dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Here is the relevant stuff:
The MegaSlut Update is inbound
So because of the central conceit of FDW, where our dominant dickgirls have physiologically addictive jizz, we haven't, in the past, had all that much casual sex in the game.
But behold! Our new difficulty mechanic now allows you to slut it up as much as your hearts and parts desire. In the upcoming release, we will have meaningfully more casual sex encounters available in the world.

3. Claudia Part One is inbound
It is indeed the same update as MegaSlut, probably dropping in February. It is as of yet uncertain exactly how many parts Claudia is in—but it's probably two, because for all that the latest FDW survey results said y'all would be okay with three, I just can't believe it.

bizack

Jun 6, 2018
Anyone have the text of the previous update about "it's important to enjoy your writing"? Or the WIP posts?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else feel like there's a bit too little 'random' raping for our character in this game? Its literally set in a world where the other males we meet can (and do) get raped just walking down the street. You would think that there would be far more, considering the 'important' futas our character is involved with in the story.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone else feel like there's a bit too little 'random' raping for our character in this game? Its literally set in a world where the other males we meet can (and do) get raped just walking down the street. You would think that there would be far more, considering the 'important' futas our character is involved with in the story.
Most of those are already "bound" males, who put up way less resistance cuz cock-addicts. Technically speaking, "rape" in normal situations is still a crime in the game's universe, it is just that the law is so biased and has so many holes that most futas can get away with it if they are smart about it.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Most of those are already "bound" males, who put up way less resistance cuz cock-addicts. Technically speaking, "rape" in normal situations is still a crime in the game's universe, it is just that the law is so biased and has so many holes that most futas can get away with it if they are smart about it.
You apparently haven't read the magazine in the classroom where it shows several young teens being bound without choice by jizzing in their food. And that's posted in a public source.
The 'law' is a line full of plotholes throughout the whole story. It only seems to actually be active very rarely.
Like when Diamond and Garbage Futa who announce they're about to go out and bind you against your will in a public place. Then procede to do so out back. Then they abandon you, which is also illegal. Pretty sure that was said in one of the lines.
Or when you get the 'fail' during the fuck bike job. And then Draga quite blatently ignores the law for a couple extra bucks.
Hell. There's even the scene where a futa rapes one of the politicians on live television, and no one does anything.
That doesn't even take into account the several times characters break into your apartment and bind you through rape. Mallory and Rae both do that.
I'm a little iffy on one of the church scenes, though. When the guy on the bench talks to one of the....nuns? We see no consent. Just the aftereffects of the futa cum when he's against the tree.
So, no. The 'law' may as well not even exist, since the game itself keeps punching it full of holes. Using it as a defense is silly at best. There is no need for 'being smart about it'.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dersp

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
The 'law' is a line full of plotholes throughout the whole story. It only seems to actually be active very rarely.
My point still stands though? A futa trying to grab a male in broad daylight while he shouts "I DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS, THIS IS RAPE" (which was your original example) would at the very least be risky for the futa.
You apparently haven't read the magazine in the classroom where it shows several young teens being bound without choice by jizzing in their food. And that's posted in a public source.
Could be explained with the willing consumption of semen not being a crime, scummy that the system all but forces males to lose their brains? Yes. Against the law in the futa empire? Probably not
Like when Diamond and Garbage Futa who announce they're about to go out and bind you against your will in a public place. Then procede to do so out back. Then they abandon you, which is also illegal. Pretty sure that was said in one of the lines.
Which takes place in a debaucherous night-club in the middle of the night, probably no cops around and they are bffs with Rye, they could totally get away with it since there would only be circumstantial evidence. Also maybe they didn't, not like we can find out since its a bad-end.
Or when you get the 'fail' during the fuck bike job. And then Draga quite blatently ignores the law for a couple extra bucks.
Yes? She accepted a bribe to commit a crime, that's the whole point of her charging extra (pretty sure it was way more than a "couple extra bucks"). Only witnesses are herself and the fat futa who would be an accomplice, MC will be too mind-fucked to report it and probably wouldn't win since its his word against hers.
Hell. There's even the scene where a futa rapes one of the politicians on live television, and no one does anything.
It was the politician of a foreign country, the Futa empire is a warmongering empire, they probably don't hold their citizens accountable for most crimes commited abroad against foreigners.
That doesn't even take into account the several times characters break into your apartment and bind you through rape. Mallory and Rae both do that.
Who's gonna report it? MC is mindfucked and there are no witnesses.
So, no. The 'law' may as well not even exist, since the game itself keeps punching it full of holes. Using it as a defense is silly at best. There is no need for 'being smart about it'.
I never said they had to be VERY smart about it, just enough to litterally not slap their balls on the face of a police officer while doing it.

Reactions: dersp
Oct 29, 2019
So I did some "research" (if you can call it that lmao) and apparently, there is a recurring theme in captions where the intelligence loss and other negative side effects of binding are inversely proportional to the male's willingness to be bound. I know there are no strict rules and everyone has their own headcanon but I hope they do implement this in the megaslut update, so that if you get fucked voluntarily, the penalties are less harsh

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't know if we could make up a rule like that. It seems more to me that it varies depending on the individuals involved. :unsure: :p

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
This is one of the best games I've played on this site.
Fell for Vicky and went with her for the first playthrough and then Shani who I prefer most.
Love the animated sex, the characters and plot. Hope to see more from the dev or anyone else to make things like this. Anyone recommend something like this?

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone recommend something like this?
unfortunately the game is quite unique. I haven't found anything that resembles this game, atleast not anything that has been developed to this level. The closest is probably Darktoz that has a love for futa's in his games, but not purely futa content.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
If I like the first part of Claudia's story (I really hope), then I will support the author every month for $ 1. If the whole story is good, then I will be for $ 5.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes