mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
What's up ppl, so... lately i just got myself thinking about what made me love this game and which "traits" made me fell in love with some of its characters... And I think I'd like to share with more ppl who also loves this game and see different and alike opinions. I think I'll make it like a list and put things I like and dislike, probably it will make it easier, so if u got nothing better to do, here it goes:

I'll give some ratings (0 to 10) and give some comments, so here will be the acronyms:

1- character appearance rate 'CA' : the score i'll give it to how the entire "work set" drawing of the character amuses me;

2- the Dong 'D' : not just about size, but... idk, i'll just leave a rate according to my likes (if the D appears in at least one picture that we can rely on, i'll rate it, else: U for Undefined);

3- Positive thing i like 'P' : the traits and character personality design;

4- Negative 'N' : ...

Starting...

Betty (house renting) - CA:8 D:4 P: none. N: insanity... those turn into furniture things are messed up to me, and seems to have a really small dong (compared to our futa sizes :p)

Chloe (glass futa at the bar) - CA:8 D:U P: seems cute and likes to help. N: seems passive

Claudia (Cop) - CA:10 D:10 P: all about her. N: being related to that fucked up church thing

Demetria (church superior) - CA:9 D:8 P:none N: sex scenes with clothes forcing knees together (that's strange as F)

Draga (gym trainer) - CA:0 D:U P: none N: she seems like a male bodybuilder, maybe a bigger hair and more smoothness (instead of appearing just like a man) could make her very pretty

Mallory (church acolyte) - CA:10 D:10 P: damn she is so fucking cute N: being a church related character

Renata (Rye's sister) - CA:10 D:9 P: also very cute N: probably won't be touched ever again

Renee (Rye's mother) - CA:10 D: 9 P: a very well made personality (being a desirable villain) N: same as Renata

Rye - CA: 5 D: 5 P: nothing N: everything ... To me Rye was supposed just to be a villain, but apparently lots of ppl really liked her, and made V 0.3 about her, then messed her whole persona and to me, just make me dislike the character even more (that's the main reason I made this... I kinda wanted to understand how and why ppl liked this character so much)

Sally (blond at gym) - CA:8 D:10 P: seems adorable, a monster with kind heart. N: seems to be a dumb character

Shauna (psycho) - CA:10 D:10 P: well made possessive psycho persona. N: lack of content

Suni (park) - CA:7 D:6 P: cute captivating character. N: to me it's just like a girl persona, not a futa

Vicky (bar attender) - CA:7 D:7 P: protective character. N: bad ending without giving her money

So... that's it...
Just to kinda try to contextualize, I'm a 25 y.o male who loves futas (just dong and balls) and some real life shemales (but never went out or even spoke to one) :)

Peace!

Last edited:

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
Also you forgot the futa in the shop and the #1 futa in the game - the unnamed blonde in the gym
Yeah, i didn't mention those, and also 'Diamond' and 'Garbagefuta' (Rye friends), and i really liked their scene at the garbage kkkkkkkk, but just because i don't think they are relevant to the story, sure the futa at the shop is kinda more relevant, actually i even started writing about her, but then i just drooped it. :HideThePain:

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, i didn't mention those, and also 'Diamond' and 'Garbagefuta' (Rye friends), and i really liked their scene at the garbage kkkkkkkk, but just because i don't think they are relevant to the story, sure the futa at the shop is kinda more relevant, actually i even started writing about her, but then i just drooped it. :HideThePain:
I liked Diamond's attire and tattoos but her face is just too damn ugly
Also funny how the "garbage futa" looks the least trashy one

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Here's hoping the Cladia route has lots of 'scenes'. Considering that the game is about a world where futas are nearly constantly aroused and up for raping men, each girl has very few scenes each.
Still want a 'desk boy' type job. Didn't care much for the under desk we recently got. I liked the scene, but didn't care for it being still or what the futa was doing at the time.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Here's hoping the Cladia route has lots of 'scenes'. Considering that the game is about a world where futas are nearly constantly aroused and up for raping men, each girl has very few scenes each.
Still want a 'desk boy' type job. Didn't care much for the under desk we recently got. I liked the scene, but didn't care for it being still or what the futa was doing at the time.
So be it. that's what Rye's route really lacked to make it even more perfect.

D

Deleted member 1898341

Great game, wish there were more of the same quality :giggle:

D

Deleted member 44741

I liked Claudia the first time I played this game. And finally, after 9000 years of waiting, we're going to see a well deserved update.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes