Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
this new patchs if very long but in a bad way, too much black screen, and you really don't have option, for what i see, if given the right answers you go right to the "Sacrifice" ending and if you give the wrong answers is black screen game over, or this new patch has any other ending? the patch has event little art option, you never ever really see Demetria naked like full-body

jon4

May 16, 2018
Yep, the devs added another bug in 0.3b to Suni's goddess day route in addition to the one that was there before lol. Well thanks for finding that and the sally bug. For my sake I hope you don't find anymore bugs otherwise I'll have to keep updating the mod to fix things in the game. :LOL:

Updated the mod with the Suni fix and added download links at the bottom of the

So this is all of the content the mod adds that isn't playable in the normal game:
  • Vicky's bad path in her story
  • Vicky rape scene
  • Suni & Sara Goddess Day route
  • Good end of Downtown (Sally) Goddess Day route
is this still work with the new update or not

Reactions: libertypics

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
Nah, yeah. Tho i hate all the Bonding Endings, i would still like to go on a Mallory Route.
Geez... I feel awful after that ending...

Reactions: The0

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The most annoying part is that so few of the images seem to have made it into this patch. I ran into plenty of blank black screens. Two of them were 'bad ends'. The Mallory bad end was a single still, lol.
I think we only got two animated scenes, too. Or that's all I can remember. One with Claudia, and one with Demetria.

I also have to say that reading the whole 'ceremony' killed my boner completely :( It was like 95% torturing the mc for 'reasons'. Normally I go after everything I can, and try to unlock all the storylines. This time I deleted the folder as soon as I was finished. Hopefully there's a bit less horror in the next patch.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
The update wasn't nearly as good as Rye's, but it still had its moments. The writing, as always, was on point, and is probably what makes this game. No wonder the bereavement of the writer had to delay this game, it seems like he shouldered much of the update himself! The art was solid too, but there needs to be more of it - the biggest issue I see is that there's far too many black screens. They need to hire more artists. I feel like they might've rushed this one out the door or something, I don't know.

But yeah, not a bad update overall. I'm seriously looking forward to Claudia's update and then afterwards, Mallory. I fucking love Mallory so much, she is so hot. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Please keep in mind, though this is all theoretical of course at this moment, that we will possibly get more Dem art in the Claudia patch when thats released so they may end up being a few less black screens of text possibly. I hope so anyway :)

Ive seen it be mentioned a few times about Mallory and the greyed out options, I think Derps posted the changelog but for those that didnt read it anything that is greyed out isnt a mistake on your part or anything its just a option that is tied in to the Claudia patch and will be implemented when it comes out, atleast thats what it sounds like. The Mallory flirt part was surprising so maybe there setting her up to be the next focus character :unsure:

Reactions: Rasori

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
The amount of black screens is because it is incomplete, they should have dropped this content to unburden the people who ask. But the "TRUE" show is compliment will only come with the Clauida route.

Uroborus

Aug 24, 2018
0.4 update came up and I see it as questionable.
Pros: Background music, big respect for that. The new tunes fit the new girl's personality very well. Music's chill for the most part, gets me lethargic, but when the chorus starts it makes me uncomfortable.
The new girl's decent, she likes to humiliate the MC and gives him cold shoulder. Despite her threatening looks she loves him. She loves him how a master would love her slave, exactly what this game needed. It makes the moments when she's sympathetic to him ever so precious. I don't really know why there need to be difficulty levels. I guess there's less grind on the easy one.
Cons: Some scenes lack art. Do I really have to wait for the next update?
The biggest downside to this update is the endings. The bad one is alright, you get gang-banged by a mob. The good one on the other hand had a lot of potential, but spiraled into some sort of cringy joke. The third ending is only to be available in 0.5, so I have to wait again.
I know that updates 0.4 and 0.5 are related, but now 0.4 feels unfinished. And the player is frustrated.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes