RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My own nitpicks is sadly unchangeable but i wont let that really stop me from enjoying the gamw itself. Such as the futanaries are all physically stronger then men and it is impossible to defend yourself. Or that the futas aren't full packaged and they have no vaginas. But mostly i dont like the binding part of the game. Admittedly that is the biggest part of the game and i can easily ignore it most of the time, but overall i wish it was just a regular weird futa on male dating sim.
Not completely true. It is also dependent on stats check. Protagonist can kill Shauna by flying kicking her out of a bulding during Suni route and he can overpower Rye during Vicky's route if you try to fight her over the money.
Sure you likely won't be able to defeat Draga and her friend (forgot her name) doing the same. xD

Anyway, mostly i want more routes like Rye's: complex story and some good sex scenes. Also maybe more about the binding and addiction mechanics (and ways to try to avoid or circunvent it) to make the gameplay more interesting.

Oct 29, 2019
so question, with Claudia's release comming soon I just wantes to get to know everyones overal opinions on the game?

Critiques on the game, hopes for the future of the game, what you like so far, nitpicks, and favorite characters in the game?

I honestly dont have any criticisms due to the fact that it isn't a finish product. I would want more options and scenes but all we can do is wait for more scenes and traction to help pay the game.

Personally i want more scenes and options for the game, such as more scenes after the initial romance of a character or more content. Or having more skill checks, choices in doing things, and more dialogue and character interactions. I suppose as I enjoy the RPG elements in this game.

Personally love what we got so far, love Suni and Rye's storylines, excites for Claudia's but she is a huge bitch, really hopeful for the Gym sister's arc as I love the two (even during goddess day when Draga pounds your ass), and cant wait for more.

My own nitpicks is sadly unchangeable but i wont let that really stop me from enjoying the gamw itself. Such as the futanaries are all physically stronger then men and it is impossible to defend yourself. Or that the futas aren't full packaged and they have no vaginas. But mostly i dont like the binding part of the game. Admittedly that is the biggest part of the game and i can easily ignore it most of the time, but overall i wish it was just a regular weird futa on male dating sim.

Overall, I have enjoyed the game so far and cant wait for more. What about the rest of you?
About the binding, just think about it a little deeper and you'll realize it's actually one of the best things that can happen to a man in the setting (as long as you avoid the drunk abuser type). Care, protection, all the sex you want, all the sweet sweet futacum you want. I too felt repulsed by this concept initially (especially by the intelligence loss part, like why, for what reason?), but in good endings, bound protagonist does not come off as braindead, so yeah binding is fun.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
"Anyway, mostly i want more routes like Rye's: complex story and some good sex scenes. Also maybe more about the binding and addiction mechanics (and ways to try to avoid or circunvent it) to make the gameplay more interesting. " 2X

i want to see a little more scenes pos-binding, and the intelligent lost part, more romance more drama, just like Rye Route, in Claudia Character Sheet says that she and the protagonist has a past, that they are Best Friends in the past, that is very interesting, maybe more talk about the Binding, since binding is such a "big thing", Mallory is also another character that i wish to see a route soon

Reactions: SaintJimmy

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
so question, with Claudia's release comming soon I just wantes to get to know everyones overal opinions on the game?

Critiques on the game, hopes for the future of the game, what you like so far, nitpicks, and favorite characters in the game?
Game is fine, I wish it was being done faster but in terms of quality my main nitpick is that it feels it lacks cohesion, probably because it did have direction changes since devs changed after the initial releases but before the Rye update.

I still stand by my opinion every normal ending should have been about the MC getting bound, and managing to finish a route without getting bound should give some kind of bonus, but not be an ending. That's what the Suni route does, Vicky doesn't give any rewards but you CAN finish her route without getting an ending (say you don't want to be bound by her and have the stats to escape her drunk rape attempt) I feel there could have been something among the lines of she feeling guilty about it and reducing the risk of the MC getting fucked during jobs by watching over him a bit, or maybe a safe job on her bar since you can give her the 10k even if you end up finishing the route by breaking up.

Rye's route kinda ruined that design-wise, not only you are forced to get an ending if you advance past a certain point (when Rye asks you to come with her to visit her mother, if you say "yes" you start the endgame section of her route, if you say "no" you get a bad ending after a week), but Rye's route also allows for an unbound ending, which to me goes super against the original themes of the game (heck take a look at title of the game too). The point with Suni and Vicky was that, you could do everything else right, but if the MC was not okay with getting bound he could not end the game, he'd still be a free man and had to continue playing the game to get by.

If there were to be an unbound ending, I think it should have been a challenging secret ending, something among the lines of having to go through every route without getting an ending due to always refusing to get bound, or something like that.

That was my big nitpick, now here is an unpopular opinion: I am not looking forward to more complex corruption mechanics. This game always gave me a huge "Simgirls" vibe, which was to be fast paced with occasional minigames, but overall charming in its simplicity. That's what comes to mind to me when I think of a "dating sim" game that doesn't feel like too much of a chore.

Now I don't mind more complex mechanics, and those can be fun if properly polished and adjusted to fit the game...but we are talking about the devs that still haven't fixed the goddamn random function that chooses your payment after doing a job, and it is a pretty comically simple bug, they are creating the "job" object when initializing the game, and then they keep it and use that job object for all the calculations and screen effects that are done when the players does a job, just calling it with different parameters (what type of job you are doing, what level of job you are doing). The issue is that they only randomize the payment variables when creating the job object and then they store it (small payment, medium payment, and large payment), so instead of randomizing the payment value everytime you do a job, the game now only randomly chooses one when you start a new game. This kind of sloppyness and the infrequent updates just makes me think trying to add complex mechanics will not work well for this game.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I like the game. In fact it is one of my favourites together with the Darktoz Games and Tower of Trample. My complaint is the lack of content.

I mean, it has been 3-4 years now, 4 people or so are working on it. I know it is quality over quantity, and it is not as bad as Tower of Trample right now, but I wish we would get consistent updates a bit more frequently. More animated scenes in particular.

But I also understand that these games don't get the support they deserve and 4 people working on it means dividing the income by 4, it is complaining on a high level.

Personally I think that the minigames don't add value to the experience. Imho you can leave them out completely. Would have preferred a rough blowjob scene with dialogue instead of the "Danceblow" game.

Endomorphian

Dec 12, 2017
The has always been bottle necked by the graphic artist not being able or willing to produce material at a fast enough pace.

Oct 29, 2019
Game is fine, I wish it was being done faster but in terms of quality my main nitpick is that it feels it lacks cohesion, probably because it did have direction changes since devs changed after the initial releases but before the Rye update.

I still stand by my opinion every normal ending should have been about the MC getting bound, and managing to finish a route without getting bound should give some kind of bonus, but not be an ending. That's what the Suni route does, Vicky doesn't give any rewards but you CAN finish her route without getting an ending (say you don't want to be bound by her and have the stats to escape her drunk rape attempt) I feel there could have been something among the lines of she feeling guilty about it and reducing the risk of the MC getting fucked during jobs by watching over him a bit, or maybe a safe job on her bar since you can give her the 10k even if you end up finishing the route by breaking up.

Rye's route kinda ruined that design-wise, not only you are forced to get an ending if you advance past a certain point (when Rye asks you to come with her to visit her mother, if you say "yes" you start the endgame section of her route, if you say "no" you get a bad ending after a week), but Rye's route also allows for an unbound ending, which to me goes super against the original themes of the game (heck take a look at title of the game too). The point with Suni and Vicky was that, you could do everything else right, but if the MC was not okay with getting bound he could not end the game, he'd still be a free man and had to continue playing the game to get by.

If there were to be an unbound ending, I think it should have been a challenging secret ending, something among the lines of having to go through every route without getting an ending due to always refusing to get bound, or something like that.

That was my big nitpick, now here is an unpopular opinion: I am not looking forward to more complex corruption mechanics. This game always gave me a huge "Simgirls" vibe, which was to be fast paced with occasional minigames, but overall charming in its simplicity. That's what comes to mind to me when I think of a "dating sim" game that doesn't feel like too much of a chore.

Now I don't mind more complex mechanics, and those can be fun if properly polished and adjusted to fit the game...but we are talking about the devs that still haven't fixed the goddamn random function that chooses your payment after doing a job, and it is a pretty comically simple bug, they are creating the "job" object when initializing the game, and then they keep it and use that job object for all the calculations and screen effects that are done when the players does a job, just calling it with different parameters (what type of job you are doing, what level of job you are doing). The issue is that they only randomize the payment variables when creating the job object and then they store it (small payment, medium payment, and large payment), so instead of randomizing the payment value everytime you do a job, the game now only randomly chooses one when you start a new game. This kind of sloppyness and the infrequent updates just makes me think trying to add complex mechanics will not work well for this game.
How do you know how the payment func works? Is the game open source?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How do you know how the payment func works? Is the game open source?
Ren'Py games read the game script in runtime, which means the script always needs to be in the files, Ren'Py comes with some built-in obfuscation methods but people figured out how to decrypt it into plaintext files. If you want to know more, look up UnRen.

Reactions: grasshopper

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
What about the rest of you?
Betty is my favourite, I wish there was more meat to her though and I don't mean her dick. I think some of the cocks are just too big, Rhy for example is just ridiculous^^ I seem to be in the minority, but I like Demetria's route, they should have focusted on chastity imo though. I guess there is still room for another route to do that, but the religious one seemed the obvious choice for that sort of stuff, so I am not very optimistic about it. All in all I think it should be way more rapey,which is why Rhy's arc was a bit disappointing for me. Her two friends will get more content though, so that's good.
In case you don't know, Draga will probably get the next route after Claudia part 2, Sally is also confirmed to get one and they are thinking about Betty getting one. She better does, or I will be pissed, I'd rather have Betty be involved with that.
I just hope the update releases on this friday and our savior, the handsome and intelligent Dersp brings the sauce for we the plebs :Kappa:
Amen to that, fellow worshipers.
You know just how to sweet talk me into giving you updates. I am afraid it's no good news though, it'll still be this month, but Valentines Day has become very unlikely...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I do agree on one thing: Rye's dick was absurd on that last scene but I am okay with theone in the nightclub scene. :p

Chastity play i could see happening with the landlady :)LOL:). I am okay with Draga getting a route but Sally seems so dumb i can't see more than a few hook ups happening with her.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I do agree on one thing: Rye's dick was absurd on that last scene but I am okay with theone in the nightclub scene. :p

Chastity play i could see happening with the landlady :)LOL:). I am okay with Draga getting a route but Sally seems so dumb i can't see more than a few hook ups happening with her.
I don't know about the rest of you, but there is something with being a dumb idiot's fucktoy that kinda turns me on.

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
You know just how to sweet talk me into giving you updates. I am afraid it's no good news though, it'll still be this month, but Valentines Day has become very unlikely...
How come? Been looking at the patreon page and they havent done any updates yet.
Unsure where the guys are located in the world but it is still Noon-ish in America. Give or take a few time zones.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes