• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alisson

Jun 14, 2017
can someone help me after the events with Connie about lifting her skirt this message appears to me "you've found all available content in this version to be continued in next play day" in the classroom also the same message happens, with the nurse too, and I do not know how to talk to the girl from the church that has the dog in front and the girl from the video game can someone help me?

Last edited:

Lornely

May 15, 2017
Whenver I try to continue Rachel's storyline after the wolf attack it won't move off the black screen. It gives me the +2 relationship and the music keeps playing, but the screen stays black and nothing I type or use the mouse works.

Any advice?

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Whenver I try to continue Rachel's storyline after the wolf attack it won't move off the black screen. It gives me the +2 relationship and the music keeps playing, but the screen stays black and nothing I type or use the mouse works.

Any advice?
you interact with her from behind i take it? i think the game auto moves mc out of the room after that event and that if you dont interact with her from the left side the pathing gets screwed

alisson

Jun 14, 2017
After the princess wants the continuation of the book happens a bug where the bookstore scene is stopped the character turns to the right and the top stays in it forever

Reactions: jokerseba

cru

Jul 14, 2017
so Kate (Harley) keeps saying she wants to train and the MC says i should hang out in the hall more. but i can't find Kate anywhere any other time.
anyone know what to do?

cru

Jul 14, 2017
so Kate (Harley) keeps saying she wants to train and the MC says i should hang out in the hall more. but i can't find Kate anywhere any other time.
anyone know what to do?
nevermind, just as i post this i find her in the afternoon at the gym, i just mistook her for a random npc

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
Hi, i'm on the grey hair girl's path.
I have convice her to put the green top and i have the scene with the lotion but when i come to see her at the evening, a bell rings and nothing happens.
what can i do to go forward ? plz

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
I'm having a bug in the library, it ends the dialog and locks up what if it does and remembering I've already released the library!!:eek:

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
I'm stuck in the game.
I raised the progress with two girls, but nothing happens next. The school has no new content to teach. I cannot get the stone from Chuck, because there is no money, the nurse with me does not want to talk, as I distract her. And I cannot get access to the Internet, because I did not seduce all the girls. New locations have not opened. Give advice!
Really need the walk for the game or hints in the game.

Updated: all is well, I figured it out!

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyerReady

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Can get translation?
I don't really think this is the right thread for asking about translation, especially for a game that has nothing to do with said thread (unless I missed something).

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
What to do with Connie after the scandal? She closed the door and did not want to talk!
Give a hint!
I play from the beginning of the game!

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes