RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Momma Shauna's endings are the best though. She will love you forever and ever.
:oops::oops::oops:
I'd consider Shauna part of Suni's route
Shauna ntr'ed Suni's route from her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

======================================
Rye is the best one because of the complexity and the actual happy ending. Vicky and Suni routes are good too but they are too simplistic after experiencing Rye's route. Shauna is a hidden route and Demetria isn't finished yet, only when Claudia's update gets released.

By the way, to the people who are patrons: what happened to that poll about the complexity of the routes? Being more like Vicky/Suni or more like Rye, which one is wining?

• Haha
Reactions: dersp

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
By the way, to the people who are patrons: what happened to that poll about the complexity of the routes? Being more like Vicky/Suni or more like Rye, which one is wining?
Can't see it, but judging from the comments on patreon and the strawpoll I posted here earlier, I'd say the large version is a safe bet...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Not yet, Claudia's route isn't in yet that's what some of us are waiting for.

So far there are 5 routes that I know of.

Rye by far has the best route and outcome. The only one where it's a mutual relationship and you aren't dumbed down by futa sperm thanks to her drugs.

Suni's route is quite good.

Vicky's is good if you can get the money on time.

Momma Shauna's endings are the best though. She will love you forever and ever.

And then there is the Demetria path.

I also think the landlady has an ending if you fail to pay your rent but it's not a happy one.
The MC ends up very happy in all of the routes so we can say all the endings are happy ;)

Reactions: SaintJimmy

ken_kaneki

Mar 4, 2018
Is there a way to find the audio files again in .4a cause i found them in the .3 update where rye's story began and where the night club is available, that how i was able to find the song in the nightclub "bleed by axol and the tech thieves". i'm trying to find the music for in rye's story Renee is on MC bed and tries to seduce him while rye watches to see if MC loves only her. Also if anyone knows the music plz tell me incase it isn't in the audio files. (IT'S SUCH A GOOD BEAT I WANT TO HEAR THE WHOLE THING:love::love::love:)

Feb 16, 2019
Is there a way to find the audio files again in .4a cause i found them in the .3 update where rye's story began and where the night club is available, that how i was able to find the song in the nightclub "bleed by axol and the tech thieves". i'm trying to find the music for in rye's story Renee is on MC bed and tries to seduce him while rye watches to see if MC loves only her. Also if anyone knows the music plz tell me incase it isn't in the audio files. (IT'S SUCH A GOOD BEAT I WANT TO HEAR THE WHOLE THING:love::love::love:)
Dude, just use Shazam. BTW, the name of that music is Surrender by OSHUN MI.

Reactions: ken_kaneki

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Late february would be my guess. Considering they were also working on the public version of Demetria's update until the previous month.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
So I found 2 watersports scenes: one with the priest and one when you fail to pay rent. Did I miss anything?

Also this game could use a urination tag.

Reactions: dersp

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Help please , I got a bug , my knowledge stat suddenly come at 10 ( I was at 85 ) and when I goo to school and chose basic education it says "+0 knowledge"

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Help please , I got a bug , my knowledge stat suddenly come at 10 ( I was at 85 ) and when I goo to school and chose basic education it says "+0 knowledge"
In the new version of the game your knowledge stat falls as you get exposed to cum. You can buy stuff to avoid this from the shady guy in the park.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
In the new version of the game your knowledge stat falls as you get exposed to cum. You can buy stuff to avoid this from the shady guy in the park.
ok the fact that my score falls is normal , but what about the fact that I can't get it back ?

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
ok the fact that my score falls is normal , but what about the fact that I can't get it back ?
idk to be honest. May have something to do with the difficulty level you play at;
"New difficulty levels
-- Softie: Infinite money and energy, max stats, and no stat loss
-- Chubs - Futa cum drains your INT stat
-- Throbbing - Futa cum drains your INT, is addictive, and the withdrawal is a bitch "

Maybe you have to go through some kind of withdrawal before you can regain your int?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
idk to be honest. May have something to do with the difficulty level you play at;
"New difficulty levels
-- Softie: Infinite money and energy, max stats, and no stat loss
-- Chubs - Futa cum drains your INT stat
-- Throbbing - Futa cum drains your INT, is addictive, and the withdrawal is a bitch "

Maybe you have to go through some kind of withdrawal before you can regain your int?
thanks for your help but I just charged a save before the bug and it never happen again

but there is some other bug , like one when ou speak to the girl ( well ... girl ... ) at the park ( dont remember her name )
a heart appears at the screen , showing the love levels , but after that this heart appears sometime where it should not

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe you should try sending the bugged save to the devs or at least some of their patrons here. They may be interested in figuring it out. ;)

Reactions: Nayko93
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes