capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
In this new update 1.85 when you're dealing with the whole Kate-Rey situation, what happens if instead of "confessing the truth" you "lie" to Kate?

Is there a Game Over, a NTR ending where Rey steals Kate or any scene that changes? Or is just a pointless decision?
As far as I can tell it just makes Kate but it still progresses the same

Reactions: Psyros

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So is this really ntr? That is to say, the MC is bothered and "suffers" because of this or rather doesn't she care if the girl has sex with someone else?

jerx360

Feb 12, 2018
Very Good game, but ...
It frustrate me that it have "Quest" in its title and dosen't has any way to see qurent quests it make
it hard to progress when there are so big breaks between updates - Can samone make mod to add this ?

Reactions: Jack_Raf

MobBarley

Jul 14, 2018
Very Good game, but ...
It frustrate me that it have "Quest" in its title and dosen't has any way to see qurent quests it make
it hard to progress when there are so big breaks between updates - Can samone make mod to add this ?
there is a walkthrough in the game directory.

you can also click on the sparkly table in the your chambers (princess or your house). which gives you a little hint on what to do next

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Hey, what characters got NTR'd? Like some of the main girls or side one?
Far as I can tell its basically all Kate being molested by Maiko or Rey. None of the saves have these scenes, but the scenes they chose to skip are all Kate + those two.
Also since it says you "skipped" those and not that they didn't happen and future non-skipped scenes followup from them, it seems NTR is unavoidable? You just look away, not make it not happen?

Last edited:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
An interesting update, really curious what these side routes so late in the development are aiming at. I did like the possible cream addiction and side effects though that can affect the MC. Hope to see that play in down the road with Rey.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Far as I can tell its basically all Kate being molested by Maiko or Rey. None of the saves have these scenes, but the scenes they chose to skip are all Kate + those two.
Also since it says you "skipped" those and not that they didn't happen and future non-skipped scenes followup from them, it seems NTR is unavoidable? You just look away, not make it not happen?
If you remove Kate from the game there’s none. Perfectly avoidable.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I've played the previous parts, but I don't remember everything super clearly, so I'm starting a new game and answering the questions. The thing I'm still unclear on (/can't remember) is "paths." In broad terms, does this game have separate paths determined by choices, or are the choices basically just on/off content gates? If I follow one particular path, will the "alternate versions" of all the scenes be available in the gallery?

Point being, is there any point in keeping two saves going on different paths (to get all the content available), or would that just be a waste of time?

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
Im curious. Why do so many rpgm and renpy game makers chop thier games up into multiple parts? It always just looks kind of bad and messy. I tend to avoid even trying them for the first time the moment i see that I need to download part 1 first. Is it a limitation of the engines or something?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Im curious. Why do so many rpgm and renpy game makers chop thier games up into multiple parts? It always just looks kind of bad and messy. I tend to avoid even trying them for the first time the moment i see that I need to download part 1 first. Is it a limitation of the engines or something?
For Ren'Py, I find that it usually relates to the desire to keep the file size under a certain amount, due to limitations in free web-hosting. For example, if you have a free membership to MEGA, you will only be allowed to download 5gb per day, meaning that a game over 5gb would take multiple days to download. Also, just generally the time it takes to download. That's no fun.

For RPGM, you have events placed on a map. Those events may have many "pages" that progress sequentially. If you keep putting more and more events with more and more pages onto the map, the engine can start to lag, and design work can simply become cluttered and cumbersome. There may also be times where some fundamental change is made that would otherwise force people to start from scratch (i.e. "Old Saves Won't Work"), in either program. Making a new game can allow you to clear out old events on a "fresh" map, or avoid forcing players to start over.

Reactions: punhetas

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
For Ren'Py, I find that it usually relates to the desire to keep the file size under a certain amount, due to limitations in free web-hosting. For example, if you have a free membership to MEGA, you will only be allowed to download 5gb per day, meaning that a game over 5gb would take multiple days to download. Also, just generally the time it takes to download. That's no fun.

For RPGM, you have events placed on a map. Those events may have many "pages" that progress sequentially. If you keep putting more and more events with more and more pages onto the map, the engine can start to lag, and design work can simply become cluttered and cumbersome. There may also be times where some fundamental change is made that would otherwise force people to start from scratch (i.e. "Old Saves Won't Work"), in either program. Making a new game can allow you to clear out old events on a "fresh" map, or avoid forcing players to start over.
Gotcha. Apreciate the quick reply. I had a feeling there was a technical reason for it since its so common with games with larger file sizes. The download limit makes sense though. I still wish there was another workaround. It may just be my crazy OCD making conections that arn't there, but every game I played that gets chopped up into parts tends to be kind of underwelming.

pcheloeb

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone has the problem with a stuck image?
All sounds and everything else is working, the image just keep getting stuck after a few minutes of playing
Can anyone suggest a solution to this?

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes