Rusty_Tin

May 27, 2020
Info. about the next update (Part 2, no date given):
- New art for all the characters. Following 0.65 Part 1 changes for Hannah, Connie and Rachel.
- One new animation and, finally, a sex scene.
- Maiko, Kate and Princess chosen.
- Several changes on the map.
- Room of memories & new menu image. Pictures below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry but when is the release date? also is there a discord channel for this game?

Bloe´s Chaos

Sep 30, 2017
sorry but when is the release date? also is there a discord channel for this game?
The release date hasn´t been given yet. Development of Part 2 started not long ago.

There is a Discord for FQ indeed. Public and accesible via FutaBox Patreon page (check <show more> below the <About> headline).

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hmm, with this coming update could it be the start of things being changed for the better in the game? Sex scenes and less grind? The list of changes and additions already make me hopeful, I'll be watching it closely...

Flashgod12

Jul 8, 2020
It means there are still some tasks or cutscenes to look out for.
- How is your situation with the 3 girls?
- Has the director already jerked the MC a bunch of times
- Have you gone into the common girls house and met Kate?
What are the tasks to look for

coclax

Apr 6, 2020
Hello! Awesome game, is there a walkthrough? How do I have sex with that one student and get the new scene with princess to give me a footjob? Thanks

Jii-chan

Jan 6, 2019
this game looks like a ton of fun but for some reason i can't download it. the link send me to download about 400 mb and when i did i can't run it. i'm definately missing some os or another. can anyone help?

tjay123

Sep 20, 2019
im stuck... i just started 20 min ago...
i cant speak to peach because of the dog
connie isnt interested in talking anymore and dont have money to buy the thing she wants
rachel wants internet but i cant go into maiko's office at night because it says i still have something to do
can't give lessons anymore...

and why do i see in the walkhtrough of version 0.55 that there are no barricades to go to the top section of the map but in 0.65 it says that they are working on it?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry I have to say this: proof the grammar please! Lots of dialouges are written quickly 'with flying fingers'. It makes the dialouges hardly understandable. Please change - for your self!

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
how do i get past the dog guarding peachs castle? or has it not been implemented
During the test the princess brings her wolf into the classroom for disturb the lesson.
Later the wolf is caged in the locked classroom and the way to the castle is free.
But at first teach all lessons to your class! ;-)

Reactions: Hjxnnx and Roofus

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
During the test the princess brings her wolf into the classroom for disturb the lesson.
Later the wolf is caged in the locked classroom and the way to the castle is free.
But at first teach all lessons to your class! ;-)
i cant do anymore classes it keeps saying theres no more till next update

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
Advance everyone's storyline. The simplest way to answer anything in this game. Talk to everyone and every time of day until you do EVERYTHING.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
i cant do anymore classes it keeps saying theres no more till next update
Did you manage to find a solution? I was replaying and got stuck in the same place. I think the dev didn't even check since he leave a save to the new update.

How do I get the maid to go away In the princesses mansion?
You have to go to the kitchen and interact with something there

D

Deleted member 1954024

what time interval is this game updated
4 months at the least. But i think we have seen 6 months once. The content each update is kinda worth it in terms of quality quantity but not that much judging from the long update times.

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes