Futa / Trans

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
Good thread, wish it had more :D
You and me both.

I was bored tonight and didn't feel like doing anything productive, so I threw this together. It was more an exercise in getting the the panties to fit around her cock, but it grew into something more as I messed around.

If you are curious, here was my initial test:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've got a couple ideas for some others. If I can find the time, I'll see if I can get them done.

Anyway, enjoy....

tWindow.jpg

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Some of my very old works

View attachment 2030598

View attachment 2030599

View attachment 2030600

View attachment 2030601

View attachment 2030602

View attachment 2030603

View attachment 2030604

View attachment 2030606

View attachment 2030607

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy - join my Discord, follow me on Twitter and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.
#4 is my fav

Gahanan

Apr 29, 2021
Currently experimenting with creating a femboy/trap/trans in Daz. Not futa, but thought this thread might like it. So far, I'd say I'm getting quite close to something nice, though it's still a ways away from perfect.

WIP:

femboy bust 2_intel.png
femboy render 6_intel.png
femboy render 4_intel.png

Have done very little body sculpting except for the chest and thighs. Also considering making him just a little paler. Tanlines would also be pretty cute. Maybe some piercings or tattoos as well. We'll see. All ears to suggestions.

letmefapit

Apr 15, 2022
Currently experimenting with creating a femboy/trap/trans in Daz. Not futa, but thought this thread might like it. So far, I'd say I'm getting quite close to something nice, though it's still a ways away from perfect.

WIP:

View attachment 2041710
View attachment 2041712
View attachment 2041713

Have done very little body sculpting except for the chest and thighs. Also considering making him just a little paler. Tanlines would also be pretty cute. Maybe some piercings or tattoos as well. We'll see. All ears to suggestions.

WIP:

View attachment 2041710
View attachment 2041712
View attachment 2041713

Holy shit perfect. Love the tits, nipples and tiny clitty

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gahanan

Gahanan

Apr 29, 2021
Holy shit perfect. Love the tits, nipples and tiny clitty
That is very kind of you to say. I truly appreciate hearing that. I'm just starting out with 3D, so it means a lot to hear. Thank you.

I'm currently trying to create a futa counterpart for him. I'm thinking either muscular and dark-skinned, or a more curved, mature futa mommy. Perhaps his real mommy, even~

Suggestions are merrily welcome.

Reactions: GrayTShirt

letmefapit

Apr 15, 2022
That is very kind of you to say. I truly appreciate hearing that. I'm just starting out with 3D, so it means a lot to hear. Thank you.

I'm currently trying to create a futa counterpart for him. I'm thinking either muscular and dark-skinned, or a more curved, mature futa mommy. Perhaps his real mommy, even~

Suggestions are merrily welcome.
I would prefer a similarly thin and feminine body similar to one you posted but noticeably mature. Possibly much more endowed but still small tits. That's just my taste though.

Reactions: Gahanan

Gahanan

Apr 29, 2021
I would prefer a similarly thin and feminine body similar to one you posted but noticeably mature. Possibly much more endowed but still small tits. That's just my taste though.
Perhaps an older sister of some kind then? I'll see what I can do. Could be fun to create a whole family canon too.

• Love
Reactions: GrayTShirt

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

WIP:

View attachment 2041710
View attachment 2041712
View attachment 2041713

VERY cute!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote