GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
Okay, if this is what it feels like being a girl in this world then clearly I have learned how bad it can be...Now can we get an option to have a female protagonist?

• Angry
Reactions: kingja89

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay, if this is what it feels like being a girl in this world then clearly I have learned how bad it can be...Now can we get an option to have a female protagonist?
Not a chance, lol. They would have to completely rewrite pretty much every scene between every character and the mc if we played a female. The females are also immune to the futa cum, as well. So that would negate a ton of the story right there, including removing pretty much every bad end.
On a side note, I wouldn't mind playing a female or futa in the futadom world. But it would probably be a separate game.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
Not a chance, lol. They would have to completely rewrite pretty much every scene between every character and the mc if we played a female. The females are also immune to the futa cum, as well. So that would negate a ton of the story right there, including removing pretty much every bad end.
On a side note, I wouldn't mind playing a female or futa in the futadom world. But it would probably be a separate game.
Okay, how about adding more females into the plot, like how Sara was part of the plot?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fyo and Maid Lain

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay, how about adding more females into the plot, like how Sara was part of the plot?
Possible, but unlikely. Pretty sure Sara's only purpose in the story was so that Suni could have a dominant in her relationship with us. We're the submissive no matter what, and Suni's personality wouldn't have allowed that. She's just as submissive if not more than the main character starts out.
We also have Claudia and Mallory's stories before any new characters get added. Claudia seems to be in a 'frowned upon' relationship with Demetria. And Mallory wants to BE Demetria. So a 'normal' female won't be part of their stories.
Holy shit I thought this game died
It has only been about two months, though. This game has had 4+ month gaps, lol. Admittedly, those gap endings came with content and not just images...

Last edited:

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone have full gallery save ? Also probably because i am using old saves for 0.4a , i get the error you can't "ignore" or even "rollback" when i get caught with spermicide and the scene is about to occur ..

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yep, the devs added another bug in 0.3b to Suni's goddess day route in addition to the one that was there before lol. Well thanks for finding that and the sally bug. For my sake I hope you don't find anymore bugs otherwise I'll have to keep updating the mod to fix things in the game. :LOL:

Updated the mod with the Suni fix and added download links at the bottom of the

So this is all of the content the mod adds that isn't playable in the normal game:
  • Vicky's bad path in her story
  • Vicky rape scene
  • Suni & Sara Goddess Day route
  • Good end of Downtown (Sally) Goddess Day route
this works for 0.4a?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone have full gallery save ? Also probably because i am using old saves for 0.4a , i get the error you can't "ignore" or even "rollback" when i get caught with spermicide and the scene is about to occur ..
The mod is on top of this page. Also you likely answered your question about the same game.
Possible, but unlikely. Pretty sure Sara's only purpose in the story was so that Suni could have a dominant in her relationship with us. We're the submissive no matter what, and Suni's personality wouldn't have allowed that. She's just as submissive if not more than the main character starts out.
We also have Claudia and Mallory's stories before any new characters get added. Claudia seems to be in a 'frowned upon' relationship with Demetria. And Mallory wants to BE Demetria. So a 'normal' female won't be part of their stories.

It has only been about two months, though. This game has had 4+ month gaps, lol. Admittedly, those gap endings came with content and not just images...
Maybe in far in the future this will be possible, but so far they already mentioned routes do Claudia, Sally and the other gym futa (always forget her name). Considering their 4 months wait between routes i wouldn't wait for it. :unsure:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The mod is on top of this page. Also you likely answered your question about the same game.

Maybe in far in the future this will be possible, but so far they already mentioned routes do Claudia, Sally and the other gym futa (always forget her name). Considering their 4 months wait between routes i wouldn't wait for it. :unsure:
Didn't they say Claudia followed by Mallory? Swear I saw that in a post somewhere.
And 'Draga' is the steroid futa's name.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Ok I’m playing the most recent public version (I think 4a) and though I think this game is strong, I think there are balancing issues - at least early on - that play into each other and compound the problems.

You can ostensibly only do at most two things per day given the amount each action expends. Gym trips cost 50 energy, working as a teacher costs 70, and dates cost 30. Unless I’m mistaken, working as a TA is the only paying job available at the start, right?

This makes it hard to work up enough money to pay rent and stay financially afloat, as you only make $53 per day.

Meanwhile, the trips to the gym kinda bleed you dry, as you only get +4 appearance for the lowest level of training, meaning it takes $150 just to get to the necessary appearance stat to be able to spend double per trip.

If there’s a way to either increase your max stamina or replenish it once a day or something, it would go a long way I feel. And if these exist, please forgive me and let me know what these methods are.

I’m just frustrated because I’m at a spot where I can only work and go on a date, and to advance my relationship with Suni I need to up my appearance, which I can’t afford to get high enough because of the low return on investment in the gym workouts.
I usually switched between training days and working/dating days. Haven't played the latest version though, but I think energy drinks give you even more options.

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Didn't they say Claudia followed by Mallory? Swear I saw that in a post somewhere.
And 'Draga' is the steroid futa's name.
Yes Claudia will be next and will finish off the missing parts of Demi's stuff (bar the little Mallory sprinklings) as for after that I cant actually remember if anything was firmly pinned down to be next. They did say on confirm on their patreons comments that Sally will have her own path but when and if its next I dont know, i guess it depends on how big Mallorys path will be if they do her.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
version 0.4a .. i have it since last month
found it in my foulders
why is it pushed as updated?
1572113207218.png

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I looked through their posts but unless I missed it I didn't see them say anything about what will be after Claudia.
But since the first event for Mallory's route is kinda technically in the game (the bible study group at the park where you meet Dementria has a dialogue option that starts Mallory's route), I'd guess that Mallory's route probably will come after Claudia.

this works for 0.4a?
Yes, the mod works with the latest version of 0.4a from this thread.

Is anyone following the patreon? Are they working or can we call this the last update?
It's not anywhere close to being the last update for the game. The next update will add Claudia's route and there's lots more that will be added after that.

version 0.4a .. i have it since last month
found it in my foulders
why is it pushed as updated?
There are two versions called 0.4a
1st released around September 1st. 2nd released October 24th
The 2nd one has more content.

• Wow
Reactions: Raff and 9inchz

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
What is the newnew 4a content then? I already got church sacrificed by the futa bishop. It was ok... but she only penises you once.

What else is there?

Killmeno2

Feb 6, 2019
hello am new to this game here and it looks interesting , i just have a question before i download it and its : am i going to be a bottom in the game or i can be a top ? thank you

SamReagal

Aug 22, 2017
hello am new to this game here and it looks interesting , i just have a question before i download it and its : am i going to be a bottom in the game or i can be a top ? thank you
you are always bottom, this world male are sort of slaves for futa so even the "good ending" u still serve cuz males get addicted to cum of the 1st one they drink
Basicly ur always gonna be a bottom

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes