jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
So far there are only really 2 decent paths for me.

Vicky, the most vanilla and basic one and Rye's, the more complex and arguably "canon" path.

The rest you are either shared with other people or are bad endings.

Call me old fashioned, but dom stuff is usually 1 on 1, what's with all these threesomes everywhere?

visza

Mar 10, 2018
Last time some1 uploaded game with galery fully unlocked is it possible now to do same? or somehow acces image fails in game folder?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Its rather strange. The 'bad end' with the stern faced acolyte is a blank black screen. And the one with Mallory showing up in your room in the middle of the night is just a still image... Several other scenes are black screens or single still images, as well.
This patch doesn't feel like the rest of the game to me. It was actually more creepy than anything else.

Last edited:

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
After the really good Rye path I guess I was expecting more out of this one. Probably my least favorite path so far. Like, you barely even get to know her honestly. And barely see her dick.

Reactions: fanboi

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Failed dates/work events are no longer a game over
FINALLY. This never made any sense. All it meant before was you had to save before going to work in case the RNG decided you failed and you had to reload your save.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
The update wasn't nearly as good as Rye's, but it still had its moments. The writing, as always, was on point, and is probably what makes this game. No wonder the bereavement of the writer had to delay this game, it seems like he shouldered much of the update himself! The art was solid too, but there needs to be more of it - the biggest issue I see is that there's far too many black screens. They need to hire more artists. I feel like they might've rushed this one out the door or something, I don't know.

But yeah, not a bad update overall. I'm seriously looking forward to Claudia's update and then afterwards, Mallory. I fucking love Mallory so much, she is so hot. :)

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
this new patchs if very long but in a bad way, too much black screen, and you really don't have option, for what i see, if given the right answers you go right to the "Sacrifice" ending and if you give the wrong answers is black screen game over, or this new patch has any other ending? the patch has event little art option, you never ever really see Demetria naked like full-body

jon4

May 16, 2018
Yep, the devs added another bug in 0.3b to Suni's goddess day route in addition to the one that was there before lol. Well thanks for finding that and the sally bug. For my sake I hope you don't find anymore bugs otherwise I'll have to keep updating the mod to fix things in the game. :LOL:

Updated the mod with the Suni fix and added download links at the bottom of the

So this is all of the content the mod adds that isn't playable in the normal game:
  • Vicky's bad path in her story
  • Vicky rape scene
  • Suni & Sara Goddess Day route
  • Good end of Downtown (Sally) Goddess Day route
is this still work with the new update or not

Reactions: libertypics

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
Nah, yeah. Tho i hate all the Bonding Endings, i would still like to go on a Mallory Route.
Geez... I feel awful after that ending...

Reactions: The0
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes