Seeking Futa / Shemale GAME like Summertime Saga

stressbuster

Nov 16, 2020
Thank you for your reply! Tiny dick it is ;) I will check your link, thanks. I still need to decide if it will be a point and click or a rpg… maybe both. We‘ll see
I only mentioned rpg because you mentioned godot and the video that you attached. Point and click is always great though. Also the game I mentioned does have some elements that some might consider extreme.

Here are some great non-rpg games with hand-drawn art since no one mentioned them :
* Good Girl Gone Bad(Renpy) : https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-eva-kiss.2633/
This is more of a visual novel but your choices matter a lot to the story

* Taffy Tales(Unity) : https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-68-2a-uberpie.9861/
This is extremely similar to Summertime Saga

Both have atleast one trans character.

* Tales of Androgyny(Java) : https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-18-0-majalis.1643/
This one is full of futa/shemales ( all are hung af :rolleyes:). It has a full combat system without being rpg if that is something you are interested in.

You might have seen all of these already though. As far as I know, Renpy is the easiest to work with. A lot of artists prefer to use it to make their visual novels. I think it might be a good option if you are doing solo work as it is made specifically for that task. Game engines like Godot and Unity give you a lot of freedom but you have to look at them from a perspective of a developer and not an artist , if you know what I mean. But take my advice with a grain of salt as I don't make adult games (and never used Renpy). I have only worked on godot to make college projects.

I would suggest trying to make an extremely small game within a week just to experiment by copying exactly what the tutorial says(lots of tutorials on youtube and the internet). Don't even have to use your own art. Just to get the idea of all the things you would need in an actual project. That is the only way you are going to learn development.

slickvic69

Mar 18, 2020
I only mentioned rpg because you mentioned godot and the video that you attached. Point and click is always great though. Also the game I mentioned does have some elements that some might consider extreme.

Here are some great non-rpg games with hand-drawn art since no one mentioned them :
* Good Girl Gone Bad(Renpy) : https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-eva-kiss.2633/
This is more of a visual novel but your choices matter a lot to the story

* Taffy Tales(Unity) : https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-68-2a-uberpie.9861/
This is extremely similar to Summertime Saga

Both have atleast one trans character.

* Tales of Androgyny(Java) : https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-18-0-majalis.1643/
This one is full of futa/shemales ( all are hung af :rolleyes:). It has a full combat system without being rpg if that is something you are interested in.

You might have seen all of these already though. As far as I know, Renpy is the easiest to work with. A lot of artists prefer to use it to make their visual novels. I think it might be a good option if you are doing solo work as it is made specifically for that task. Game engines like Godot and Unity give you a lot of freedom but you have to look at them from a perspective of a developer and not an artist , if you know what I mean. But take my advice with a grain of salt as I don't make adult games (and never used Renpy). I have only worked on godot to make college projects.

I would suggest trying to make an extremely small game within a week just to experiment by copying exactly what the tutorial says(lots of tutorials on youtube and the internet). Don't even have to use your own art. Just to get the idea of all the things you would need in an actual project. That is the only way you are going to learn development.

I already startet in Godot and so I want to learn it little bit more. I try to split every tiny mechanic and solve it piece by piece.

My idea is to make ready to use nodes, which will be my building blocks for different scenes.

After that you just need to draw the assets and assign them to the nodes.

First GOAL is to make a working Point and Click controlable player (90% complete)

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Even though I occasionally play rpg games with walkable maps, overall I'm not a huge fan of those, cause oftentimes it feels like they're there to artificially extend the playing time. A well-designed p&c map can be much more efficient in doing quests and guiding a story-line. In that sense I think that Summertime Saga has found the right balance for managing this by having the main map and adding sub-areas where the quests and scenes play out.
I agree with the suggestion that stressbuster expressed in his earlier post - creating a short demo based on different tutorials to see how well different mechanics work together. Creating the right framework is extremely important in order to avoid any re-designing, re-making (and any other re-s) later, when you start adding content and realize that things don't work well. A demo should help ironing out any issues early. Once you nail the framework (and it serves the vision of your game when it comes to game mechanics and gameplay), the smaller things can be built on top of it.

Reactions: slickvic69

stressbuster

Nov 16, 2020
here is a little point n click demo, hope you like it :)
Damn! You putting in the extra effort by animating the walk?
Just a thought :
Wouldn't it get kinda tedious watching your character move from one place to another?
Unless, ofcouse, it serves a purpose like in the Fuckerman games. That would be awesome.
The walking animations look cool btw. Seems the jiggle is on point.

slickvic69

Mar 18, 2020
Damn! You putting in the extra effort by animating the walk?
Just a thought :
Wouldn't it get kinda tedious watching your character move from one place to another?
Unless, ofcouse, it serves a purpose like in the Fuckerman games. That would be awesome.
The walking animations look cool btw. Seems the jiggle is on point.
I want to make a point and click dating framework, the idea was to solve some puzzles additional to the dialogues. To stand out from the competition and give the player a better feeling of the world. I never heard of fuckerman games... can you link it maybe?

Reactions: stressbuster

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I want to make a point and click dating framework, the idea was to solve some puzzles additional to the dialogues. To stand out from the competition and give the player a better feeling of the world. I never heard of fuckerman games... can you link it maybe?
I think you're looking for this.

Reactions: stressbuster

stressbuster

Nov 16, 2020
@slicvic69 has pointed in the right direction. You should definitely give them a try. They have puzzle elements too.

rockyrubber

Jul 23, 2019
Hello dear people of culture! :geek:

I was wondering, if there were dating sim Games with handdrawn Futa / Shemale content???

Please provide me information about that topic.

I'm a artist myself and Im thinking about starting such a project.

Would lean more towards male fucking futa / shemale

But I would defenetly consider suggestions from the community :sneaky:

Who would like that? Please give me a short feedback!

Here is an example of my work:
I would love some futa fucking male content

Mongoloyd

Mar 23, 2020
Hello dear people of culture! :geek:

I was wondering, if there were dating sim Games with handdrawn Futa / Shemale content???

Please provide me information about that topic.

I'm a artist myself and Im thinking about starting such a project.

Would lean more towards male fucking futa / shemale

But I would defenetly consider suggestions from the community :sneaky:

Who would like that? Please give me a short feedback!

Here is an example of my work:
There definitely isnt enough Male on Futa / shemale content. Iam rootin for you.
I really dig your art too btw.

Adrian Rozz

Nov 4, 2022
When this game will be released? Because it looks good, and I would love to play it. We most definitely need more trans/shemale games like this or similar.

slickvic69

Mar 18, 2020
When this game will be released? Because it looks good, and I would love to play it. We most definitely need more trans/shemale games like this or similar.
Iam working steady on my art and try to put the time I got left into gamedev, I do everything myself, so this takes a while... trying to put something playable out next year ;))

stressbuster69

Sep 9, 2022
Iam working steady on my art and try to put the time I got left into gamedev, I do everything myself, so this takes a while... trying to put something playable out next year ;))
My account and username has changed so you may not recognize me but I have been following and replying for a while now. Appreciate the updates. Your game is something I look forward to.

Here is another game you might appreciate :
Honey Kingdom