Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got a 128 kbps so imagine that.
I remember getting speeds like that.

It was the 90's and I was about 6 but I still remember.

Fortunately since then broadband has come along and fibre optic and now i'm getting close to 100mbs but still, I remember dial up. Back when I was a lass not knee high to a grasshopper. Now i'm knee high to a slightly taller grasshopper.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Although my first pc was the one with the net i mentioned above i still remember seeing one my aunt owned using a dial up internet with a one of those rotary phone dial. :geek:

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
What was missing on Rye's route were more scenes, as they said we had more scenes I hope to have more scenes with Renne or Renata.

Reactions: n27anuxi

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
2 questions, is there a change log for this update? and when is the next update scheduled for release?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Almost sure there is one posted pages ago, use the search function. Also this month there is the public updated version being released.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
What was missing on Rye's route were more scenes, as they said we had more scenes I hope to have more scenes with Renne or Renata.
I agree, that would be nice, but I don't think that's what is coming.They said "casual sex encounters" so probably more stuff like the gym futa you can just fuck all the time...

posted 6h ago: "We now are doing final playtesting"
can't be too long now, guys...

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Now that things are probably fully settled with Rye's route, I'm kinda dissapointed she can get a sweet ending where the MC doesn't get bound.

Not because I'm against that by itself, just a bit dissapointed because I had this idea that an ending where the MC doesn't get bound would be reserved to some super secret ending or something. Something crazy like the true endings in SIMGIRLS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pabo

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've updated my walkthrough and scene gallery mod to the new 0.4a version. (I'm not sure why the devs used the same version name as the previous game update in September for the new current update :unsure:)

Mod download is at the bottom of the post.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Aww. I was hoping for the Mallory 'bad end' to get an animation, as well. Where she shows up in your apartment at night.

Edit: It is! I didn't see it in the changelog, so assumed it hadn't been.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm happy they added an 'under the desk' scene. But not so happy with the actual scene itself, lol.
I'm still hoping for 'desk boy' as a job or some other repeatable with a chance for some 'fail' like the other jobs. Preferably multiple fails, honestly. It would be awesome to have a fail for each girl, for instance. Like having a 'size' choice instead of a 'risk'. That way you could pick a smaller size and get Suni's fail. Or a 'XL' size and get Rae. Or better yet, Rae's sister. We could also get a Chloe one, since I know a lot of people ask for her included into the story (She's literally the only character on the main page that hasn't gotten a scene with the main character yet). From her picture she 'accidentally' drops, she would be a medium. Possibly even 'small' compared to most of the others we see, lol.
Not sure what the risk % is for each of the jobs is, but every size could have the same risk as a 'max' paying job.

Edit: I just realized a perfect way for it to be added in, even though the mc doesn't want to be bound. When Claudia shows up for the tax, a choice to 'work it off' could be added. That way the desperation required to make such a huge risk would be completely warranted. And once you choose it once, you can 'sign up' for it after as a 'steady' job.
And if each girl had their very own pass/fail, then there would be value in doing it repeatedly just to see them all. With how I keep saves for nearly every scene, I would probably use up a whole page for just that.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackspiral

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Ok I’m playing the most recent public version (I think 4a) and though I think this game is strong, I think there are balancing issues - at least early on - that play into each other and compound the problems.

You can ostensibly only do at most two things per day given the amount each action expends. Gym trips cost 50 energy, working as a teacher costs 70, and dates cost 30. Unless I’m mistaken, working as a TA is the only paying job available at the start, right?

This makes it hard to work up enough money to pay rent and stay financially afloat, as you only make $53 per day.

Meanwhile, the trips to the gym kinda bleed you dry, as you only get +4 appearance for the lowest level of training, meaning it takes $150 just to get to the necessary appearance stat to be able to spend double per trip.

If there’s a way to either increase your max stamina or replenish it once a day or something, it would go a long way I feel. And if these exist, please forgive me and let me know what these methods are.

I’m just frustrated because I’m at a spot where I can only work and go on a date, and to advance my relationship with Suni I need to up my appearance, which I can’t afford to get high enough because of the low return on investment in the gym workouts.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ok I’m playing the most recent public version (I think 4a) and though I think this game is strong, I think there are balancing issues - at least early on - that play into each other and compound the problems.

You can ostensibly only do at most two things per day given the amount each action expends. Gym trips cost 50 energy, working as a teacher costs 70, and dates cost 30. Unless I’m mistaken, working as a TA is the only paying job available at the start, right?

This makes it hard to work up enough money to pay rent and stay financially afloat, as you only make $53 per day.

Meanwhile, the trips to the gym kinda bleed you dry, as you only get +4 appearance for the lowest level of training, meaning it takes $150 just to get to the necessary appearance stat to be able to spend double per trip.

If there’s a way to either increase your max stamina or replenish it once a day or something, it would go a long way I feel. And if these exist, please forgive me and let me know what these methods are.

I’m just frustrated because I’m at a spot where I can only work and go on a date, and to advance my relationship with Suni I need to up my appearance, which I can’t afford to get high enough because of the low return on investment in the gym workouts.
Other than cheating, I'm pretty sure the only way to get more energy is the energy drink. And if you take 3 of them in a day, you end up in the hospital. Each one also addicts you to futa cum. Not sure if the difficulty changes that, though. I've only bothered on the hardest. The grind is bull enough that I finally just gave myself 5000 energy to chain exercise the first time I played the game. Haven't since then, though. And I have reset a couple times due to saves breaking.
Another way to get money (the way I ended up doing so for the first half of the game) is to invest in the item shop. Though as you make more and more money off her, she'll make you sound like a bad guy and remove clothing. Eventually raping you. Without side effects, though.
Once you grind out enough money to get your stats up to the most risky 'fuck bike', you can make over a grand a day (I've seen 1272 as the highest I can remember). Just make sure to save before every use, since like every other job it has a fail mechanic.
If you don't want to cheat, I recommend spending the first couple days getting anal and oral to 10 so you can do the second level of teaching assistant, which nets you between 150 and 200 bucks each time. Which helps a lot at the beginning. You honestly shouldn't be going to the gym until you cap your school stats (50 or 60, I can't remember specifically). Hitting 60 lets you do the teaching job for $500 or so per.

Last edited:
Reactions: swells3674
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes