Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
ok, i have drink the rum with connie, now i have to talk to her but at the morning its impossible, day she's in the old toilet and i cant, evening the game tells me i have to talk to her and night its the movie. what can i do? plz
Having the same issue. I think the save I'm using from the previous version is bugging the game so I'm unable to progress. Do someone have a stable save around where you about to convince Rachel/Ciri or just when you're about to start the first class?

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
To be fair, it WAS a much more manageable size originally. I would assume it only became so grotesquely huge because of the patrons.

I, myself, like seeing bulges (throat is my favorite). But you can be a fan of futa content and not be a fan of horse sized cocks, especially when her cock was still within the realm of human when people probably started following the game. Now it's a freaking limb.
It looks more like a caricature of a penis, now.
This ^ All of this

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
For all that wait, i could say that this update is a disaster. There is only 1 single scene that is very much appealing, however in that we still see very few of the protagonist thanks to the angle. Others are pretty much just kissing scenes. But not very "sexual" in nature

123guy

May 24, 2019
Update is super meh. But srsly the update of Roxy's size was the right choice.
Srsly before the update she was super boring. "Big" was not that "big"

DalMDude

Apr 21, 2020
this is a test version. Anyone know when the final 0.85 is scheduled to be released, i wanna wait till then to download see.
Also anyone got the results and info from the newest patreon poll titled "new futa?"

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone know around what version was when you had sex with the girl from behind when you were both in the classroom and behind the podium?

Nubbin

Feb 8, 2020
I'm kinda confused about 0.65, aka Part 1. Am I doing something wrong or is there basically no content in it? I did a few lessons, my character felt sick and I got the upskirt scene at the doctor's, as well as being able to pat the scientist on the head in her weird contraption and that's about it. Trying to do classes or anything just yields the message "that's all content, come back at another play day".

So is this really it? Part 2 seems to have so much more, new areas, can enter the student dorms etc, it feels like I'm missing something.

CyberClaw

May 21, 2018
Trying to do classes or anything just yields the message "that's all content, come back at another play day".
This game has a weird organization. Each "play day" is a distinct patch, and you need to advance ALL the content of that patch, until you can see the next. When you advance everything, you'll unlock new scenes all around (for example do more stuff with the scientist or in the classroom).

So, you're still missing content to unlock the next play day.

Part 1 has a lot of content though, easily 10 times as much as Part 2.

DalMDude

Apr 21, 2020
could someone fill us in on the "Time to choose" poll when it's over or a clear winner has emerged.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes