TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Well, if we did not receive a gift in the form of 0.5 clave, then I congratulate you at least with the past VD.
Maybe it will be a little more positive

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, so what has caused the delay for Claudia PT1 ?
They never said it will be Valentines Day for sure, just that they hoped to make it in time for since it has been somewhat of a tradition...
Sally seems so dumb i can't see more than a few hook ups happening with her.
I like the idea of a kind hearted idiot dominating you on accident, so I am on board with a Sally route.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
They never said it will be Valentines Day for sure, just that they hoped to make it in time for since it has been somewhat of a tradition...

I like the idea of a kind hearted idiot dominating you on accident, so I am on board with a Sally route.
I agree. In the end, creating a game is a very complicated process, and you cannot be 100% sure that everything will be done on time. Therefore, we wish you all patience, and the author of time and good luck)))

mirialis91

Sep 28, 2019
I agree. In the end, creating a game is a very complicated process, and you cannot be 100% sure that everything will be done on time. Therefore, we wish you all patience, and the author of time and good luck)))
Couldn't agree more. Good luck for you guys if you ever come across this thread

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was the same with previous updates too if i am not mistaken. They only give a date very close to it.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
People. Something boring. While we are waiting for 0.5a, let's tell hto what would he do if he lived in the world of Futanari. OK ?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes