Unou

Feb 24, 2022
im stuck at the hot springs part each time i go up to Kate and Rachel i get the prompt that i need to invite the other person but Kate is already at the hot spring so why wont it let me invite Rachel

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017

I hope you missed us a little, and are ready for more development news.
Let's start with the best news for everyone, which is the release date.
Version 1.65 is scheduled for release to the test group on March 23.
!Important information!
Information on how you can get a place in the test group will be published a few days before release.
As for the version 1.65 itself, there will be, in our humble opinion, very promising and interesting vectors for the development of the game.
Where will be the events with Kate, how will Roxy cope with Lilith and what will do pregnant Hannah who can not be cooped up all the time...
People who played in the test scene has already partially received an answer to one of these phrases, for everyone else, it is worth waiting for the full release.
Also, as for the alternative platforms for the presentation of our game.
Today we have that opportunity again and are starting the support and development of our Subscribestar page.

To anyone wishing to follow our project elsewhere, or to give it any financial support, we are more than happy to open our arms.

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
A question ends this version here I can't I can't get into Rachel house only when I talk to Connie she tells me this. i feel that before i go with connie to get rachel out i need finish other thing at camp

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes