Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Futadom World - Binding Sim Scenes Mod + Video Gallery Unlocker [v0.5a] [OEJ]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1590355635210.png

Overview:
This is a Scenes Mod + Video Gallery Unlocker Mod for in-game Video Gallery of Futadom World - Binding Sim by F.W.G.B.S..​

Updated: 2020-05-27
Game/Creator: FutadomWorld
Modder: OEJ | | F95
Mod Version: v0.5a
Game Version: v0.5a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note: All of my present Mods and Future mods will be completely free. If you like my work and want to show me your support and appreciation, please consider subscribing to my . Thank you very much for checking out my mods. you can request mods at my discord -

Most Important: If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: FutadomWorld

If you find any bugs or want to report any missing scenes please tag me in the comments section i will reply to you as early as possible.

Download: - - -

1590356346207.png 1590356364454.png 1590356324361.png

Last edited:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OEJ
Stacy's scenes aren't inside the mod except for one. :unsure:
i have gone through the video gallery and included the scenes. i would appreciate if you can point out the scenes (i.e: location on where it happens and any events where it takes place.) so that i can add those too. Thank you. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They are new scenes that happen on Stacy's shop. Each after everytime you make a purchase of a item there. Three on total but the developers haven't put them inside the gallery yet.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
They are new scenes that happen on Stacy's shop. Each after everytime you make a purchase of a item there. Three on total but the developers haven't put them inside the gallery yet.
ok., will look into it, Thank you

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
RC-1138 Boss i have updated the Mod with 3 new stacy store scenes. Ping me if there are any issues... :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
New to this. What does a "Scenes Mod" do, exactly?
it will allow you to play the sex scenes without needing to play the game., the in-game gallery is only for videos. this mod has the scenes with text and interaction playing with those videos.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The 5th page causes my game to crash.
The first four pages seem to work just fine.

Last edited:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The 5th page causes my game to crash.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'media/Common/Art/Panels/StacyLingerieOutfitFuck.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'media/Common/Art/Panels/StacyLingerieOutfitFuck.jpg'.

[/SPOILER]
The first four pages seem to work just fine.
i am such an idiot... rather than giving .png extention i gave .jpg :FacePalm:

sorry abt that., could you replace the Gallery_OptionsFuta.rpy file with this one (rename it to the original name before using it)
it should work .

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You're missing several scenes.
The one where Rae shows up in a business suit and rapes you.
The several from the other female cop (I forget her name) that makes you eat her ass, including the 'chair' scene.
Mallory and the metal contraption scene.
I see no landlady scenes at all. So there's several ends when you can't pay your rent (3, I think). There's the scene where You 'negotiate' rent with her.
I swear there are more, but I can't rememeber what they are off the top of my head.

Edit: The assistant teacher 'under desk' scene, as well as the one where the teacher kidnaps you when your INT is under 50 and puts you in a hole in the wall.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
You're missing several scenes.
The one where Rae shows up in a business suit and rapes you.
The several from the other female cop (I forget her name) that makes you eat her ass, including the 'chair' scene.
Mallory and the metal contraption scene.
I see no landlady scenes at all. So there's several ends when you can't pay your rent (3, I think). There's the scene where You 'negotiate' rent with her.
I swear there are more, but I can't rememeber what they are off the top of my head.

Edit: The assistant teacher 'under desk' scene, as well as the one where the teacher kidnaps you when your INT is under 50 and puts you in a hole in the wall.
i took all of these from the in game gallery mod.. and this is one of my first mods. i would really appreciate it if could help me out with finding the scenes and i will integrate them in the mod.

if you find a scene which is not here could you give me at least 2 dialogues from that scene and the character who are saying those dialogues so that i can locate those in the game files and include them here... you can either PM me or post in the comments section.. Thank You.

i will try to find the scenes you have mentioned. but feel free to include them in you requests.... :)

EX:

Person 1 "hi this is an example"
person 2 "yes, its an example"

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well the two in the edit can be found quite easily. In class, select the papers to grade on the desk. It leads you to the assistant teacher.
The teacher who kidnaps you is right against the wall. Just talk to her with less than 50 knowledge and that happens.
I would grab you the lines, but I'm currently installing PSO2. And whichever 'genius' designed the launcher made it so that it is always at the forefront. Guess where my game folder is... Lol.

I'll look into the others, but since there's a patch supposedly coming in two weeks, it would probably be better to wait.

Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Well the two in the edit can be found quite easily. In class, select the papers to grade on the desk. It leads you to the assistant teacher.
The teacher who kidnaps you is right against the wall. Just talk to her with less than 50 knowledge and that happens.
I would grab you the lines, but I'm currently installing PSO2. And whichever 'genius' designed the launcher made it so that it is always at the forefront. Guess where my game folder is... Lol.

I'll look into the others, but since there's a patch supposedly coming in two weeks, it would probably be better to wait.
ok thank you... :D

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The 'video unlocker' doesn't seem to work. The ones I was missing have images now, but can't actually be clicked to see them.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
most of them are unlocked and only few are missing..., but the thing is all the variables and unlock conditions are met., i cant seem to understand why only few are not unlocked.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
From the forum comments, the release may be pushed back to the end of the month some time. They supposedly made the update too big, so the art/animations hadn't kept up.
They're apparently asking their patrons if they should drop the current as part 2 and the art later this month as part 3. Or if they should hold off and drop both as part 2.

Reactions: OEJ