Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Futadom World - Binding Sim Scenes Mod + Video Gallery Unlocker [v0.5a] [OEJ]

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
OEJ
Any chance you'll ever update the viewer? My saves quit working, for some reason and I really don't want to run back through literally everything to see the few new scenes.

Ah. Just noticed that you finally changed it to abandoned. Which sucks, because Lain apparently is hiding from the internet because of trolls.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
MaimLain is apparently back. Hopefully they'll pick this game's gallery back up.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So I didn't look into anything before installing stuff, but now that I encountered a problem I don't know if it's because of the mod or not. Sooo I just downloaded 0.6 and this mod and clicked the nurese scene so I would see if it worked and it did, BUT I got the gym fail scene in the normal game and it had no animation and when I click the video in the gallery it just stays black and if I click the video in the scenes mod then I get an error after she says "Three"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that because of incompatability with the mod or something else?

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Just so you know I just tried the game unmodded and it just worked so it was indeed an incompatability.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just so you know I just tried the game unmodded and it just worked so it was indeed an incompatability.
Abandoned mod, labeled 'v0.5a'. Game version labeled 'v0.6'...

can anyone tell me how use this folder, I did not find where to put this file. Thanks
Old mod. Only errors out when you use the v0.5 mod in the v0.6 game.
Normally you would just drop it directly into the 'game' folder like it tells you in the 'installation' instructions on the first page that you didn't read, lol.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Abandoned mod, labeled 'v0.5a'. Game version labeled 'v0.6'...
Yes but since I play a lot of games where outdated mods often still work perfectly I just didn't think that a gallery unlock thing could ever break anything.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes but since I play a lot of games where outdated mods often still work perfectly I just didn't think that a gallery unlock thing could ever break anything.
.6 changed quite a few things in the game. So it's similar to when a new version comes out and saves no longer work.
Speaking of, there may be an update this month for futadom. Which would put this mod even more out of date.

Traxex55

Jul 25, 2019
hi i am new to renpy and just simply extracted files to the mentioned directory but gallery doesnt unlock plus rpyc files with the same name keeps appearing whenever the game starts even if i deleted them.