s8young

Feb 15, 2020
hey! anybody know how to unlock Area 4 stage 2 yet? I've kept going forward and all it did was recycle me through the stages. just checking.

Aug 17, 2019
  • Early access to the latest Solas City Heroes demo, unlocking all the nsfw animations and completed stages.
Does that mean that I get to play until the last available stage of the current update? Or just a few stages at the beginning? I ask due the "Demo" part of the text.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I'm stuck on 4-1. After you beat 4-1, how do you progress the story?
You should read 1-2 pages back after playing a new version and asking about that. Someone answered that already.

-> You need to get your hands on a full demo version 0.5 and beat 4-1
-> Use your savefile to play onwards with an 0.6 version

pandaor

Sep 4, 2018
This is the latest version 0.6 , but it has a defect: the penultimate dojo mission cannot be completed due to a bug, in order to complete it and knock out poses from this mission, use version 0.5 , after passing go to version 0.6 and the last mission will be available to you. I hope I could help.

Version 0.6 posted above crashes on startup - had no issues with previous versions (either full or demo)
Full text below.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Solas City Heroes.exe
Application Version: 2020.3.35.58587
Application Timestamp: 628627dd
Fault Module Name: UnityPlayer.dll
Fault Module Version: 2020.3.35.58587
Fault Module Timestamp: 628628d3
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000f13a4c
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: c180
Additional Information 2: c180cec86269060ea4700980b9bf0c89
Additional Information 3: 1b9f
Additional Information 4: 1b9ff5bcd24449f237dde60095e8c14c

Any clues?

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
There are no more stages after 4-1. (It's always 1 stage per month, until release)
Nightclub is the last stage completed. All the patreon demos include all the available content, the only demo that includes only the first stage is the free demo on itch.io (and soon on steam).

s8young

Feb 15, 2020
There are no more stages after 4-1. (It's always 1 stage per month, until release)
Nightclub is the last stage completed. All the patreon demos include all the available content, the only demo that includes only the first stage is the free demo on itch.io (and soon on steam).
Thanks!

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
Version 0.6 posted above crashes on startup - had no issues with previous versions (either full or demo)
Full text below.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Solas City Heroes.exe
Application Version: 2020.3.35.58587
Application Timestamp: 628627dd
Fault Module Name: UnityPlayer.dll
Fault Module Version: 2020.3.35.58587
Fault Module Timestamp: 628628d3
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000f13a4c
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: c180
Additional Information 2: c180cec86269060ea4700980b9bf0c89
Additional Information 3: 1b9f
Additional Information 4: 1b9ff5bcd24449f237dde60095e8c14c

Any clues?
I will say this personally, my problem was in the NET Framework, in that I did not have enough libraries of old versions.
Press the key combination Win + R --> UserAccountControlSettings --> set the UAC slider to the default position (second from the top), reboot.
Install packages:
DirectX (I recommend downloading the full distribution, it is already running).
runtime package
.NET Framework
Microsoft XNA Platform
Update the driver and the NVIDIA graphics card has PhysX enabled.
Exclude folder with in-game Cyrillic characters and spaces from path.
Try different compatibility modes in the game launch shortcut properties (check Vista, XP SP2, XP SP3 modes).
In the properties of the shortcut on the "Compatibility" tab, check the "Run this program as an Administrator" checkbox.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm honestly surprised you're still here after people decided to not respect your wishes. Another dev I support did not take things so well when it happened to them...

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Well, I cannot blame everyone for the actions of a few, but I also get some good feedback here, and lately people have been giving good feedback and not attacking me personally.

Any clues?
Did you put the contents of 0.6 in the same folder that you had a previous version? That very likely will cause a crash. Just download into a different folder. The save files are not stored in those folders but on appdata, so you won't lose anything.

avgKebabEnjoyer

Apr 28, 2022
The preferred and disliked position is really nice and probably the best feature for me so far.
I hope to see like some variation of attack, like grab attack, throw attack or like tag team attack or something, or even a threesome moves like Mr Zed said in the past.
I also hope Mr Zed will somehow add the old voice back to the game :rolleyes:.
Overall game is getting better and better every update.

pandaor

Sep 4, 2018
Did you put the contents of 0.6 in the same folder that you had a previous version? That very likely will cause a crash. Just download into a different folder. The save files are not stored in those folders but on appdata, so you won't lose anything.
You're a star! That was it.

Jul 8, 2019
Fun story, I tried to add a grab and throw attack, and it was so powerful it yeeted the enemies off the stage.
I want to add grabs and throws but the physics system is not collaborating heh
great game, love it. particularly fond of the variety of positions. any plans to add 'battle damage' (persistently damaged clothes, gaping orifices) things of that nature? just curious.

Reactions: 12KPSS12

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Thread Updated: 2022-06-10
Release Date: 2022-05-14
Hi, Jeevant , would you mind updating the OP? There were many changes this year.
You have a banner here if you like:
1659126356559.png
Here are a few pics from itch.io you could use to replace the old ones:

(leaving them as links for easier copy/paste)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev (MrZ) specifically requested for us to wait at least 30 days before sharing a link to the current demo.
I'll "report" your OP since I've been told this was what we were supposed to do. I hope that helps!

Reactions: Jeevant

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
purchased and played the 0.6 update: in love with the new hairs and new bondage items! the only sad thing (for me) is: enemies still can't put you on heavy bondage :/

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
purchased and played the 0.6 update: in love with the new hairs and new bondage items! the only sad thing (for me) is: enemies still can't put you on heavy bondage :/
Thanks!

I still can't find a [realiable] way for enemies to move the player without sometimes causing issues with physics or just failing to pick the player. This is the same issue that is not letting me advance with the grabs and throws. I will eventually find a way to make this work, but I want enemies to be able to carry the player into heavy restraints, as well as some particular enemies to be able to throw self-arming heavy bondage traps.

And talking about the OP, it says release date, the game isn't released yet, it's still in development!

Reactions: makaiforce

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
( sorry for english me use google , speak italy ) in 0.6 i played it 4-1 but there are some things that don't work well, like sex mode, if you put the bondage stuff on and after starting the animation the character doesn't use them, come back as if you never have them put, so the game forces me to go to versus mode to use bondage but obviously you can't choose which ones to use so it's a bit to correct this game.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes