xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Having issue going and talking to Connie with futa filter on after gving her the futa panties. Screen just goes black, nothing happens. Has anyone had this problem?

Dante050

Mar 18, 2021
Is there something I'm missing on the Connie quest where you have to sneak around? To me no matter what timing i do i get caught and to be honest I'm just about ready to wipe my hand of this game because of it.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Game is broke or something? Starting the game put me in the gallery, no intro etc, I could walk around but there were no npc anywhere. I had to the the save that was included which came with a finished gallery and no idea as for what to do.

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
Hello all, i just started playing this game and i cannot seem to progress any further to the test "i need to be prepared for the last lesson before the test!". so far i think i maxed all routes so far. I cut a hole in Peach's fence and watched her read 3or 4 times until it says that's it until next playable day. velma kicked me out and doesn't want to speak to me. i watched movies with ciri until i cant anymore. finished at the part where i caught harley changing. The principal last scene was blindfolding roxy. nurse says no longer has work for me and ask me to come back later. when i meet nurse at night, i get yellow text saying not ready until next version. Could someone please tell me what i need to do next? Also to clarify, this is on part 1

Reactions: Rose23

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
Hello all, i just started playing this game and i cannot seem to progress any further to the test "i need to be prepared for the last lesson before the test!". so far i think i maxed all routes so far. I cut a hole in Peach's fence and watched her read 3or 4 times until it says that's it until next playable day. velma kicked me out and doesn't want to speak to me. i watched movies with ciri until i cant anymore. finished at the part where i caught harley changing. The principal last scene was blindfolding roxy. nurse says no longer has work for me and ask me to come back later. when i meet nurse at night, i get yellow text saying not ready until next version. Could someone please tell me what i need to do next? Also to clarify, this is on part 1
never mind, i still had to talk to siri about fixing her streaming problems

Reactions: Lasksnsks

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
i think im suffering from this, cuz i try to talk to Connie and i get the "no need anything from her", but at the same time, i can't continue classes nor can i talk lilith "to walk", also can't continue with Kate cuz "need to know more about Lilith"

how behind you gotta be to not be softlocked?
You missed the entire section with Lilith, Connie is needed to deal with her.

If she's already tasked with meeting with you at Rachel's place, it'll be impossible to get her back.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
You missed the entire section with Lilith, Connie is needed to deal with her.

If she's already tasked with meeting with you at Rachel's place, it'll be impossible to get her back.
No, she certainly isnt tasked with that yet, and last thing with Rachel was the first class lesson after she finds out Roxy is futa (can't do the 2nd lesson cuz it requires to continue with Lilith)

Last thing i did with Lilith was the house invitation, where the camera/selfie stuff happens

as i mentinoned, when i try to talk to Lilith i get the "i need to prepare everything to take her for a walk", but then i can't do anything with anyone

Connie: no need to talk to her msg pops up
Rachel: needs to do the 2nd class which can't be done due to Lilith progression
Hana: needs Lilith to go through the hypnosis session with Connie
Lilith: prepare for a walk msg
Kate: need to progress with Lilith msg
Princess: all scenes finished msg (the green msg)

I have some saves that are some hours behind, but i have no idea how far back i need to go for the game to pick up events properly

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm stuck towards the end of 1.25 (according to the walkthrough, although I have 1.65). I've done everything for Connie, Kate, Rachel, Maiko, and Hannah. The only POSSIBLE thing I might be able to do for the Princess - go to the baths at night one final time - is blocked, as it says I've already been there that night (even though I haven't!).

If I try to go to Connie's house in the morning, or to Kate's house in the afternoon, it tells me I still need to finish up other tasks at camp.

Help?

EDIT: Tried a full save for 1.25 that I found in this thread. Instead of the note that I've already been to the Princess' baths at night, there's a note that I've already completed all of the events for that play day. But I *still* can't go to Connie's house in the morning, or go to Kate's house in the afternoon.

What am I missing???

Last edited:

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys it is my first time playing this game and it wants to play chapter 1 i downloaded 1.65 IS it uploaded in this website or i only can get it from patreon?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
For the others like me late to the party, here's the lin kto the part 1

Reactions: taegyu42

futanari123

Dec 5, 2017
is there any new content in version 1.65 ??
There is but it can be soft locked if you have save from the 1.55 version. it is better to start from version 1.45. There is some more with Hannah, Lilith. And maybe some more i am forgetting, sorry i rushed through it and kinda forgot. But as i said it is better to play from 1.45 because there are some kind of fuckups in using same save for these dual "play days", which are two versions but are still the same "day".

So i guess from now on, it might be better to wait for these double updates to drop before playing them, if you dont want to replay some content with the later versions, or if you want to continue with your patch. Otherwise there is always save from the creator which should work normally, but who knows.

futanari123

Dec 5, 2017
No, she certainly isnt tasked with that yet, and last thing with Rachel was the first class lesson after she finds out Roxy is futa (can't do the 2nd lesson cuz it requires to continue with Lilith)

Last thing i did with Lilith was the house invitation, where the camera/selfie stuff happens

as i mentinoned, when i try to talk to Lilith i get the "i need to prepare everything to take her for a walk", but then i can't do anything with anyone

Connie: no need to talk to her msg pops up
Rachel: needs to do the 2nd class which can't be done due to Lilith progression
Hana: needs Lilith to go through the hypnosis session with Connie
Lilith: prepare for a walk msg
Kate: need to progress with Lilith msg
Princess: all scenes finished msg (the green msg)

I have some saves that are some hours behind, but i have no idea how far back i need to go for the game to pick up events properly
There is a part where you go to librarian to get Information about Lilith for Connie, so she can setup her machine for the hypnosis, did you do that ? I think that might be the one thing you are missing. it should be connie who suggets that she needs as much information as you can get.

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
As i understand to actually play the 1.65 you have to have a save file from 1.55 which hasnt finished the final scene with connie and rachel that is the end of the 1.55. That is because the 1.65 gives some extra things to the other girls and ends the game the same way as 1.55. This was really annoying to be honest and this whole thing should have been one single update not split it in to 1.55 part 1 + 1.55 part 2 (1.65). Like i said in a previous comment here, making the updates faster doesnt mean its better.. I really want the devs to know that because they have an excellent game at their hands but they should focus on quality and not worry about the community dying off because at this rate the exact opposite of what they want it will happened. People will not like the short updates packed fully with dialogues and not worth sex scenes and animations and they will get bored after a while.

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes