Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.4a] [F.W.G.B.S.] - Original Size: 1.28GB

Download PC (146MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they need to put ur link in the front page took me a while to find ur wonderfull work tnx

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Don't think I have ever played a game a where I need to ask for help just by clicking 'start' lol but here goes.

First off thanks for putting the game on here, as well as mucho appreciation to the mod maker. Now then. With having the mod which includes a walkthrough, should you play on the hardest setting or still chose the likes of easy for the cheats and stuff?

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Will there be a route where you can actually escape the continent as far as I got is getting a new face after running from the temple sacrifice.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Don't think I have ever played a game a where I need to ask for help just by clicking 'start' lol but here goes.

First off thanks for putting the game on here, as well as mucho appreciation to the mod maker. Now then. With having the mod which includes a walkthrough, should you play on the hardest setting or still chose the likes of easy for the cheats and stuff?
well if you just want to see the scenes or the story as quick as you can you should go for the easiest difficulty or just use the cheat to unlock the gallery if you really wanna play it then just play it on the hardest

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
well if you just want to see the scenes or the story as quick as you can you should go for the easiest difficulty or just use the cheat to unlock the gallery if you really wanna play it then just play it on the hardest
Cheers man.

Game wasn't for me though. Didn't realise it was the MC who was getting bum rushed. Not into that at all lol

Oct 29, 2019
Hello folks, got this game yesterday, overall like it so far, except it's too dark sometimes. I went for the Dimetria first because she ticked off both "nun" and "the cold queen with a warm heart" (or so I thought...) fetishes but oh boy was I mistaken, instead of a warm heart I got like twenty scenes of straightforward torture, I actually stopped reading halfway through the "Sacrifice" because it's just pointless sadism for the sake of sadism. I got the "dimetra's loyal dog" ending which is apparently the good ending? Is there an ending with her that doesn't involve the sacrifice? I'm not even talking about not-getting-brainwashed ending, can I at least remain with Dimetra without all the torture?
Honestly for me a "good ending" means falling in love with a character without getting bound to her, but after two days of playing I figured the setting is too dystopian for such relationships. To be loved by a futa, to stay with her voluntarily and not because of brainwashing, that sounds like the absolute best thing that could ever happen to the protagonist in such a setting.
Also one more question, there is a shop in the city where you can buy lingerie, makeup and a badge, do they have any use? I clicked on them in inventory but nothing happens, and they are not used or even mentioned in any scene so far.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Hello folks, got this game yesterday, overall like it so far, except it's too dark sometimes. I went for the Dimetria first because she ticked off both "nun" and "the cold queen with a warm heart" (or so I thought...) fetishes but oh boy was I mistaken, instead of a warm heart I got like twenty scenes of straightforward torture, I actually stopped reading halfway through the "Sacrifice" because it's just pointless sadism for the sake of sadism. I got the "dimetra's loyal dog" ending which is apparently the good ending? Is there an ending with her that doesn't involve the sacrifice? I'm not even talking about not-getting-brainwashed ending, can I at least remain with Dimetra without all the torture?
Honestly for me a "good ending" means falling in love with a character without getting bound to her, but after two days of playing I figured the setting is too dystopian for such relationships. To be loved by a futa, to stay with her voluntarily and not because of brainwashing, that sounds like the absolute best thing that could ever happen to the protagonist in such a setting.
Also one more question, there is a shop in the city where you can buy lingerie, makeup and a badge, do they have any use? I clicked on them in inventory but nothing happens, and they are not used or even mentioned in any scene so far.
I agree with you this Demetria route was the worst in my opinion, but there is one that in the end you end up with your side-by-side companion which would be the Rye route that is in the nightclub region, and has a good plot in its second part . Store things are more for the Vicky route in the case of lingerie.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
The majority of the endings is you becoming mentally retarded due to the binding taking place.

Personally as a fan of hardcore dom content I was thrilled with the Sacrifice scenes. But every person has their own personal kinks and desires.

Reactions: dersp
Oct 29, 2019
So I finished Rye's arc (it was great!) and in the EpiEpiEpilogue she became the Duchess and opened a shelter for males and all that stuff. I wanted to ask, is this Rye's best, and apparently, the only non-binding ending? No condoms nor drugs are mentioned when the protagonist is fucked by sisters, however in the end it says "her companion" and it doesn't really sound or look like he is mentally retarded. Is there a better ending?

Nevermind I got that other good ending, turns out they are almost exactly the same, just a couple lines changed to mention that you are bound.

Last edited:

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
So I finished Rye's arc (it was great!) and in the EpiEpiEpilogue she became the Duchess and opened a shelter for males and all that stuff. I wanted to ask, is this Rye's best, and apparently, the only non-binding ending? No condoms nor drugs are mentioned when the protagonist is fucked by sisters, however in the end it says "her companion" and it doesn't really sound or look like he is mentally retarded. Is there a better ending?

Nevermind I got that other good ending, turns out they are almost exactly the same, just a couple lines changed to mention that you are bound.
If i remember correctly, in the Suni ending you dont end mentally retarded. Somebody Correct me if I'm wrong.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Rye choice.png

Any way to get the Rye feelings choice? Or is it one of those things the creators added without an actual way to get it?

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
November update was posted. They are trying to decide wether the Claudia path should be a short route like Suni's, or a longer one, like Rye's. The longer one would take twice as long though. There is a vote being held to decide this. Also the MegaSlut update is coming along nicely.

I thought they had made more progress with Claudia, so it probably will be more like 3-5 months until Claudia path arrives, it's just guess work though! They DO have docs on both versions of the Claudia path, though, but we don't know how far these go already...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes