dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
They are waiting for the moment the paying people are up in arms and one the brink of revolting. Can't risk deploying an update a with a few minutes to spare before impending collapse.
My bet for the half Renee update is
-announced for September
-delayed to October without much explanation
-delayed to November because the update will be so good
-delayed to December because of some personal problem
-rushed released at the last minute by the end of the year with lots of missing stuff
And it's 80% text

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
I think Renee's route will be the longest of all the others, even longer than the last one (Wallis), but I hope there are plenty of scenes showing the act and not just a black screen with text describing the scene. There will probably be maybe three parts to completely finalise Renee's route, but I still think there should be an update that puts in more scenes to fill in the gaps of scenes where there is no image and only text, which is disappointing; Rye is one of the older ones that unfortunately has this problem.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
I think Renee's route will be the longest of all the others, even longer than the last one (Wallis), but I hope there are plenty of scenes showing the act and not just a black screen with text describing the scene. There will probably be maybe three parts to completely finalise Renee's route, but I still think there should be an update that puts in more scenes to fill in the gaps of scenes where there is no image and only text, which is disappointing; Rye is one of the older ones that unfortunately has this problem.
God please not another chunked update, this way they will have an excuse to continue a 5/6 month job by a year and a half

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
its implemented already though. Idk if something is missing still or not but it is
Its from the nigerian princess thing you can access when you use bindr on the phone
Whoops.

... I still think there should be an update that puts in more scenes to fill in the gaps of scenes where there is no image and only text, which is disappointing; Rye is one of the older ones that unfortunately has this problem.
Rye's route was very underwhelming in general.

Last edited:

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
God please not another chunked update, this way they will have an excuse to continue a 5/6 month job by a year and a half
Dude, it's obvious that they're going to launch her route in parts, it's always been this way with long routes, I suspect that Renee's will be the longest of them all, so there'll be a first part, a second part and so on.

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Rye's route was very underwhelming in general.
[/QUOTE]
I thought so too, especially in the second part at the Romanov mansion... there were no scenes with Renata, no more confrontational situations with Renee and no more sex scenes with Rye. It's a clear waste not to have hot scenes involving when MC, Rye, Renata and Renee go to the private beach :/

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes