Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
If you post an "official" download link by the developer, of course it'll be quickly taken down once they notice the pirates are passing it around.
Always remember to report update links. The report button on this site is for more than just reporting bad behavior. If you don't a moderator won't be able to make mirror links before it gets taken down.

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
Hey, do you have an updated link for this?
This is the latest version 0.6 , but it has a defect: the penultimate dojo mission cannot be completed due to a bug, in order to complete it and knock out poses from this mission, use version 0.5 , after passing go to version 0.6 and the last mission will be available to you. I hope I could help.

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
This is the latest version 0.6 , but it has a defect: the penultimate dojo mission cannot be completed due to a bug, in order to complete it and knock out poses from this mission, use version 0.5 , after passing go to version 0.6 and the last mission will be available to you. I hope I could help.
cloudmail ru is slow alot '-'

WanganPatrol

Apr 9, 2021
Woah guys I think I've run into trouble here.

Since I've read the dojo bug after I played the stage in ver. 0.6, I replayed it on ver. 0.5 and my character is all messed up.

Even worse than that is I'm stuck in the end stage scene even after "stage complete" has popped up.

I guess I just wait for ver 0.7 (hopefully)

Iddqdhd

Feb 27, 2021
Guys, does anybody know where the save files are stored? I can't find them, could they be integrated in one of the files? I looked in the game files, documents and appdata folder. Thanks in advance!

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Woah guys I think I've run into trouble here.

Since I've read the dojo bug after I played the stage in ver. 0.6, I replayed it on ver. 0.5 and my character is all messed up.

Even worse than that is I'm stuck in the end stage scene even after "stage complete" has popped up.

I guess I just wait for ver 0.7 (hopefully)
MrZed should have released a bug fix for 0.6.

Also, try to start the game in 0.6, open the iirc HUB, then you should get the boss dialog, and access to the next mission.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Reactions: Iddqdhd

WanganPatrol

Apr 9, 2021
MrZed should have released a bug fix for 0.6.

Also, try to start the game in 0.6, open the iirc HUB, then you should get the boss dialog, and access to the next mission.
By iirc HUB you mean the one in the game menu right? Sorry I'm not familiar with these terms haha o_O.

Such a shame that this game wasn't released on steam, otherwise I no doubt will purchase it there.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I did warn the patrons to do not open a character customized in 0.6 (with the new system), with 0.6 (the old system) as it a lot of data processing has changed.

It is so weird to feel dissapointed that the pirates pirated your game, lol.

Could someone at least update the main page? The new stuff looks way better than the first version.
Heck, I can provide images if necessary.

The game will be going to Steam somewhere in Q1 2023, when it is finished.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
  • Early access to the latest Solas City Heroes demo, unlocking all the nsfw animations and completed stages.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
I did warn the patrons to do not open a character customized in 0.6 (with the new system), with 0.6 (the old system) as it a lot of data processing has changed.

It is so weird to feel dissapointed that the pirates pirated your game, lol.

Could someone at least update the main page? The new stuff looks way better than the first version.
Heck, I can provide images if necessary.

The game will be going to Steam somewhere in Q1 2023, when it is finished.
Honestly When I said that the game had updated I had expected to wait about a week before someone would post the update and not less than a day. On the bright side, I guess that shows how popular your game it?

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
save update for 0.6 (wait for 0.6f update/download )
- stage 4-1 pass (for who have a bug from play only 0.6 and can't play 4-1)
- still need an sex & enemy data from drop in 4-1
Thank you very much for saving, but you do not know in which file the characteristics of the enemies are stored.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes