Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
can someone tell me if you can unlock all the scenes in the gallery because im missing a few and i don't know if they are possible to get

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
I've just started playing this for the first time and... how weird. A western game with landlords and tenants that are legitimately just landlords and tenants.

Reactions: horny_DWT

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Threre are new routes/romance beside Demetria?
Demetria has only one ending?
Thats generally how it goes, named character patch will have the route/s and thats it.

As for endings, im not 100% sure as ive forgot already so someone can correct me if im wrong but I believe technically theres 4 I think? Bad ending for trying to get into the inner temple to soon repeatedly, bad ending for not getting close to Dem and having Mallory bind you? Then 2 good, I guess, endings if you pass the trials with the best outcome in terms off success being the one where you shake your booty on the stage.

There maybe more or some addons done in the upcoming Claudia patch that is heavily tied to Dem, we shall see.

Reactions: deskald
D

Deleted member 44741

There's a mod on the first post called Lain's Mod + Bugfix.
I had hoped to see some new content for Futadom World that I've never seen before.

Unfortunately it's for patrons only. You have to pay $5 per month.
I don't know what content I'm getting nor do I know if it's good.
Since I can't try before I buy, I give that mod a hard pass.

Reactions: Rasori and kingja89

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is a dystopia, what did you expected? Demetria is the head of the church apparatus, responsible for legitimize the regime.

We should consider ourselves lucky that Rye has a actual happy ending in the game.:p

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I finished playing through the update today. I did like some of the stories for the other characters more than Demetria's story, but hers wasn't bad.

Here's some tips for the update:

• The MIF vendor is in the park behind the sign. It's hard to not see him, but if you're like me you probably played through Demetria's entire route without going to the park since she has no content there, and was wondering where he was. :LOL:
  • Donating to the donation box in the temple currently has no effect.
  • The guy on the bench in the temple garden can't be clicked on and isn't implemented yet. (he has all his dialogue in the game's code, but no images yet)
  • The hospital scene doesn't have any animations or images yet besides the single one that was teased before in a post from the dev. Only variation to the scene is if you have spermicide on you, they send you to jail.
  • The choice saying that you're interested in Mallory at the park isn't implemented / clickable.
  • Choosing to flee in Demetria's office is actually fine and there isn't consequences. It also has an extra scene.
  • The choice near the end of Demetria's route that says "(requires max Claudia relationship)" isn't implemented / clickable (most people should know this).

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
The teacher will get her own silhouette in the Claudia update...
About time, crazy really, that we get the teacher futa this late ^^

Reactions: OnceSet1

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I'd say we had a happy ending with Vicky, Suni and Rye. This Demetria route was just a bunch of game overs with continuation.
Even that I wouldn't mind so much if there was more actual futa fun but so much of it was just, no futa dick, no gettin fucked, just getting whipped while the screen is blank, whoopdy fuckin do. You get fuckin trained by mallory at some point in the bdsm dungeon and it all happens off screen.

Jun 28, 2019
The soundtrack for the school should be changed, I hear a rather confident sounding male in the background. Maybe get one with a female teacher... or not, I suppose it doesn't matter.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
I want something for braga

demetrias story was kind of a letdown but ryes story was really nice

hopefully the dont fuck up braga

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes