Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
this update will have Claudia (best character) and Megaslut update so i guess it's worth the wait
Yeah i loved Rye Update, but was reveal that Claudia and the MC are Childhood friends and that they have a past together, this fact can open so much interaction options that if worked well can be better than Rye Route

Reactions: Johnny12

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah i loved Rye Update, but was reveal that Claudia and the MC are Childhood friends and that they have a past together, this fact can open so much interaction options that if worked well can be better than Rye Route
Just hope they keep Claudia's dominant nature, and that she doesn't turn out to be a princess out of nowhere. I so desperately want to be a deskboy.

Reactions: Johnny12 and fanboi

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Just hope they keep Claudia's dominant nature, and that she doesn't turn out to be a princess out of nowhere. I so desperately want to be a deskboy.
yeah basic i hope that Claudia go for something like Rye, she will reveal a Soft and Romantic side but keep her Dominant Nature, she will keep fucking and raping the MC but more in a Romantic Way than in a Asshole Cruel way

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
yeah basic i hope that Claudia go for something like Rye, she will reveal a Soft and Romantic side but keep her Dominant Nature, she will keep fucking and raping the MC but more in a Romantic Way than in a Asshole Cruel way
Honestly i'd prefer it if there was no romance at all and just pure domination. I've realized that's probably never going to happen, though i'd like to see a scenario where there's nothing but the addiction to the futa jizz keeping us around, and that the futa in question just uses you as a fucktoy. Seems like there's a questionably small amount of this given that the futa is supposed to be really dominant. Whatever floats you boat i guess. You'll probably get you wishes granted. If we look back at previous releases that seems to be the way things go. :)

Reactions: dersp and fanboi

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Honestly i'd prefer it if there was no romance at all and just pure domination. I've realized that's probably never going to happen, though i'd like to see a scenario where there's nothing but the addiction to the futa jizz keeping us around, and that the futa in question just uses you as a fucktoy. Seems like there's a questionably small amount of this given that the futa is supposed to be really dominant. Whatever floats you boat i guess. You'll probably get you wishes granted. If we look back at previous releases that seems to be the way things go. :)
that's what the Megaslut update is you can fuck many random characters without romance not the main ones tho

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
According to the comments, they're supposed to add 'more sex to their sex game'.
With the new 'addiction' system they added with the last major patches, story chains could easily have far more scenes in them just due to the fact that the main character no longer becomes instantly addicted with a single shot. That would be awesome.

I've been asking for a 'desk boy' job type for months, now. And since it no longer causes a game over, it could be the highest paying job that has a 100% chance to get a stack of 'addiction', with the 'fail' rolls having events happen that add far more. It could even have multiple types of fail. From lowering int by 10 all the way up to 90 or even 99. Crit 1's ftw, lol.

That's actually how several of the 'bad ends' end up, though?
Being a prison semen tank.
The pillory.
Mallory breaking into your apartment.
'Fail' with the jobs 'fuck bike' and 'teaching assistant'.
Several of Rae's bad ends, including Diamond and Trash Futa (she really needs a name, lol).
Military 'use'.
Even one of the main story endings are like that for the drunk (forgot her name again). When she uses the mc as a fucktoy/punching bag ending.
No love there, lol. Just pure addiction and dominance/ownership.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I do look forward to test this mega slut path next week and yes i would also like for more gameplay involving the addiction mechanics and the ways to avoid or reduce it. Perhaps in the future they will touch on it .

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
That's actually how several of the 'bad ends' end up, though?
Being a prison semen tank.
The pillory.
Mallory breaking into your apartment.
'Fail' with the jobs 'fuck bike' and 'teaching assistant'.
Several of Rae's bad ends, including Diamond and Trash Futa (she really needs a name, lol).
Military 'use'.
Even one of the main story endings are like that for the drunk (forgot her name again). When she uses the mc as a fucktoy/punching bag ending.
No love there, lol. Just pure addiction and dominance/ownership.
Sure, you could say that. I just think it lacks substance. There are no such relation's or arc's with any debt. It's like one rape scene and then it's over. I'm just saying that the potential for a storyline with a bit more focus on a dominating relationship is there, and i'm kinda tired of it not being taken advantage of. It comes a bit too short.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Sure, you could say that. I just think it lacks substance. There are no such relation's or arc's with any debt. It's like one rape scene and then it's over. I'm just saying that the potential for a storyline with a bit more focus on a dominating relationship is there, and i'm kinda tired of it not being taken advantage of. It comes a bit too short.
The direction of the game could always change, but the original characterization of the MC was pretty much "being a male in futaland is tough, I'm gonna get bound at some point, might as well try to make sure it will be by someone who will take good care of me", getting used and abused can't really have any depth because being bound is supposed to be the endgame, MC gets his brain scrambled and then whoever did it does whatever they want to him. The end.

I mean, I don't know if you ever played it, but the Vicky bad ending should be what you're asking for, play her route as normal but say you don't want to ever be bound and have low physical stats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can imagine a domineering character that does something among the lines of hunting free-men and getting them to submit to her for sport or something, tries to seduce them into letting her bound them with no promise of being a good mistress or something like that. I think that's what some people were expecting from Rye before she turned out to be Princess "Best Ending Possible" Sunshine.

Point is, if you want a character that will kidnap the MC and then enslave him by forcefeeding him cum, then you can't really expect any depth because such a route wouldn't have any gameplay.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's (a bit ironically) what the top part of my post was saying. That with the new change to how the futa cum affects the main character, more raping/sex/etc could be added into the main stories.
The issue before that was that futa cum instantly brainwashed the main character. So only the ends had those types of scenes. For instance, starting the drunk's chain. I can seriously NEVER remember her name, lol. Anyways. When you first start her chain, you can meet Rae and get a dose of futa cum that instantly ends the game. Now it can be different, but we'll see if they utilize that. I hope so, since I love Mallory scenes so I hope for several in her (and other) arc.

POXYproom

Feb 3, 2020
Am gonna ask: does somebody know if theyre going to put this game up on steam?, cause it would be a great idea.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well we have the changelog. Now we just need the post, lol.
Three new Stacy scenes, though? Wonder if they're gotten the same way as the 'waterboarding' scene.
After seeing her ending options, I cringe a bit thinking about what you'll have to do to get the rent discount from Betty.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes