Jun 7, 2019
To my future soldiers who play this game make sure to save regularly. Especially before the final scene when you go to sleep since the game doesn't track the gallery and you will lose everything. I thought it would let me free roam afterwards it did not it gives credits and a game over screen. If anyone wants to be a hero and upload a save right before the play day ends they'd be my hero.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
UncleVT
You may want to open another game page and call it 'part 2', so it isn't tarred with the bad reviews of part 1. Especially since most of those bad reviews are complaining about the lack of actual sex or the sluggishness of the 'go here repeatedly' gameplay. At least the first one seems to be changing. And the second may change if we get more of the time skip spots and a quick sleep to teleport to your room. I hate traveling back and forth between the maps over and over, personally.

Aug 31, 2019
To my future soldiers who play this game make sure to save regularly. Especially before the final scene when you go to sleep since the game doesn't track the gallery and you will lose everything. I thought it would let me free roam afterwards it did not it gives credits and a game over screen. If anyone wants to be a hero and upload a save right before the play day ends they'd be my hero.
You have gallery op in ur house (see that strange pentagram? in fireplace)

Meaning

Jun 5, 2017

for whoever needs it, file4 is the latest save (before Maiko wakes you up in the morning).

Its2ndAr

Jun 13, 2020
not that i want to rush things, (i know the update was just released), but you guys know the will be released the next one?

Its2ndAr

Jun 13, 2020
I don't think there will be a walkthrough but what you can do in this update is with Maiko, her daughter (i forgot her name), the princess and her maid.
you are right, i posted this before playing and really don't need any kind of walkthrough, just traumatized for The Red Room and the fist time i played this game i got stuck

Reactions: Lazlos
Jun 7, 2019
You have gallery op in ur house (see that strange pentagram? in fireplace)
The game doesn't save gallery progress I went to an earlier save and was missing a bunch of scenes that I had unlocked previously unless you're talking about something else

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
"I should hang out more in the hall" kate (harley quiin) quest plz i need help, i tried a couples things but nothing work

Edit: nvm found it, you go to the gym at evening time top left corner

Last edited:

flashgod66

Jul 11, 2020
"I should hang out more in the hall" kate (harley quiin) quest plz i need help, i tried a couples things but nothing work

Edit: nvm found it, you go to the gym at evening time top left corner
what all has to done in order to get what you said

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
The new version has excelent art, a lot of sex scenes and I really enjoyed it. The only thing that kinda put me off, is how big the dick is drawn. Like in some scenes its big and sexy while in other scenes its monstrously thick.

keyzu

May 31, 2018
hello a question, someone has a guide on how to do the missions, I think I got stuck in several and my English is not very good to say, I would appreciate it a lot u.u

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes