Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
Guys when is there going to be a thicc chubby black futa that we can date?

Juat wondering
I wish the ladies had more diversity on skin colour. The more the merrier, because it's a little bit one note at the moment. Perhaps it doesn't suit the story? I'm not sure.

Reactions: pabo

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I wish the ladies had more diversity on skin colour. The more the merrier, because it's a little bit one note at the moment. Perhaps it doesn't suit the story? I'm not sure.
We need a more diverse set of characters. So far there has only been 1 asian character (Suni) and the rest are white. Why are there not any black futanaris or latinos (i.e the store owner not included)?

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
We need a more diverse set of characters. So far there has only been 1 asian character (Suni) and the rest are white. Why are there not any black futanaris or latinos (i.e the store owner not included)?
I would like more diverse girls as well, as you said there is the scene with Stacy and theres also Ryes (ex)friend Diamond. Hopefully we get more off Viola (other main priest girl along with Mallory) in the future.

Reactions: Rasori

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Regarding Demetria's ending, there's still a hidden stat check, which seems unpassable right now? The code seems to check for all base stats, but you still fail it even if you use commands shortly beforehand.
I think there might be another ending coming, possibly one where the player took spermacide before the ritual and then you can become purified but remain unbound. Might be cute.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes Demetria's path is interconnected with Mallory's. So we need her update (0.5) to fully experience both routes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't expect much news about it this month, they just release 0.4 and they will still add a few things on it for the public release. But check a few pages back, almost sure someone mentioned their monthly report.

Endomorphian

Dec 12, 2017
The update was pretty damn good, good story and writing. Obviously there should be some more images but overall it still works.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes