Oct 29, 2019
Is there a way to pass the stat check at the end of the ritual in the Demetria route?
No. I savescummed the hell out of the sacrifice to get to the end with highest stats possible and checks are still failed, I haven't tried cheats though but I doubt they'll help. I think the game first sets your stats to zero and then does checks all in the same scene, which guarantees failures. It's only there for extra dramatism

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
No. I savescummed the hell out of the sacrifice to get to the end with highest stats possible and checks are still failed, I haven't tried cheats though but I doubt they'll help. I think the game first sets your stats to zero and then does checks all in the same scene, which guarantees failures. It's only there for extra dramatism
Cheers.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If I am not mistaken you need the next update to pass that stat check because of Claudia's path being interwoven with Demetria's.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Only Vicky, Suni and the shopkeeper if i am not mistaken.
Vicky has a rape ending. Its actually so violent she breaks your rib (or ribs plural). She punches you in the chest and you hear a crack, so it doesn't specify just how much damage she does.
And if you make too much money utilizing the shop option, the shopkeeper not only rapes you, but waterboards you with her cum while she does it.
Pretty sure Suni is the only futa 'main' that doesn't rape you somewhere in their story.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to the Mallory scene where she breaks into your house?
for me it was easy... just visit her a few times then ask for the demtria (or whatever she is called) fail her test and visit again... you will se a sign thats state that mallory isnt there but she will see you soon... keep visiting until she shows up at your room and rapes you :D

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Does someone have some details on this " " post? Sounds bad. Also I think it really is not that important to enjoy your writing when you are being paid with a certain product in mind. Sure it's beneficial for yourself and can be somewhat of an indicator for the quality of the writing, but it's not inherently important. I hope it's nothing serious. Either way I think it's a little baffling to put a post with such a title behind a paywall of 20 bucks...
It's probably just a post explaining how much he loves writing for this project ...right guys?!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not inherently important? You couldn't be more wrong. A writter who doesn't enjoy what they are writting are likely bound to either do a bad work with the story or simply get stuck, unable to progress.
There are quite a few examples of games around here that were cut short because the person doing it got stuck and at the same time the ones with the best stories are being done by people who really enjoy their "job" ( or more likely a hobby in most cases).

Reactions: Drewbie

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Not inherently important? You couldn't be more wrong. A writter who doesn't enjoy what they are writting are likely bound to either do a bad work with the story or simply get stuck, unable to progress.
There are quite a few examples of games around here that were cut short because the person doing it got stuck and at the same time the ones with the best stories are being done by people who really enjoy their "job" ( or more likely a hobby in most cases).
No, that's wrong. I wasn't saying it can't be a factor, but it's not necessary. It's very much consceivable that a work that is considered a great achievement in writing was written by someone who hated it and every part of the progress of making it. That alone is enough to disprove your statement. Explain to me how that premise is not possible and how joy in the work is inherently necessary for the work itself to be of good quality.
Edit: you can't :p

Reactions: SaintJimmy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah there is no correlation between a writter enjoying their work and the quality of it. I am sure that games like Became a Rock Star, Doctor Amana, Good Girl Gone bad, City of Broken Dreamers, Futadom, Starship Innana, Sanguine Rose, Where it all began and many others here on F95 are just a coincidence. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: FutadomLover

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
How many routes are present in the game?

I reached the end of Demetria's path, and I saw that there was an option locked because I didn't have max affection with Claudia. Is there a way for that to happen?

dersp

Sep 20, 2017

I reached the end of Demetria's path, and I saw that there was an option locked because I didn't have max affection with Claudia. Is there a way for that to happen?
Not yet, it will be added next update together with the complete Claudia route. Routes for Vicky, Suni and Rye are finished. Routes for Draga and Betty are confirmed to happen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Not yet, Claudia's route isn't in yet that's what some of us are waiting for.

So far there are 5 routes that I know of.

Rye by far has the best route and outcome. The only one where it's a mutual relationship and you aren't dumbed down by futa sperm thanks to her drugs.

Suni's route is quite good.

Vicky's is good if you can get the money on time.

Momma Shauna's endings are the best though. She will love you forever and ever.

And then there is the Demetria path.

I also think the landlady has an ending if you fail to pay your rent but it's not a happy one.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes