MacG

Dec 2, 2018
i played this long ago and now i dont know what to download
let's say i want to play from the very begining what should i download? the "part1"? i know my question sounds dumband obvious but what i mean is that is a little cofusing due the "v 0.65" in part 1 and "v1.85" in part 2 so if i download the part 2 it wont have the part 1 included right? or i have to download the 3 parts and then merge them in a single file?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I have once again run into ... THIS. It usually doesn't start when I first open a game. They typically play fine for a while, until I save, close the program, and reopen it. Then the font gets F'd up. I have yet to find a solid solution beyond just closing and reopening the program until I get lucky and the effect either goes away or becomes minimal enough to play it. I have had this happen with a lot of RPGM games from a lot of different devs, and I still don't know WTF is happening.
FdupFont.jpg

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
i played this long ago and now i dont know what to download
let's say i want to play from the very begining what should i download? the "part1"? i know my question sounds dumband obvious but what i mean is that is a little cofusing due the "v 0.65" in part 1 and "v1.85" in part 2 so if i download the part 2 it wont have the part 1 included right? or i have to download the 3 parts and then merge them in a single file?
Think of them as sequels. So, yeah, you play each part as a separate game, starting with Part 1.

Reactions: Gabaw and MacG

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Im stuck in part 3, the game tells me to gather all the girls for class but Mei, Kate, Raven and the Girl in the same dorm as kate and Raven all only give me the line "i dont need to talk to her yet" i tried at all times of the day

qazplm

Apr 27, 2017
as some who who hasn't played since I believe the first Harley Quinn quests, how prevalent is the ntr content. dont mind seeing it but is more of a niche thing or does it become more of a main thing like someone stealing your job or maiko taking over

femanon

May 6, 2020
as some who who hasn't played since I believe the first Harley Quinn quests, how prevalent is the ntr content. dont mind seeing it but is more of a niche thing or does it become more of a main thing like someone stealing your job or maiko taking over
for harley you have the option to see or not see for like 2 sets of scenes, but yeah its really niche

Dickinme

Sep 16, 2023
I'm stuck i'm trying to get to the second set of toilet scenes i have Rachel, Connie, princess, Hanna, and Kate to were it won't let me progress but it still won't let me do the toilet classes

p.s. this is after the first set of classes with the kissing and such .

time_creeper

Mar 13, 2019
the way newer versions keep funneling progress into a single, locked series of events has been kind of annoying tbh, like at this point why even have the sandbox structure if I can only progress by e.g. talking to Hannah multiple times (and only once a day, meaning I'm just fast-forwarding to whenever she's available) before Roxy decides "ok now I can go fuck things up some more with Connie or whoever"

I guess it's nice she actually hints at what to do next now, but it feels like such a waste of time to have literally nothing else to do in this whole camp except find and talk to whoever's the designated plot flag. But the worst part is, despite all the crazy shit that's happened in the story, I don't feel like any progress has been made, like Roxy just keeps getting bumped back to a different square one all the time

Reactions: kenpachi666

GigaPudim

Mar 16, 2019
Have no idea where to find ingredients for that cake and no idea how to invite Rachel do help since doesn't matter the time I can't click on her

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I have once again run into ... THIS. It usually doesn't start when I first open a game. They typically play fine for a while, until I save, close the program, and reopen it. Then the font gets F'd up. I have yet to find a solid solution beyond just closing and reopening the program until I get lucky and the effect either goes away or becomes minimal enough to play it. I have had this happen with a lot of RPGM games from a lot of different devs, and I still don't know WTF is happening.
View attachment 3652483
Maybe try to reinstall the latest RPG Maker Version with RTP included. If you have an old rpgm engine maybe that kills it. There is a whole package on the Main site from RPG maker. Even if you only need one type, install the ace the mv and vn package.

Reactions: Roofus

jerx360

Feb 12, 2018
there is a walkthrough in the game directory.

you can also click on the sparkly table in the your chambers (princess or your house). which gives you a little hint on what to do next
I was aware of walkthrough.txt, but just like the last time I tried to play, it didn't help me much.
Natomisat I wasn't aware of the sparkly table - I'll check it, thanks

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes