Seeking Futa / Shemale GAME like Summertime Saga

slickvic69

Mar 18, 2020
Hello dear people of culture! :geek:

I was wondering, if there were dating sim Games with handdrawn Futa / Shemale content???

Please provide me information about that topic.

I'm a artist myself and Im thinking about starting such a project.

Would lean more towards male fucking futa / shemale

But I would defenetly consider suggestions from the community :sneaky:

Who would like that? Please give me a short feedback!

Here is an example of my work:

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
First, I'd like to dispel this misnomer of "futa/trans" tag, because futa ≠ trans.
I hope that at some point they will break up this tag so that it's used correctly.

So far the only game I've seen here where both of these denotations apply is Inner Growth (and yes, it's not handdrawn).

There aren't many good handdrawn games around with futa and/or trans content, the one that comes to mind is Sissy Maker, which would (kinda?) count as dating game to some extent.
Most of the other games are of Japanese origin with a distinct style.

That said, the example of your art looks good - if you manage to build an interesting story around it, I would gladly check it out. Mind you that Summertime Saga is not (only) a dating game, it has a background story with some interactive questing elements that makes it interesting to play and that's a big part of its success.
I'd say that the niche for this content (good one, at least) is pretty open and it has some potential. I'm sure there would be a significant enough fan base that would enjoy playing a game with such content.
Best of luck!

slickvic69

Mar 18, 2020
First, I'd like to dispel this misnomer of "futa/trans" tag, because futa ≠ trans.
I hope that at some point they will break up this tag so that it's used correctly.

So far the only game I've seen here where both of these denotations apply is Inner Growth (and yes, it's not handdrawn).

There aren't many good handdrawn games around with futa and/or trans content, the one that comes to mind is Sissy Maker, which would (kinda?) count as dating game to some extent.
Most of the other games are of Japanese origin with a distinct style.

That said, the example of your art looks good - if you manage to build an interesting story around it, I would gladly check it out. Mind you that Summertime Saga is not (only) a dating game, it has a background story with some interactive questing elements that makes it interesting to play and that's a big part of its success.
I'd say that the niche for this content (good one, at least) is pretty open and it has some potential. I'm sure there would be a significant enough fan base that would enjoy playing a game with such content.
Best of luck!

Thank you for the feedback! it is very appreciated :)

Yes I know futa does not equal shemale, I think it is a keyword thing and I personally dont mind the naming if I like the content.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you for the feedback! it is very appreciated :)

Yes I know futa does not equal shemale, I think it is a keyword thing and I personally dont mind the naming if I like the content.
Futadom World is a Futa dating Sim with futa on male content, very hardcore, very good. What kind of futa are you thinking? Cock and balls without vagina? The patrician choice which is still futa despite the autists incoherent pathetic screeching about it.

Reactions: Icarus Media

slickvic69

Mar 18, 2020
I was thinking about Cock and balls without vagina... think the extra vagina is too much.

But Iam open for requests. We will see. First I have to start.

Futadoms artwork is not exactly my taste... at best mediocre

would be awesome if you guys could post your fav. categories.

just post and like already posted ones if you like them.

This project is a hobby, so progress will be slow.

But Iam thrilled and want to get your ideas and wishes :)

XGodamMariaX

Sep 8, 2020
I was thinking about Cock and balls without vagina... think the extra vagina is too much.

But Iam open for requests. We will see. First I have to start.

Futadoms artwork is not exactly my taste... at best mediocre

would be awesome if you guys could post your fav. categories.

just post and like already posted ones if you like them.

This project is a hobby, so progress will be slow.

But Iam thrilled and want to get your ideas and wishes :)
your art are good ,so its leaning towards trans.
but probably i prefer a give and take relationship, so not only we get fuck, so we get fucked too.
the biggest problem with this genre is the story, lots of the game with trans chara are either too much fuck and no build up story or a little pic to fap to

Hardspy

Sep 9, 2018
I like your art style, and the concept does seem good. Not many dating/h games focused on male on trans/futa. I defiantly want to see what you can do. I enjoyed sissymaker, and futadomworld but cant think of any games with exclusively futa/trans love prospects. Would be hot af if you included some traps aswell, either to maybe be with or cross-dress the mc who knows lol. But look forward to whatever your working on =)

DJHornyDevil

Mar 19, 2021
I wholeheartedly agree with you on that. It's a really poor tag because they are not the same thing. Technically speaking futa is intersex or hermaphroditism. There really should be a distinction between the two.

FinnDann

Jul 13, 2019
I really like something dating sim (like summertime saga) with male protagonist and every type of scenes (male dom, trans dom etc...). Also i think you can make some characters trans and some futa (with vagina). I hope you'll add traps also.
Have a good job.

Reactions: slickvic69