RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If they can enter Steam i can try supporting the game since the plataform is less anal about payment forms. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: grasshopper

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
I just hope this game won't get abandoned . It is without a doubt , an amazing game . Contains smooth and high quality animations with good story . Also is a unique game considering there aren't more than few FutaXMale games out there . I hope to see a HUGE PILE of content in it within a year . Or two ....

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I just hope this game won't get abandoned . It is without a doubt , an amazing game . Contains smooth and high quality animations with good story . Also is a unique game considering there aren't more than few FutaXMale games out there . I hope to see a HUGE PILE of content in it within a year . Or two ....
fret not, there is absolutely no chance this gets abandoned anytime quick

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I really hope the comment about 'more sex in their sex game' is true. For a game based on super horny futas nearly constantly raping men, there are remarkably few scenes per character. Rae got the longest arc, and she only has 5 actual 'sex' scenes. And only two can ever be seen in a single arc because 3 are game overs.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You are mistaken. There are 10 scenes with Rye. Seven from her route, four of which aren't bad endings. Plus 1 from Goddess Day (if afinity with her is low) and 2 from older releases.

I would say this is good enough so far.

That is why they need to make the other routes like hers.

Reactions: dersp

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
You are mistaken. There are 10 scenes with Rye. Seven from her route, four of which aren't bad endings. Plus 1 from Goddess Day (if afinity with her is low) and 2 from older releases.

I do tend to agree with you here, but at the same time i see where he's comming from. Rye has a lot of scenes and is by far the most developed character in the game (even though i don't agree on the way the went with her story). I don't however get the feeling that they are 'super horny' all the time, like they are supposed to be, according to the 'lore' atleast. It could might aswell just have been normal human beings without the need to empty their load several times a day, with the amount of scenes that is in the game and per character now. I think we can all agree on one thing though, pretty excited to see more scenes in the game!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Next time quote or ping me. I only noticed your reply because someone else replied to it.
I also specifically said 'sex'.
That's the bad end bar meeting when you start Vickie's route.
The bathroom in front of the mirror at the club.
The dungeon rape bad end.
And the one where she shares you with her sister.
I mistakenly counted the apartment break-in, because I misremembered the scen. I forgot it was only oral.
Three of those sex scenes are 'endings', so you can only see two actual sex scenes in a single playthough with Rae's relatively long story.

I still want more under the table or desk scenes. The one they gave us with the paper grading actually ruined the scene for me because I read them, lol.
I said in an earlier post that I would like a 'desk boy' type job with multiple bad ends, lol. Though with the changes they made recently, they wouldn't actually BE ends anymore. But that's fine, since I enjoy the corruption aspect more than the 'you failed' aspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Choo-choo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Next time quote or ping me. I only noticed your reply because someone else replied to it.
I also specifically said 'sex'.
That's the bad end bar meeting when you start Vickie's route.
The bathroom in front of the mirror at the club.
The dungeon rape bad end.
And the one where she shares you with her sister.
I mistakenly counted the apartment break-in, because I misremembered the scen. I forgot it was only oral.
Three of those sex scenes are 'endings', so you can only see two actual sex scenes in a single playthough with Rae's relatively long story.
Then you need to take a better look at that definition of sex there. Just because some of those scenes don't feature the protagonist taking Rye's dick inside his ass doesn't mean they aren't.
Or are you really going to tell me the protagonist sucking Rye's dick or she putting up to her elbow on his ass doesn't count as sex? :ROFLMAO:

edit: 9 scenes. One doesn't feature images and is related to Vickie's route (checked using the mod).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Then you need to take a better look at that definition of sex there. Just because some of those scenes don't feature the protagonist taking Rye's dick inside his ass doesn't mean they aren't.
Or are you really going to tell me the protagonist sucking Rye's dick or she putting up to her elbow on his ass doesn't count as sex? :ROFLMAO:

edit: 9 scenes. One doesn't feature images and is related to Vickie's route (checked using the mod).
Honestly? Not really.
I did forget about the 10k Rae option, though. In all honesty, only two arcs stick in my memory. And one of those because of the sheer pointless seeming brutality of it (Demetria). God that entire arc was cringe inducing.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Demetria Arc was messy, i hope that her extra route with Claudia will be better, also i have big hopes for Claudia Arc/route

Rye Arc/Route is good the only thing that i think was missing was an extra sex scene with both Rye and her Mother together.

i hope that in the future they make some extra routes with Rye sister and Mother

Reactions: kdunnorofl
Oct 29, 2019
A little more attention at the "corruption" aspect would be nice. To gradually get more and more addicted, and with enough cum in your brains some dialogue options change, or a new possibility to earn money unlocks or something like that. Not just binary bound/not bound.
Also I'd like them to experiment with some kind of a post-binding content, although I can't come up with any good ideas for that.
Also if they are coming to steam, does that mean there'll be a buy-once option instead of monthly subscriptions?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A little more attention at the "corruption" aspect would be nice. To gradually get more and more addicted, and with enough cum in your brains some dialogue options change, or a new possibility to earn money unlocks or something like that. Not just binary bound/not bound.
Also I'd like them to experiment with some kind of a post-binding content, although I can't come up with any good ideas for that.
Also if they are coming to steam, does that mean there'll be a buy-once option instead of monthly subscriptions?
They would be just like Seed of Chaos and Pact With a Witch, meaning it would be released as Early Acess Game. You paid once to get the game and the value is bound to be the same as the patreon version.

Some sort of epilogue scenes for some of the paths would be good. Specially on early routes that have few scenes.
Also I believe they started with the new dificullty setting influencing the addiction. But it would be nice to have the system become more complex.

Demetria Arc was messy, i hope that her extra route with Claudia will be better, also i have big hopes for Claudia Arc/route
Agree. Her arc is bound to Claudia so i kinda hope it will get better when Claudia's is released.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's what I was hoping for when I started following this game, honestly.
And with the new 'difficulty' modes actually having an addiction type system, we can still hope for it... in about 10 years.

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
so question, with Claudia's release comming soon I just wantes to get to know everyones overal opinions on the game?

Critiques on the game, hopes for the future of the game, what you like so far, nitpicks, and favorite characters in the game?

I honestly dont have any criticisms due to the fact that it isn't a finish product. I would want more options and scenes but all we can do is wait for more scenes and traction to help pay the game.

Personally i want more scenes and options for the game, such as more scenes after the initial romance of a character or more content. Or having more skill checks, choices in doing things, and more dialogue and character interactions. I suppose as I enjoy the RPG elements in this game.

Personally love what we got so far, love Suni and Rye's storylines, excites for Claudia's but she is a huge bitch, really hopeful for the Gym sister's arc as I love the two (even during goddess day when Draga pounds your ass), and cant wait for more.

My own nitpicks is sadly unchangeable but i wont let that really stop me from enjoying the gamw itself. Such as the futanaries are all physically stronger then men and it is impossible to defend yourself. Or that the futas aren't full packaged and they have no vaginas. But mostly i dont like the binding part of the game. Admittedly that is the biggest part of the game and i can easily ignore it most of the time, but overall i wish it was just a regular weird futa on male dating sim.

Overall, I have enjoyed the game so far and cant wait for more. What about the rest of you?

Reactions: dersp
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes