes to cum. The whole animation now runs at around 9 seconds, instead of almost 30, and it transitions smoothly to the next animation. I made some fixes and changes under the hood here, but everything should work the same or even better with the cum system. This change was made mostly after hearing feedback and seeing the results of the last poll. I also added the Cum together feature you voted for, which will cause that whenever the player or the enemy cums and the other is at or above 90% Arousal both of them will cum!

Bondage Improvement
I will add a new type of restraint: Garter binder! I don’t know the original name, but it is like a garter belt with handcuffs attached. So yeah, garter binder!
I will also be adding a new type of restraint: The “other” gags. These will include different gags that are not like the previous ones. In this update I will be adding the Bone gag.
And as a part of the Goal we reached last month, I will add the colored bondage feature.
This feature allows players to pick the color for all the restraints they will wear! There is no feature like this in any other game!

New talents & Fighting style
I will add the Tier 4 talents (most of them) these include new combat and sex talents, as well as the first different fighting style. Once you learn that talent your fighting style will change!
I also changed several talents on the right side of the ero talent tree. These talents now focus more on the “powerful hero with a secret weakness to sex” trope, so they give huge damage bonuses but also make the character weaker to sexfights!

Special selection
After several months of not finding how to trigger the bug I finally found how! And I fixed it. But I also added the possibility for characters to change their Specials while in a combat stage. Just press pause and you will be able to change your special without needing to return to base. You can even use different specials based on your current requirements! (Like having berserk, regeneration and clear mind at the ready)

Shooting lazers
Well, not really lazers, but energy projectiles. I added a new Special that allows the characters to enter a focused state where they shoot lasers instead of their punch attacks. This lasts for several attacks and stacks with talents that increase the damage of Specials (not punch attacks!)
There is also a weaker version of this talent available as a temporary buff that drops from destructible objects on the Mafia house stage. I will later put this item on other stages according to the lore.

Change Positions in Customization
You will be able to change the position of your character while on the customization screen.

Simulator Improvement
The Simulator will be updated with all the missing stages and background music. And I will set it up so whenever you complete a stage in the game it gets unlocked instantly in the Simulator (both the stage and the music!)
New Stage
Get ready to enter the Mafia house and face Da Boss!

New enemies
Two new enemies will join the game: The mafia goon with a jacket, and the maid!

Área 4 Bundles
As always, whenever an area is completed the bundles are added to the shop. This includes Enemy bundle, Bosses bundle and Sex data bundle.

Game Optimization
I did a bunch of coding and improvement to reduce the amount of memory needed. For now this is the best that I can do, but I’m happy with the results, seeing a 31% reduction on memory needed on this computer!

New animations
I improved all the animations in the Ground titfuck position.
I will be adding two completely new and original animations: Wrestler’s handjob and Standing Footjob 2!

And that’s all the big stuff coming!
This month’s update features two totally new systems, and together with the new talents there is a lot of playtest here, so please be patient if something isn’t working 100%. I tested it as much as I could with the little time I have currently, but everything should be working. And if it isn’t please report it so I can fix it!
I also did several updates and changes to things I did a while ago (like the whole cum system) based on player feedback, I hope you like the changes!
And as always I really wanna thank all of you who support the development of the game. We are growing as a studio, being able to do more stuff and with better quality and all of this is thanks to you! We wouldn’t be here without your support! Thank you!

Lastly, Solas City Heroes is coming to Steam!
There is already a demo to try there, so if you can, please go and Wishlist the game on Steam!

Have a great month friends!

Cheers!
CUM TOGETHER! RIGHT NOW! OVER ME!

Sorry, couldn't helpt it, lmao

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
:HideThePain:

Love the game but I doubt talents I spend points on acting like traits that come with negatives will ever sit well with me. I hope these changes do not affect these traits that previously boosts the character in sexfights.

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
:HideThePain:

Love the game but I doubt talents I spend points on acting like traits that come with negatives will ever sit well with me. I hope these changes do not affect these traits that previously boosts the character in sexfights.
I think these will be new traits as far as I can tell so shouldn't affect anything you've already got. But I must admit I love the traits with draw backs. I think it lets you customise your character in far greater detail than just +5% damage or +10% escape.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I think these will be new traits as far as I can tell so shouldn't affect anything you've already got. But I must admit I love the traits with draw backs. I think it lets you customise your character in far greater detail than just +5% damage or +10% escape.
In most other RPGs I can see myself picking a trait or two for a lil bit of specialness. They usually don't really cost points since the investment is the drawback they come with. When I level a char I want that to increase in power with the levels. Not getting weaker in some aspects and stronger in others. That makes leveling kinda redundant; that is more like how you start your char. In some old D&D terms, "Oh, Elf. That is +dexterity but -constitution; Mage? That is less point cost in these skills and more in these. Wanna pick one of these traits from the additional rules? Get +1 weapon skill but gain arachnophobia (+2 weapon skills for Drow)" etc.

Traits with drawbacks are good for building the initial character. Or for big life changing events during a characters life. They suck for leveling. Just my very personal opinion. I don't expect said opinion to change anything; I hope its easily moddable though in the end.

Reactions: sagasenor
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes