dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
I don't like that in the latest update the author and creator put away possibility to play the game on the easiest level, when you have enough money, resources etc. all the time.
Now it is impossible.
Plus about the blue-haired futanari, who is soft, but crazy: for me looks like, that her story-line is not finished. She took me from the bar several times, she used me etc. But I never saw the effect, what will happened, if I let the main character drink all her cum and go totally under effect of her spells. I tried several times. Nothing happened. The main character later or sooner took away all her effect and go away - till the next time.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Personally, the nicest futa is Rye. But I guess the hottest scenes are when you get handcuffed to the chair by that cop in Claudia's story, and the very first opening scene when Betty your landlady takes over, and forced you to kiss her butt. It's sort of both exciting and scary the way they're just out to get you, especially Claudia, being the MC's childhood friend, and then sort of wanting to "break him", always excited about throwing you in the "pen". Just so damn sadistic. But yeah, personal favourite (in terms of the romantic route) is definitely Rye. She's sort of cute

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes