12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
Woah is the game cracked to be pirated if not then how did u pirate it ? its not available anywhere
Lucky, the user threw off the official link and then I was able to quickly download version 0.6, unfortunately I don’t have the latest version.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I always ask patreons to do not upload build here within a month of releasing them, so please don't.
Anyone know how to get past the load up bug?
This is something I haven't been able to track properly, It is related to the savefile, so you could just move the file away from the folder it is (c\users\yourusername\appdata\locallow\skyflarestudios). If you could hit me up on Discord and send me your save I may be able to track the issue.

And in 0.6.1, the fight against the Nazuban furies should work properly, what is going on that you cannot complete the stage? they aren't spawning? they refuse to die? they get stuck somewhere?

Nov 17, 2020
I always ask patreons to do not upload build here within a month of releasing them, so please don't.

This is something I haven't been able to track properly, It is related to the savefile, so you could just move the file away from the folder it is (c\users\yourusername\appdata\locallow\skyflarestudios). If you could hit me up on Discord and send me your save I may be able to track the issue.

And in 0.6.1, the fight against the Nazuban furies should work properly, what is going on that you cannot complete the stage? they aren't spawning? they refuse to die? they get stuck somewhere?
I've just removed the savefile and that's worked, didn't really have much progression anyway so cheers dude.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Hello Mr Zed,
some critcism first and a idea for you:
- The Feet look a little bit squeezed like someone was driving with a car over it, cant say the high heels look good that way. Its no problem with the Boots, just the High heels doesnt fit very well in my eyes and some more High heels wouldnt be bad too.
- the self hit action throws a little bit far away and always to the left side, no matter which direction i walk. You want it so?
- in the sex training room enemys catch you even if you use punch/ kick in the air (jumping)
- better make a list with selected enemys for the training rooms. game is not saving more then 2 selected enemys, that means i select 3 or 4 enemys for combat or sex but only last two appear when i start training.
- a list with all the little pictures (buffs/debuffs) explained that appear ingame like moneybuff or what restraints are on you. Because sometimes my fighter react no more for some seconds and i dont understand the debuff "little heart with wings" or something.

- you could make a voting like they did on "Karryn´s prison" for enemy names. Supporters with 10 dollars for example can give you a name for enemys that appear, and people with over 30 dollars or whatever can make a fighter that appears random on stage with there selected name, Outfit and Skills as special challenger like a invader in dark souls or something. You dont have to do that for everyone. Maybe for every area one or two only if you think that takes too much effort.
(I already imagine a character with a dog-mask with the name "The doggystyler" with 4 different doggystyles.)
(read my review if you want to see my opinion about your game)

pdxdonuts

Mar 20, 2021
Using the latest version and July’s I’m not able to run the game anymore. It Happened since the windows update. My laptops kinda old so that might be an issue but I cannot even get to the main menu. Anyone else have this issue?

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
Using the latest version and July’s I’m not able to run the game anymore. It Happened since the windows update. My laptops kinda old so that might be an issue but I cannot even get to the main menu. Anyone else have this issue?
In fact, the problem can be in many ways. for example, in the NET Framework 3.5 and Directx X libraries, try downloading everything, including the old ones, for a start, and another question, are you on WIN10? And on version 0.6.2 it was? Or on 0.6.1?

Last edited:

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
Я побеждаю Фурий, но игра не продолжается.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I gave instructions on this earlier. You can complete this mission first on version 0.5 and then continue on version 0.6.1. Or you can fix something in the save itself, I don’t remember how to fix the save, but this instruction was thrown off by 1 kind person, look somewhere here. If anything, I previously threw off links to version 0.5 and 0.6.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Some guys on the discord fixed this by reinstalling the video drivers. I have no idea why, but it worked for them, maybe it works for you!

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes