RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wasn't his mod public in the previous version? Or did it turn public after some time? Confess i don't know.

roy8765432

Oct 4, 2019
so I have been trying to see every path in the game, so after finishing Rye's path, I had to reload to taking her moms money, and then I went on my merry way to finish the other paths. Now Rye has showed up on my doorstep, and no matter what my character does, I get a game over, is there any way to skip that day?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
so I have been trying to see every path in the game, so after finishing Rye's path, I had to reload to taking her moms money, and then I went on my merry way to finish the other paths. Now Rye has showed up on my doorstep, and no matter what my character does, I get a game over, is there any way to skip that day?
No, i think you can't avoid it, unless you can get another ending before Rye comes back, it might be possible but i haven't tested that. Someone else might have tested that.

Nerozing

Apr 17, 2018
I got a checksum error in winrar while extracting:-

\Compressed\FutaDomWorld-04a-win.zip: Checksum error in FutaDomWorld-0.4a-win\game\audio.rpa. The file is corrupt
\Compressed\FutaDomWorld-04a-win.zip: The archive is corrupt

So can someone upload their copy of the audio.rpa file plz
Edit: Never mind it was just winrar being funny
Tried 7-zip and worked like a charm

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I got a checksum error in winrar while extracting:-

\Compressed\FutaDomWorld-04a-win.zip: Checksum error in FutaDomWorld-0.4a-win\game\audio.rpa. The file is corrupt
\Compressed\FutaDomWorld-04a-win.zip: The archive is corrupt

So can someone upload their copy of the audio.rpa file plz
Edit: Never mind it was just winrar being funny
Tried 7-zip and worked like a charm
Your winrar is likely out of date.
this was posted 14h ago: "One animation left! And if it doesn't get finished soon, we'll just publish without it."
I think 0.4b will probably be here in 1-2 days...
Nice to know the public version(0.4b) is close by.

Nerozing

Apr 17, 2018
this was posted 14h ago: "One animation left! And if it doesn't get finished soon, we'll just publish without it."
I think 0.4b will probably be here in 1-2 days...
Seriously!!
Just downloaded the 0.4a!!!
Now i gotta download it again??!?
Plz let there be a patch Dear GOD OF PATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
To add to what Dersp said, just a reminder to the newer/more excited Futadom fans that this will be the polished up Public release of Demi's route not Claudia's route, unless im very mistaken that is :LOL: .

I agree with the guy on their patreon though, I would rather wait a little more and get all the animations done than a ever so slightly quicker release with one missing and pushed back but lets see what they do.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
yes my internet is THAT bad
hmph!
*turns away*
I feel you. I still remember the old 256 kbps modem that i had.
To add to what Dersp said, just a reminder to the newer/more excited Futadom fans that this will be the polished up Public release of Demi's route not Claudia's route, unless im very mistaken that is :LOL: .

I agree with the guy on their patreon though, I would rather wait a little more and get all the animations done than a ever so slightly quicker release with one missing and pushed back but lets see what they do.
I agree with this. Better push for a release with everything inside.

Nerozing

Apr 17, 2018
My deepest condolences. But I would still wait for the new release, there were a lot of places missing art in 0.4
ya i know i know
i complain but i know i'm still gonna download it the moment it goes live

I feel you. I still remember the old 256 kbps modem that i had.

I agree with this. Better push for a release with everything inside.
I got a 128 kbps so imagine that.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes