12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
[ЦИТАТА="theunknown Third, сообщение: 8292128, участник: 104993"]
Итак, очевидно, предупреждение всех о том, что эта часть программного обеспечения увеличивает тактовую частоту и использование вашего графического процессора до 100%, возможно, майнинг криптовалюты в фоновом режиме, является «неуместным обзором» (интересно, у кого был мотив сообщить об этом :не уверен:)

Итак, мы идем снова. Эта игра вполне может майнить криптовалюту без вашего согласия, и никто, похоже, не объяснил, почему довольно простой проект Unity потребует 100% GTX 1650 на 4 ГБ.
Но документально подтверждено, что этот разработчик не принимает критику, так что надежды на ответ нет.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I have an RTX3060 video card loading 100 percent. The fact that there is mining is already clear, it's very sad.

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
Oh well, I did say I would release it after a waiting period so here it is:

Solas City Heroes 0.4f.rar ~ pixeldrain

However, this will be the only time I do it and honestly MrZed is easily one of the few devs I really think you should support if you enjoy his work.
I had a subscription to Mr. Z, mine is the third in terms of cost, but due to the fact that the payment on the RF territory was frozen, I can’t pay for the subscription in any way, I have to pirate it.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
[ЦИТАТА="theunknown Third, сообщение: 8292128, участник: 104993"]
Итак, очевидно, предупреждение всех о том, что эта часть программного обеспечения увеличивает тактовую частоту и использование вашего графического процессора до 100%, возможно, майнинг криптовалюты в фоновом режиме, является «неуместным обзором» (интересно, у кого был мотив сообщить об этом :не уверен:)

Итак, мы идем снова. Эта игра вполне может майнить криптовалюту без вашего согласия, и никто, похоже, не объяснил, почему довольно простой проект Unity потребует 100% GTX 1650 на 4 ГБ.
Но документально подтверждено, что этот разработчик не принимает критику, так что надежды на ответ нет.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I have an RTX3060 video card loading 100 percent. The fact that there is mining is already clear, it's very sad.
check page 12 of this. It's not mining Cryto it's Unity being weird and trying to render everything at max framerate all the time or something akin to that

pppcjcj

Dec 1, 2021
Hey, is there any way to redo the story dialogues without a new save?
Also, can we see the current sex position somewhere (like, bottom left of screen), so we can choose if we like it or not on settings?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Also is Dojo bugged for anyone else. Get to last part, beat girls but nothing progresses. Like guy is just sitting there.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Just coming by to say that this update rocks, the new stage is by far the best one in terms of effects and overall vibe. The hair update is also greatly appreciated, pretty much all the enemies look brand new now, so that's lovely. Love the option to disable animations you don't like, and to disable arm restraints during sex moves, it really shows MrZed listens to his audience.

Can't really say much about the submission mechanic because it really feels like not much has changed, but the changelog does say it's pretty much early development so I look forward to see how it becomes. Hopefully I get to create a succubus character that wins by fucking alone

Reactions: Estella69

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Can't really say much about the submission mechanic because it really feels like not much has changed, but the changelog does say it's pretty much early development so I look forward to see how it becomes. Hopefully I get to create a succubus character that wins by fucking alone
That's the general intention of it. With a high submission level you can mostly fuck your way through everybody.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Hell yes! 31 have passed since 0.5 so I can finally open that zip which has been blueballing me for a few weeks :love:
<marks the 18th of August on the calendar>

check page 12 of this.
I would add, that devs would be idiots to design cryptos for PCs, when it's that much easier to do on a mobile game; phones have zilch security, and people keep them on 24/24 7/7. Use your head, guys...
I've tested Solas 0.4f on an old and I had (a little) video memory to spare... Seriously, learn to use that NVIDIA panel, or ask your 8-year old kid to teach you. Try SlaveBar or Femdom University, and throw accusations there instead; or just don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: eugeneloza

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
If you post an "official" download link by the developer, of course it'll be quickly taken down once they notice the pirates are passing it around.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes