Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The scene is just her masturbating and its not that great for a bonus if you pass it.
Honestly when I got it
I was really disappointed considering it took me a soild 20mins to finish without saving
I don't mind doing shit like this but the bonus should been more than this
Exactly, i wouldn't do this shitty maze if it wasn't for the bonus. It's literally the only reason i put myself through that torture. He should have put the bonus elsewhere but the maze. That's why i'm annoyed and pissed with this release.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Exactly, i wouldn't do this shitty maze if it wasn't for the bonus. It's literally the only reason i put myself through that torture. He should have put the bonus elsewhere but the maze. That's why i'm annoyed and pissed with this release.
lets hope he will listen the game is good but sometimes its a boring and like the maze

jurij199900

Nov 10, 2017
When I know I finished all the content for version 1.05?
- Outfit given to Hannah - when spoken: "finish Rachel and Connie tasks"
- Rachel ready for lessons
- Connie ready for lessons
- Day
- Secret toilet
- "In order to proceed you need to order and give outfit to Hannah and finish all Rachel and Connie tasks"

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
When I know I finished all the content for version 1.05?
- Outfit given to Hannah - when spoken: "finish Rachel and Connie tasks"
- Rachel ready for lessons
- Connie ready for lessons
- Day
- Secret toilet
- "In order to proceed you need to order and give outfit to Hannah and finish all Rachel and Connie tasks"
When you have done all Peach related Content, then you can proceed with the lessons for Rachel and Connie

Reactions: jurij199900

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah the Maze is pretty annoying. But something that has been bothering me is that when ever we have more than person getting content it feels like their quest times are always overlapped. 4 different slots for the day and the all seem to be in the morning or something. Most of the day is doing one thing skipping until the same time the following day. Maybe it's on purpose to increase playtime.

Reactions: Ssato243

Tghyphenated

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone have a save from where 0.85 ended? at the point with the maid sleep bj? the new update save starts way later and the save from earlier versions doesnt seem to be compatible.

kubiostudent

Oct 13, 2018
So the dev went and did it. He added useless stuff in a game that didn't really need it and i'm quite sure the majority of patrons don't want, posing it as 'content'. I'm talking about that stupid maze btw.

Not only it was unnecessary because no one wants a fucking stealth mini-game in this game, because really everyone just want to corrupt girls and fuck them with that tree trunk of a cock. But it was so BADDLY made that i was infuriated with the fucking logic, i don't know where the fuck i can stand and be '''''''UNSEEN''''''' because everything is in plain view. The "hiding spots" are literally OPEN SPACES and for some reasons the other girls can't see you, but if you move one milisecond later or earlier than you should, they will immediately notice you. This already annoyed me.

But what made even more annoyed is that the fucker had the gall to add a bonus if you make the maze even harder. It's one thing to add a horribly made stealth mini-game for people that want it just because, but it's different to add a bonus for passing it in hard difficult. This asshole knew that if someone has that fucking gamer complex to want to get all the bonus content, no matter how hard it is, they would pass through hell to get it. And he put it not in a sex scene that could be difficult to achieve or a SEX mini-game or anything that would complement how this game works, no the absolute motherfucker put the bonus in a STEALTH mini-game. Fucking hell.

And when i got the thing it was just an achievment...hah! I didn't even complain about the size morphing cock that never remains the same size in ANY scene (i really couldn't care less if it's unnecessarily giant if it remained the same size, that is just lazyness), but this is too much. I don't understand the reason behind that fucking maze being in this game, it didn't had anything like that before.
Yeah, I tried it a couple of times, realized it was next to impossible, and then used MV Cheat to move the location along the parts where you can't be seen straight to the end, then stepped out and crossed the threshold to win and get the bonus. No way would I have the patience to do it the long way.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Just for the record, the exploit I found makes the first part way easier to solve and doesn't involve editing any files or using any third party software, so feel free to abuse it LOL

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
So after the horrible maze my char is just crawling slowly around at the same speed Connie did in the maze...any way to fix that?

Voidsword

Aug 20, 2017
I don't know if it's the intended way but you can go through the right side and ignore the treeline altogether, the trick is Connie can't be caught while a text box is showing on the screen, so you abuse the "I'm not going there" message to pass the two girls. Oh, and the 2nd girl can be bodyblocked at the specific position on screenshots 3 and 4, making it easier to line them up and prevent either from spotting you while you run downwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appreciate the heads up. Figured it out on my own after enough tries, but still appreciate it.

Voidsword

Aug 20, 2017
For the 1.05 update, I can't proceed with the toilet lessons having done what should be required

Edit: Forgot to do Peach's tasks
Okay, question for this part of the quest. I've done all of the three girls content, but it won't let me interact with Hannah at all, much less order a dress for her. Any suggestions?

Reactions: RottenPlum

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
in quest with finding 3 random girls, Konnie and Rachel i can't find Rachel. Where is she?
Its Connie, Rachel AND 3 Random Girls. The Girls are in the upper Area and in front of the Doc's Office. Its 3 of the NPC Girls. Just talk to them. There are not that much running around.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Okay, question for this part of the quest. I've done all of the three girls content, but it won't let me interact with Hannah at all, much less order a dress for her. Any suggestions?
Have same problem. Is this a bug or what?
Edit: Nevermind, could talk to her in front of her desk in the morning.

Last edited:

Voidsword

Aug 20, 2017
Have same problem. Is this a bug or what?
Edit: Nevermind, could talk to her in front of her desk in the morning.
Gotcha. Appriecte it. I got so used to moving by clicking I forgot you could just walk up to her and it would count as talking to her. Good to know it was just something simple.

Reactions: RottenPlum
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes