dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Was the blonde futa in the gym also supposed to be part of that update?
are you new to the game? no she has been there for a long time

regarding the Claudia release : "Probably Q1 2020 tbh" (I am guessing that's for the longer version)

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019
are you new to the game? no she has been there for a long time
Well, she fits the "more casual sex encounters" you mentioned. Also yes I'm new, I've been playing this game for less than a week.
Btw the gym futa is the ultimate waifu of the game. Cute, fit, gentle, consensual, does not degrade you, uses condoms, AFAIK the only one who makes you cum handsfree. I still don't understand the INT loss after sex with her, hope they expand her sometime in the future.

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
Well, she fits the "more casual sex encounters" you mentioned. Also yes I'm new, I've been playing this game for less than a week.
Btw the gym futa is the ultimate waifu of the game. Cute, fit, gentle, consensual, does not degrade you, uses condoms, AFAIK the only one who makes you cum handsfree. I still don't understand the INT loss after sex with her, hope they expand her sometime in the future.
from the looks of it she was one of the original characters made for the game.

Personally think her sister Draga (think that is how it is spelled) is higher tier but both are gery good.

talikiri

Jan 10, 2019
Demetria update was so trash. Huge waste of time. Shes ugly as hell and the art and writing is sloppy now. Especially that ending ritual scene. So boring and cringy huge waste of time making that garbage. Should have just went straight for the cop or any of the other characters. The whole religious futa shit is so fucking braindead retarded and cringy and not hot at all lmao holy shit fucking 5 months on that why even make such a dumb character this game is beyond doomed if this is the direction its taking. Its always been cringy as fuck but this was just stupid as can be. Fuck these developers

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
November update was posted. They are trying to decide wether the Claudia path should be a short route like Suni's, or a longer one, like Rye's. The longer one would take twice as long though. There is a vote being held to decide this. Also the MegaSlut update is coming along nicely.

I thought they had made more progress with Claudia, so it probably will be more like 3-5 months until Claudia path arrives, it's just guess work though! They DO have docs on both versions of the Claudia path, though, but we don't know how far these go already...
We need more routes like Rye. It was after all the best path they released so far.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Demetria update was so trash. Huge waste of time. Shes ugly as hell and the art and writing is sloppy now. Especially that ending ritual scene. So boring and cringy huge waste of time making that garbage. Should have just went straight for the cop or any of the other characters. The whole religious futa shit is so fucking braindead retarded and cringy and not hot at all lmao holy shit fucking 5 months on that why even make such a dumb character this game is beyond doomed if this is the direction its taking. Its always been cringy as fuck but this was just stupid as can be. Fuck these developers
I think she's hot. The writing is at least as good as everything else in there and I enjoy it, not in spite, but because how over the top and at times goofy it is. You have no problem with the premise of Futa with fucking addictive cum, but religion being involved the way it is, is suddenly too much?^^ If that premise didn't tip you off about the nature of the game, maybe you are the problem here... I think the Futa religion fits the rest perfectly and am happy they did it this way. I agree, almost 5 months between character releases seems a bit long to me, but I am not familiar with programming renpy.

Reactions: Felleen
Oct 29, 2019
from the looks of it she was one of the original characters made for the game.

Personally think her sister Draga (think that is how it is spelled) is higher tier but both are gery good.
Where does it say that they are sisters? Also Draga rapes the protagonist on Goddess day, that's a no from me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dersp
Oct 29, 2019
Why are you even here? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Because CNC is a thing.
Also we were arguing which one futa is better (the usual discussion for dating sims), and with all other things considered the consensual sex futa is better than rapist futa, especially in a setting where rape has way more severe consequences than ass pain and some stat loss.
By the way did they settle for the short or the long arc for Claudia?

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
Where does it say that they are sisters? Also Draga rapes the protagonist on Goddess day, that's a no from me.
Literally the introduction ofDraga and her sister detailing that they are sisters and they make work out videos online.

Also in this game it is easier to count the people who dont rape your ass on different occassions.

Reactions: dersp
Oct 29, 2019
Literally the introduction ofDraga and her sister detailing that they are sisters and they make work out videos online.

Also in this game it is easier to count the people who dont rape your ass on different occassions.
You are talking about Sally, the one in green clothes, while I'm talking about the silhouette blonde at the far left of the scene.

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
The sillhoutte blonde is not meant to be a dateable character, she's just a single scene that's pretty nice. I think you've misunderstood the purpose of this game and this setting, fully consensual sex is rare because that's not one of the primary fetishes being catered to.

Oct 29, 2019
Still a fun game anyway, I started to really enjoy it once I stopped associating myself with the main character. Should have done that from the very beginning tbh

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think the shopkeeper scene was rape considering all the lead up to it.

But yeah i forgot about Vicky because i had some points with her when that scene happened to me.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes