ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i missed it then, tought it was added in this update
It was a bit difficult to even know it was in the game, lol. I only learned about it due to MaimLane's mod. Then once I knew it existed, I worked towards getting it myself.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Hmmmmm, well, I suppose after Rye's amazing update I either set my expectations a little too high and/or I kinda forgot about the (very) horrific tone of this game. It's sometimes easy to brush over one of the major audiences of FutadomWorld and that's... well... the pure domination/masochist crowd.

That said, I can't say this one did it for me. Outside of the plentiful blank screens, the extremely brutal BDSM scenes, and shorter overall length, I hate to say that this might be the weakest update we've gotten so far; which sucks because it also happens to be their quickest update so far. :ROFLMAO:

The only positives in my opinions are Mallory, she's adorable, and Claudia's BDSM scene. That's about it. I understand Demetria's character and her purpose being that she was to bring the game back to its original oppressive, dystopian, horror tone as a full dominating character but unfortunately she just didn't seem all that interesting/likeable.

Capture.PNG
monthly update seems pretty promising
the last point under 1. sounds especially good! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said, ever since the Rye saga I've been looking forward to and was expecting Claudia to be the main futa for the next update. Couple that with the minor additions they're adding onto Demetria's path I'm still on-board with this game. One sub-par update isn't worth fretting over. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasori and OnceSet1

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
when i get the something is wrong, what do i have to do?and how do i unlock demetias 3rd option that requires max relationship with claudia?

Last edited:

LateTony

May 16, 2018
silly question, but how do you raise intelligence? I can raise all stats but I go to school and nothing seems to raise intelligence.

Reactions: Maxim311

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You need to pay for lessons at school, only sex education is free. Also if you re already at the maximum level the options will be gray out.

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
judging by Mallory's rape scene, she will make MC worship her like a real Goddess. And I'm think Claudia will be more brutal than Rye for sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lini

Nov 2, 2018
Yep, the devs added another bug in 0.3b to Suni's goddess day route in addition to the one that was there before lol. Well thanks for finding that and the sally bug. For my sake I hope you don't find anymore bugs otherwise I'll have to keep updating the mod to fix things in the game. :LOL:

Updated the mod with the Suni fix and added download links at the bottom of the

So this is all of the content the mod adds that isn't playable in the normal game:
  • Vicky's bad path in her story
  • Vicky rape scene
  • Suni & Sara Goddess Day route
  • Good end of Downtown (Sally) Goddess Day route
doesn't work bro

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
when i get the something is wrong, what do i have to do?and how do i unlock demetias 3rd option that requires max relationship with claudia?
Not available yet, will need to wait for Claudia's update.
How do I get Demetria's bad epilogue where you are bound to that wooden post. I already got the disco ending where you show your ass to the crowd. THANKS!
I think you have to fail some of the stat checks through the 'trials' part of the ending, before you actually are supposed to have your stats reset to 0. EDIT: I was wrong, that's a different bad end, with of course no CG accompanying it (you're 'blindfolded'). I think you're possibly mistaken, being bound to the wooden post and whipped is part of the trials, not actually a bad epilogue - unless you fail it of course.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Frank01

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I got an error and don't know how to fix it "Could not load image u'images/rye/RyesBedroom.png': error('Error reading the PNG file .',)"

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes