Seeking Futa / Shemale GAME like Summertime Saga

Strifegar

Sep 23, 2021
I'm not totally sure this is what you are looking for but the best game I've seen so far with this "type" of content is a game called "Earn Your Freedom" by Sissy Dreams. I think the author does all the art themself. Starts with a young man, get's enslaved to a brothel, converted to sissy with options of enlarging breasts, reducing breasts, penis or "clitty" as it's called for a sissy. There is an option later in the game to be more dominant or submissive. It's right up my alley. It's more men on sissy than sissy on men, which is what I prefer, personally, but I would like both. Anyway, check it out, it isn't complete yet but quite a bit of story and things to do before you run out of content.

Link here to that game :

Reactions: FloorPlayer

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I'm not totally sure this is what you are looking for but the best game I've seen so far with this "type" of content is a game called "Earn Your Freedom" by Sissy Dreams. I think the author does all the art themself. Starts with a young man, get's enslaved to a brothel, converted to sissy with options of enlarging breasts, reducing breasts, penis or "clitty" as it's called for a sissy. There is an option later in the game to be more dominant or submissive. It's right up my alley. It's more men on sissy than sissy on men, which is what I prefer, personally, but I would like both. Anyway, check it out, it isn't complete yet but quite a bit of story and things to do before you run out of content.

Link here to that game :

Im not usually interested in games that have the player be submissive all the time, but if in the future they add something like body modification, allowing you to have a big dick while looking feminine and actually "earn you freedom", then I may check it out.

vampiros

Mar 20, 2019
Don't want anything with sissyfication or submissive male characters. No feminization. I want to be playing a game where the male player character is always dominant. But still sucks cock but only girlcock. No femdom or futadom/transdom please. Male characters shouldn't take anal either. He can give anal to a trans but never take it. I want lots of 69 dick sucking action. I want lots of dick sucking action in general. I also want a smart strong male character that gets even smarter and stronger. And a character whose appearance you can customize so you can have him look the way you want and also maybe customize some of his lovers. I want both male and trans to be equally hung and super hung hard and huge in the penis department. Lots of Jizz please.

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I was thinking about Cock and balls without vagina... think the extra vagina is too much.

But Iam open for requests. We will see. First I have to start.

Futadoms artwork is not exactly my taste... at best mediocre

would be awesome if you guys could post your fav. categories.

just post and like already posted ones if you like them.

This project is a hobby, so progress will be slow.

But Iam thrilled and want to get your ideas and wishes :)
Cock and balls without vagina would be a trap/shemale. I hope you end up making the game, I'd enjoy some more trap content. A game(Not a handrawn game)that got me interested in traps is Twisted World. It has Futa,Trap, and puss-only content. The story is really good too. Link

Reactions: slickvic69

ndmv770

Feb 11, 2020
what do you think about male/futa/female protagonist ?? i know it's a lot of work but it will suits the taste of evrybody
ps: sorry about my bad english

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Hi folks, being busy drawing new art... this will take forever :eek: in the meantime here are some pieces I did lately... hope you like it!
The art looks really nice! Can't wait to see what type of story you're working on.
Have you already settled on the platform you'll use (like Ren'Py) as the game engine? I'm sure the community (myself included) would be glad to help you out with the coding part if you're struggling with it.

slickvic69

Mar 18, 2020
The art looks really nice! Can't wait to see what type of story you're working on.
Have you already settled on the platform you'll use (like Ren'Py) as the game engine? I'm sure the community (myself included) would be glad to help you out with the coding part if you're struggling with it.
Thanks for the offer :)) thats really nice of you! I didnt know about ren'py... I will check it out!

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the offer :)) thats really nice of you! I didnt know about ren'py... I will check it out!
Since this whole ordeal started with referencing Summertime Saga, I kinda assumed that Ren'Py would be the first choice since it uses Ren'Py platform. As do so many other VN games on this site :)

slickvic69

Mar 18, 2020
So, I dipped my toe into actual gamedev :geek: take a look ! But this is just for getting into the mood...and getting to know the engine (godot)... I also plan on making a walkable and interactable map instead just clicking icons and so on... would yall be interested in a combat system? I think a pure dialoge driven game is kinda lame...

Reactions: seriiuo

stressbuster

Nov 16, 2020
I would love to see a tiny dick shemale getting dominated. I feel like artists always draw huge dicks for shemales. You could experiment with a cute and 'feminine' dick.

Btw what kind of combat system are you talking about?? A mini game you have to win before you get laid or something like that? If you are experimenting with Godot, then why not? You would be improving your developing skills.

This is a rpg game with a trap mc which has a lot of game elements. Like reaching a location without being seen, earning money, etc. You might find it interesting from a game dev perspective: https://f95zone.to/threads/make-lots-of-m-ney-with-sex-final-yanmarumaa.99979/

slickvic69

Mar 18, 2020
Thank you for your reply! Tiny dick it is ;) I will check your link, thanks. I still need to decide if it will be a point and click or a rpg… maybe both. We‘ll see