Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Anyone know what the skirts with the gaps on the outside are? I can't seem to find them

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I cannot blame everyone for the actions of a few, but I also get some good feedback here, and lately people have been giving good feedback and not attacking me personally.
I played the pirated 0.6 version of this just to give it a go following a recommendation elsewhere on this forum. Must admit the graphics had put me off, but I got to say it is an excellent game so far. So on that basis I will chip in some $. I do have some feedback which might be helpful, or not (too may words!) ;-). I don't expect you to respond to the feedback, but happy to elaborate if you think any of it is useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: barradden

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
August objectives:

Among them:

Gender specific role

After getting some feedback on some particular setups, I decided to try to make a separate toggle for male and female enemies, so each can have their own roles. This way you can set up male enemies to be active and female enemies to be passive for example, rather than all being passive or active. I still haven’t started on this, but hopefully I can get it done working and bugless for this update.
:love:

Yeay, finally!

pandaor

Sep 4, 2018
Thanks!

I still can't find a [realiable] way for enemies to move the player without sometimes causing issues with physics or just failing to pick the player. This is the same issue that is not letting me advance with the grabs and throws. I will eventually find a way to make this work, but I want enemies to be able to carry the player into heavy restraints, as well as some particular enemies to be able to throw self-arming heavy bondage traps.

And talking about the OP, it says release date, the game isn't released yet, it's still in development!
Would it it possible then, in the same notion of adding a instant defeat button (0% blue health) to add an instant captured button (100% red health) so we can go straight to heavy bondage?

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Woah guys I think I've run into trouble here.

Since I've read the dojo bug after I played the stage in ver. 0.6, I replayed it on ver. 0.5 and my character is all messed up.

Even worse than that is I'm stuck in the end stage scene even after "stage complete" has popped up.

I guess I just wait for ver 0.7 (hopefully)

Yeah I am also facing the same problem in 0.5 I cannot proceed further after the dojo even the stage complete pops up and then nothing happens anyone got any clues?

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Woah guys I think I've run into trouble here.

Since I've read the dojo bug after I played the stage in ver. 0.6, I replayed it on ver. 0.5 and my character is all messed up.

Even worse than that is I'm stuck in the end stage scene even after "stage complete" has popped up.

I guess I just wait for ver 0.7 (hopefully)

Did you found any clues?

WanganPatrol

Apr 9, 2021
Yeah I am also facing the same problem in 0.5 I cannot proceed further after the dojo even the stage complete pops up and then nothing happens anyone got any clues?
I did warn the patrons to do not open a character customized in 0.6 (with the new system), with 0.6 (the old system) as it a lot of data processing has changed.

It is so weird to feel dissapointed that the pirates pirated your game, lol.

Could someone at least update the main page? The new stuff looks way better than the first version.
Heck, I can provide images if necessary.

The game will be going to Steam somewhere in Q1 2023, when it is finished.
Well I've figured out the solution to this.

Just edit the save file located here C:\Users\"Your Username"\AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Solas City Heroes.

Open the .txt file corresponding to your character, find "CurrentStoryEvent", and change the number following it to 22.

This should do the job.

proxic

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone knows how i could change resolution when the game doesnt start? I just shows the Starting Screen but not the Bottons!

Thx 4 Help

Reactions: pdxdonuts

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Just tryed the furies on 6.1, still bugged, level doesn't end after they are beaten. Would i need a clean save to be able to go further or is this just a really persistent bug?

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Just tryed the furies on 6.1, still bugged, level doesn't end after they are beaten. Would i need a clean save to be able to go further or is this just a really persistent bug?
what a kind of level ?
for last update stage end in 4-1(If have a 4-3 my save file get bug need all new brand save)
if u stuck in 3-3 just download my save file

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
what a kind of level ?
for last update stage end in 4-1(If have a 4-3 my save file get bug need all new brand save)
if u stuck in 3-3 just download my save file
Yeah it's 3-3 like you say, the level with the nazurban furies, still unable to get the level to finish after the update on my old save, i guess it is time for a fresh one or a borrowed save.

Reactions: yyda78

Granola2975

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah it's 3-3 like you say, the level with the nazurban furies, still unable to get the level to finish after the update on my old save, i guess it is time for a fresh one or a borrowed save.
You can edit your own save to get past this, although you may miss some of the story.
Navigate to "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Solas City Heroes"
Open your "character name_CharacterData.txt" file with a text editor such as notepad.
Search for the following text within the file: "CurrentStoryEvent"
Change the value after the colon to 22. Should look something like the below text, excluding the ellipses.
Code:
..."CurrentStoryEvent":22,...

Mozia

Sep 2, 2020
You can edit your own save to get past this, although you may miss some of the story.
Navigate to "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Solas City Heroes"
Open your "character name_CharacterData.txt" file with a text editor such as notepad.
Search for the following text within the file: "CurrentStoryEvent"
Change the value after the colon to 22. Should look something like the below text, excluding the ellipses.
Code:
..."CurrentStoryEvent":22,...
Thank you man, you're a life saver

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes