VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
If I remember correctly, you have to go into the princess's room in the morning and she yells at you, then you talk to Chuck and the next day you take his book and take it to the library. Access to the atico is automatic, after that is to follow what MC says to deliver the book to the princess. (Hope this helps.)
Yes it does but i don't know how to get the princess to read the book i spoke to her at every time of day and still nothing. Am i missing something?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Yes it does but i don't know how to get the princess to read the book i spoke to her at every time of day and still nothing. Am i missing something?
After taking the book to the atico, talk to the princess when she's in the garden and she will follow you to the library, if not, continue with the other girls until the message of waiting for the next play day and come back to her in the garden. ... that's what I did.

Tuggychub

Feb 7, 2019
Im stuck on the part where i must pass the princess's house fence, it says theres leafes or something in the way and i need to find an object near by to clear the way, where is this object? ive looked everywhere, cant find it, any help is apreciated, thanks ;)

just one more thingh, how does the switch in my home works exacly? (the futa switch) i want to see everything so i assume i dont have to touch that ?

Navaja

Mar 8, 2018
Im stuck on the part where i must pass the princess's house fence, it says theres leafes or something in the way and i need to find an object near by to clear the way, where is this object? ive looked everywhere, cant find it, any help is apreciated, thanks ;)

just one more thingh, how does the switch in my home works exacly? (the futa switch) i want to see everything so i assume i dont have to touch that ?
Hello, to find that object you must go to the small white house that is to the right of the house where you sleep, it is a small shed.

About the switch, leave the lever up, so as not to miss the futa on futa content.

Reactions: fugazi666

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018

You need to get the pruning shears, stay in the warehouse, the little white building on the right side of your house, inside the closet. the switch must be on enable to see all scenes. Until I arrived, it's scenes with Kate.

Goufpilot117

May 3, 2018
OK I've done everything with Kate, I've seen the Princess in the bathroom, I'm getting nothing but messages saying that I've found everything available until the next play day, how do I get to the next play day if there's nothing else to do?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
OK I've done everything with Kate, I've seen the Princess in the bathroom, I'm getting nothing but messages saying that I've found everything available until the next play day, how do I get to the next play day if there's nothing else to do?
Not sure if this is the end of this update ... But if it isn't and you figure out how to continue please share, I'm stuck in the same way too.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I need some support in gameplay. ^u^
- I helped Rachel to push up the followers in her new blog;
- I saw princess masturbating until finish in the bath;
- I supported Kate to end her shyness.
...now I dont know animore. :-(
Esp. at princess came the sentences "I should try to persuade her that playing with her butt is not bad. This is the only way how can reach the next lewdess level."
What is todo?

Reactions: smogelbogel
Jul 3, 2018
Guys, is it possible to start a new game in this android version?

I tried but, after i very few events with Velma, i canot get any further with the message "You found all available content in this version". I barely get two machine events, not even a sex content yet had appear.

I've never played this game before, i wish to get all the content before start the save 01.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have a problem when I'm on day 3 Rachel is streaming when she wants to talk to her Roxy is walking away and nothing can be done and also how to start the path with the princess help?

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
I have a question, how to make maid busy so i can watch princess masturbating? I've tried 3 times and she always comes

Actually nvm, I figured it out :d

but i don't know what to do next? she plays with the butt and thats all. Each time Roxy says she'll wait for more.

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I have a question, how to make maid busy so i can watch princess masturbating? I've tried 3 times and she always comes

Actually nvm, I figured it out :d

but i don't know what to do next? she plays with the butt and thats all. Each time Roxy says she'll wait for more.
When the princess runs into the toilet, hurry to the kitchen for making the maid busy. Then return to the toilet and watch the masturbating princess. ;-)

Cesspool

Aug 23, 2018
When is the next update/version of the game?
I am curious to see what will surprise me.
If the art and coding are not ready, don't rush the update.

jackhammer123333

Jun 11, 2017
When is the next update/version of the game?
I am curious to see what will surprise me.
If the art and coding are not ready, don't rush the update.
Futabox posted an update on patreon a few days ago

Looking forward to the size changes

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes