Futa / Trans

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I found this Thread, as we've had yet another ''I don't want to see Futa's here!'' in the main Daz Show Us Your Skills'' Thread
I didn't see that, just the general opinion that it's best to use spoiler tags for it ;) cool renders

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Just go back a page or two from the latest post, my take on it is why should I put spoilers on around half of my artwork, when there are 'so called main stream' posts I'd rather not see/just really dislike, style of figure & or render style whatever....So, just do what I do, just scroll on by....

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
Awesome idea but what's with the texture on her dick lol? Looks like its been in an air dryer, you could polish wood on that thing
Its textures from pumping pole palette. Only one that somewhat matched her skin. I ended up changing her skin tone after i had made that render.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Its textures from pumping pole palette. Only one that somewhat matched her skin. I ended up changing her skin tone after i had made that render.
The color is a bit off too, I was talking about the texture (bump map) though

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
From the same mod
The color is a bit off too, I was talking about the texture (bump map) though
I think it's from the same asset as well. I really can't remember, I happen to do that render months ago.

Last edited:

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah, the color of the cock is a little bit off and the texture is more pronounced then the rest of her body. However, I love everything else about the image so it was easy to overlook.

Hate to be a beggar, but any chance you got more hidden in your archives?

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
Yeah, the color of the cock is a little bit off and the texture is more pronounced then the rest of her body. However, I love everything else about the image so it was easy to overlook.

Hate to be a beggar, but any chance you got more hidden in your archives?
I may have 1 or 2 more renders, haven't really used daz much recently, but I can post them. I will be doing more this weekend since my 3090 came in the mail yesterday.

Reactions: doku99
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote